- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Golfe Juan, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 270,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 289,413)
A lovely and well maintained Moody 49, ideal for fast cruisng in great style and comfort. « Jace » is available with great mod-cons and a full complement of equipment including a comprehensive array of North Sails.
« Jace » currently has a permanent 15m x 5.5m berth in Golfe Juan which is also available for sale at an asking price of €270,000. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further details.
Please contact Blaise Voisin at +33 (0)6 26 89 20 73
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 48 ft 7 in
Beam: 14 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Displacement: 34556 lbs
Ballast: 11005 lbs
Dry Weight: 34556 lbs
Total Power: 100 HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 100 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (139 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (176 Gallons)
North Sails Genoa and Forestaysail on Furlex Selden furlers
North Sails Mainsail on Selden furler
North Sails Gennaker
2 x Lewmar 58 electric winches
2 x Lewmar 40 electric winches
1 x Lewmar 16 winch
1 x Lewmar electric anchor winch
25kg anchor with 70m of 12mm chain
Opacmare hydraulic passarelle
2 underwater lights
Deck audio speakers
Simpson electric tender davits
Avon Rover 320 RIB (white)
Johnson outboard J15EL4SU motor
220v Shorepower point and cable
Stainless steel air inlets
All sail and equipment covers, fenders with fender covers and necessary safety equipment
Raymarine ST60 Wind, Speed, Direction and Depth Indicators
Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot with remote control
Raymarine E80 Radar, Chartplotter and GPS at the navigation station with a cockpit repeater
Iridium Satellite Telephone
Satellite TV Antenna
Sharp LCD TV
Waterheater running from the engine or 220V
40 A Battery Charger
Automatic bilge pump
Whisper 6000 Mastervolt Generator (6.25 Kva – 5KW/3000 RPM)
Lewmar 8HP Bow thruster
Eberspacher Airtronic D5 Heating
I : 60.17 ft
J : 17.83 ft
P : 52.50 ft
E : 19.17 ft
Moody Yachts description of the 49
The Moody 49 is a true blue water cruising boat, she is engineered for stiffness and strength and is fully capable of navigating the world's oceans through the full range of cruising conditions. The Moody 49 has been designed without compromise, the balance and power of her underwater sections and lead keel give superb sail carrying ability and stability for swift trans ocean passage times. This sparkling performance is complemented by her ease of handling by two people. Standard equipment includes a fully furling triple spreader cutter rig by Selden.
- Wheel steering pedestal with stainless steel binnacle guard and binnacle mounted compass
- Cockpit seats and sole finished in teak
- Engine instrument panel plus binnacle mounted engine control lever
- Stainless steel grab handles each side of companionway
- Stainless steel framed windscreen with folding sprayhood top
- Large L shaped settee to port with top lockers outboard to the hull side and additional storage both behind and below the seating area.
- Extending leaf dining table with decorative teak veneer to the top and magazine rack incorporated into the table pillar with stainless fiddles.
- 2 Directors chairs provide additional seating to starboard side of the table allowing the dining area to comfortably seat eight people. Built in 2 seater sofa to starboard side with large stowage drawer below, drinks locker unit containing bottle stowage and top lockers to the hull side behind with glass stowage to forward locker.
- Additional storage can be found behind the seat back rests.
- Large fore and aft facing windows to side of coachroof plus deck head hatches and topside port lights allow light to flood in making the saloon a light and airy cabin.
- Engine driven 80amp alternator charging 3 x heavy duty 12 volt batteries, wired though isolator switches and distribution panel incorporating circuit breaker switches, 240/220 volt (or 110 volt as specified) shore support system with ring main. 40 amp battery charger plus immersion coil to calorifier, indicator lights, battery state indicator, fuel and water gauges
- Separate isolator switches for engine and domestic battery supply with engine starting battery isolated from domestic circuits
- Navigation lights, deck flood light and steaming lights Lighting in all accommodation areas with overhead downlights, independently switched reading and recessed pelmet lighting
- Cathodic protection with hull mounted anode
Galley and Equipment
- Large U shaped galley area with avonite worktop.
- 1' bowl stainless sinks with mixer tap inset in the worktop together with stainless steel pan rests adjacent to the cooker slot.
- Stainless steel three burner gimballed cooker complete with oven, grill, sea rail and pan clamps.
- Large stainless steel custom built fridge with timber veneer panel door and stainless surround.
- Top opening freezer with avonite lid recessed into the worktop. (Both these units are water-cooled and have independent thermostats to control the temperature).
- A combination microwave grill is built into the top locker furniture together with a galley extraction unit (12v) over the cooker.
- Galley lower units contain numerous lockers with ample storage for provisions, crockery etc and drawers for cutlery and utensils.
- A purpose built locker is provided for rubbish with a trash bag holder.
- Out board and aft in the galley area can be found numerous top lockers providing further stowage.
Engine and controls
- A Yanmar 4JH3-HTE four cylinder diesel engine of 100 horsepower (74kw) is fitted with a mechanical KM4A gearbox with a 2.63:1 gearbox ratio.
- The engine is fitted with an 80 amp alternator.
- The engine is freshwater cooled via a heat exchanger and the raw water inlet is fitted with a plug type filter.
- The exhaust system is run through a pot muffler.
- The standard instruments fitted to the steering binnacle are as follows: a rev counter, water temperature, oil pressure, hour meter, fuel guage.
- Warning lights for charging, oil pressure and water temperature
- Engine control is through a single lever control mounted on the starboard side of the binnacle.
- The engine compartment is naturally vented through ducting which runs to vents fitted in the transom. In addition there is forced ventilation to the compartment with a extractor fan and thermostat fitted to the deckhead in the engine compartment.
- This runs the fan when the ambient temperature in the compartment reaches a pre-set level.
- A Brunton 3 blade folding propeller is fitted on a Temet 25 ? 30mm diameter stainless steel shaft. This runs through a bronze P bracket which contains a cutlass bearing. The P bracket is through bolted to the hull.
- The shaft gland carrying the shaft through the hull is maintenance free, water lubricated.
- Lewmar V4GD reversible electric anchor windlass with handset control and separate switching at binnacle
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting with twin bronze bow rollers Pulpit, pushpit and stanchions in stainless steel
- Twin guardwires with boarding gates
- Pushpits with gate access to hinging transom door/swimming platform with folding boarding ladder 6 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Teak handrails to coachroof Framed windscreen with sprayhood top
- Twin lazarettes for deck storage plus vented gas bottle locker and anchor locker
Hull and Deck
- Hand laid glassfibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay up of powder bound mat and isophthalic resin
- Balsa cored sandwich construction for increased panel stiffness and optimum weight distribution Hull stiffened by bonded in bulkheads plus frames and stringers
- Underwater sections from stern to keel further stiffened by utilising an Aramid (Kevlar) laminate to increase impact resistance
- Transom includes powered hinge down transom door/swimming platform
- Swept teak laid ring deck plus forward and after coachroof areas
- Deck stiffened with balsa core, with plywood backing pads in way of deck fittings Deck edge incorporates raised bulwark with teak cap rail Inset cavita line in topsides Painted boot top, waterline and antifouling.
- Compass Electronic speed/log and echo sounder
- VHF radio with masthead aerial
- Automatic bilge pump
- Stereo radio CD player
- 3 dry powder fire extinguishers plus automatic extinguisher in engine bay
- Mooring warps, fenders 2 winch handles
- Emergency tiller
- Folding sprayhood top to windscreen
- Self tailing genoa sheet winches (Lewmar 58CST)
- 2 speed self tailing mainsheet and mainsail control line winches (40CST/30CST)
- Single speed snubbing winch for furling forestay
- Mast mounted halliard winch (Lewmar 40CST)
- Mainsheet with adjustable track aft of cockpit plus traveller lines
- Genoa sheet tracks with adjustable cars and traveller lines led aft to jamming turning blocks
- Genoa sheet turning blocks
- Mainsail control lines led aft through deck organisers and individual rope clutches
Avis de non-responsabilité
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable
Other Boats from The WOY
Chantier De L'esterel
Dickies & Sons