- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 150,000 Tax Paid (US$ 168,240)
Built with an outstanding degree of quality and detail. Single owner since new, the boat is kept exceptional condition.
Bow cabin with double bed and cabinets. Salon with sofas at both sides and central table. Chart table at starboard side and l-shaped galley at starboard with stove, oven, fridge with small freezer and double stainless sink. In the aft at starboard good size bathroom and at port side cabin with double bed and wardrobe.
Cockpit in teak with steering wheel, cockpit table, full canvas, all the electronics.
Radar, GPS/plotter, VHF with DSC, Autopilot, Depth-sounder, Speed/Log, Wind Station, EPIRB, Liferaft, Radio with CD player, Electric Windlass, Heating, Hot water, Holding tank, 3 blade folding propeller, Cockpit teak, TV set, Cockpit cushions.
Furling Main Sail, Furling Genoa, Full Canvas for cockpit, Spray-hood, Bimini.
Boat in outstanding condition.
Come sail with us...
Please contact Jose Oliveira at +351213933240
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Portugal
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 9.96 m
Beam: 3.26 m
LWL: 8.13 m
Maximum Draft: 1.70 m
Headroom: 1.85 m
Dry Weight: 5299 kgs
Total Power: 28 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: D1-30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 200
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 28 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (170 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (92 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (40 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Sole seats and upper side of cockpit coaming covered in caulked, solid teak.
- Aft athwartships a seat with Najad logo in teak Intarsia .
- Flush mounted recesses in the coamings port and starboard. The starboard one also contains the engine control panel.
- Illuminated compass and 12 volt socket.
- Behind the windscreen there is space for instrumentation.
- Teak grab rails fitted in the forward part of the cockpit.
- Plexiglass sliding washboards.
- The sprayhood is fitted in a groove to the top edge of the windscreen so the joint becomes splash proof.
- The sprayhood offers a protected area at the forward end of the cockpit.
- A sprayhood extension can be fitted to cover the whole cockpit (extra equipment).
- Spacious cockpit locker under the starboard seat for stowage of cockpit table, washboards and fire extinguisher.
- To port, cockpit locker for lines, etc.
- A separate, drained space for gas bottles.
- Stowage aft between seats for anchor line and stern anchor.
- Manual bilge pump fitted so it can be operated from the cockpit with all hatches closed.
- 2 x self-bailers and drains from the seats.
- Easily fitted, revolving cockpit table.
The first class interior is handcrafted in selected and unstained African Mahogany, hand polished and varnished to a satin finish. Cupboards and doors with profile milled massive frames. The hull is insulated and lined with Mahogany ribs above berth bottoms. Soles of varnished teak plywood with holly inlay. Inspection hatches for the bilge and tank gauges. Headlining of white vinyl covered panels with Mahogany strips. The standard layout in the Najad 332 is built according to drawing A in this specification. Each boat is built to order, with the possibility of combining other fixed layout alternatives (drawing B) to additional price. Changes in layouts and prices have to be confirmed by Najad before the building starts.
- The L-shaped galley is located amidships allowing free passage between the cockpit and saloon; separated from the saloon with a bulkhead.
- Stainless steel twin sinks. Pressure system with accumulator tank for hot and cold fresh water.
- Foot pump for manual operation.
- Gimballed twin burner gas cooker with oven.
- Fixed gas pipes with remote controlled shutoff valve between cooker and gas bottle.
- Work top over cooker, easy to stow behind the cooker.
- Large work areas in a durable laminate that is easily cleaned.
- Well insulated icebox of 3 gal. (40 l.) incl. refrigeration unit and one suspended basket.
- Storage cupboards for plates, cups and glasses utilising peg boards to secure crockery.
- Cupboard under cooker for pans, etc.
- Waste basket fitting under sink.
- Drawers, one for cutlery.
- Cutting board.
- Folding shelf as extra work area.
- Lights over work area.
- Deck and coachroof are built in sandwich construction in glass fibre reinforced polyester.
- The colour is white with carmine red trim line.
- Hull and deck are laminated together.
- The gunwale is covered by a teak capping with a brass rail on the outside that serves as a rubbing strake.
- The deck and coachroof are laminated with a nonslip surface.
- Large self draining locker forward for chain, warps and fenders.
- Four internal deck drains to avoid smears to topsides.
- The hull is built in a sandwich construction to give strength and insulation.
- The outer laminate is of ISO -polyester and is reinforced with hand laid multi axial Rowing sheets.
- The surface layer is of NGA Gelcoat for maximum protection against water penetration.
- The floor plate construction with integrated engine fitting is made up of multi axial Rowing sheets, laminated as reinforcement. This supports the keel fittings and the mast pillar.
- An integral swimming platform with swimming and safety ladder in the transom.
- Additional longitudinal reinforcements (stringers) in the hull.
- All main bulkheads are laminated to the hull.
- 2 The mast pillar is bolted to the floor plate construction.
- The hull is white with carmine red trim and water lines inlaid in the Gelcoat.
- Below the water line the hull is treated with epoxy primer and antifouling paint.
- The hull is top coated internally.
- Keel 3 The lead keel is bolted on with acid resistant steel bolts. The bottom of the keel is designed to reduce the water flow, which results in less drag.
- Rudder Spade rudder in NACA profiles in glass fibre rein - forced polyester with alloyed aluminium rudderpost.
- The navigation area is located amidships to starboard.
- Forward facing navigation table with stowage for charts and drawers.
- Main switch under the navigation table.
- Chart lamp.
- Ample space for individual instrumentation.
- Folding switchboard for easy access.
Mast and Rig
- Fractional rig, 19/20, with twin spreaders, forward lower shrouds and check stays.
- Seld?n mast in silver anodised aluminium profile,height 44'11" (13.70 m) above deck, stepped on the coachroof and supported by a steel pillar, that is placed on the floor plate construction.
- The mast is fitted with deck lights, steaming light and prepared for spinnaker equipment.
- 1 x stainless steel self tailing halyard.
- Topping lift.
- 1 x stainless steel reefing winch.
- Two internal stainless steel halyards.
- Stoppers to Genoa and Main halyards.
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging.
- Headsail furling system, Seld?n Furlex.
- Backstay adjuster, mechanical.
- Seld?n rodkick with gas damper.
- Stainless steel chain plates, bolted to transverse bulkheads, laminated on both sides to the hull.
- Seld?n boom in silver anodised aluminium profile with internal outhaul and twin reefing lines with stoppers.
- Six-to-one cut mainsheet to a Wichard eye in the cockpit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Siroco Nautica SA