- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Snead Island, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 1,190,000
This Marlow Explorer, with her beautiful white hull and classic transom, has a convenient starboard transom gate which provides perfect access to the large teak swim platform. The high gloss teak and holly floors in the salon are only the beginning of the quality fit and finish you will see aboard this yacht. This yacht was built with port and starboard built-in settees finished in blue ultra-leather. Forward in the salon is a 55 inch flat panel TV. Adjacent to the TV is a beautiful solid teak cabinet. Up a few steps to the pilothouse is the galley and large L-shaped dinette seating with matching Stidd helm chair. In this large area is the spacious galley with granite floor, U-Line refrigerator drawers, dishwasher, built in microwave, Dacor cooktop surrounded by beautiful granite countertops. The galley location allows shorthanded crew to cook and run the boat on autopilot at the same time. Walking down a few steps to the large landing, when looking aft, is the full beam master stateroom with centerline Queen berth in finely crafted teak. The head is to port with full sized walk-in shower and features Grohe faucets atop the granite counter. There is plenty of hanging locker storage and drawer/cabinet storage space. Forward to port is the 3rd stateroom with twin bunks and a spacious office. The double folding doors make this a very open space, yet when it is time to rest you can close off the room entirely. Moving forward the VIP stateroom has a centerline queen berth, en-suite head with separate shower that would be the master stateroom on most yachts of this size. All areas are serviced by central vacuum system with ports placed strategically throughout the boat. This yacht has the upgraded twin 700HP C-12 Caterpillar engines, and twin generators. The engine room has over six foot of head room and is an excellent feature in a yacht this size as it allows easy access to all of the mechanical systems. She is in great condition and is available for immediate delivery.
Please contact Master User at 941-729-3370
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Marlow Yachts LTD
Designer: Marlow Design Team
Warranty: 1 year
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 61 ft 10 in
Beam: 18 ft 2 in
LWL: 49 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Displacement: 64000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 17 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 59000 lbs
Cruising Speed: 16 knots
Maximum Speed: 20 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (240 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (100 Gallons)
As you head up to the flybridge, either from the pilothouse or by the cockpit stairway aft, you realize the size of this boat. Flybridge area invites you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the moment. There is seating at two tables, two settees, a refrigerator, sink, and a grill, plus lots of storage. The hardtop is extended to shield you from the sun and rain.
- Two Stidd helm chairs -model 500N
- (2) Ray E-I20W network displays
- NIAD controls
- Sanshin HR - 1012 search light
- Icom IC-M602 radio
- Side power bow and stern thruster controllers (upgraded to 20HP units)
- Electric Windlass control
- Kahlenberg triple trumpet air horns
- Ray-ST60, depth, speed, wind displays
- Raymarine FLIR - Night and Thermal imaging
- Aritex hydraulic davit (power rotating & telescoping) 1000lb
- Gaggenau grill
- Stainless sink
- Morse electronic engine controls
- Clarion TMD8 music receiver with satellite
- U-Line refrigerator (new 2015)
When you enter the salon from the aft deck you feel the spaciousness of the vessel's 18'2" beam. The composite construction allows this area to be very open with a good view beyond the salon and galley to the pilothouse windshields. The tinted windows and wooden blinds allow just the right amount of light. The salon door is one of a pair. On nice days when you want natural ventilation the second aft door can be slid aside creating a 5' opening and vistas to the cockpit and beyond.
The large settees with full storage underneath and easy pneumatic access are upholstered in blue Ultra leather that is beautifully tufted. Under the salon seat edges there is a string of 110V accent lighting that provides a perfect ambiance. At the forward end of the salon there is a 55" Samsung HDTV. Forward to port is serving center with two slide out storage shelves that have inserts to securely hold glasses and bottles. The bar has a hidden under counter stainless steel sink, refrigerator (holding 2015), and a cabinet for glass storage behind a teak tambour door.
The overhead and Cabin Denmark lights and valance lighting create a bright, yet warm atmosphere for relaxing at the end of a days cruise or for entertaining family and friends.
There is a beautiful large Teak hi-lo table in front of the settee. This table also has two magazine racks on the ends and raises and lowers with gas assist. The overhead valance on the starboard side is used to diffuse the air-conditioning throughout the salon. The speakers for the Bose Home Theater surround sound system are mounted for optimum listening pleasure whether watching TV or listening to your favorite music.
The pilothouse is up three steps from the salon and includes the lower helm station, dinette with beautiful settee and gourmet galley. There are port and starboard articulating exterior doors allowing quick access to wide side decks. A floating staircase aft to port ascends up to the flybridge. The galley is very well equipped with top of the line appliances and plenty of storage for provisions and housewares including custom cabinets athwart ship over the forward counter. The U-shaped galley has beautiful green granite counter tops and the galley floor is the same granite with stainless steel dividers creating a unique custom look.
- Dacor cooktop with sea rails and pot holders
- Garbage disposal
- Grohe faucet
- U-Line refrigerator drawers (4)
- Fisher Paykel dishwasher
- SHARP convection/microwave oven
- U-line Ice Maker (New 2015)
- Franke double sink
- Separate drinking water faucet uses UV light bacterial treatment unit
The lower helm is another very comfortable area, complete with Stidd helm chair for the captain next to a beautiful teak table and settee with Chamois tafted Ultra-leather seating for guests. In front of the helm chair you have all the systems a captain would need. The two Raymarine 140-Wide Series displays, FLIR, AIS and the engine displays, VHF, autopilot, and other critical systems are all within easy reach. The overhead panel has the electronics, circuit breakers, inverter control, Head Hunter fluid level monitor, bilge pump controls, and the vessel visual monitor safety control center.
Dutch has a remote Dockmaster Control which allows operation of the gears, both bow and stern thruster, and windlass from anywhere on the boat (300' range). Underneath the helm station there is huge open room to allow the electronics technician easy access for installing equipment and making repairs if necessary. Above the helm station from port to starboard is the status panel for all systems. Starting on the port side of the panel are the 12 volt navigation and electronic circuit breakers, the tank gauges, fire buoy system indicator, inverter controls, stabilizer controls, emergency panel warnings lights, and all the pump and navigation light switches.
- Icom IC-M602 radio
- Raymarine-E-I40W Network displays (2)
- Raymarine HD Digital open array radar (new 2015)
- Raymarine DSM 300 digital sounder module
- Raymarine ST-60 depth, speed
- DGPS GP-37 GPS/WAAS Navigator
- NIAD stabilizer controls
- SIMRAD autopilot
- KVH HD7 satellite TV system
- FLIR-Mariner Thermo Vision
- Electric windless controls
- Video Camera Cam for both engine room and aft deck viewing
- Bow and stern thruster controls
- Morse electronic engine controls
- Dock Master wireless yacht controller
- Clarion TMD8 radio with Sirius SAT
Moving forward and down from the pilothouse is the companionway stairway to the three staterooms, VIP and Master all have en-suite heads and showers. The area also contains full size washer and dryer and custom storage cabinet for laundry supplies.
The VIP Stateroom forward could double as a master. It has a centerline queen island berth with six large drawers under the berth. All the cabinetry is a satin finished teak. Each hull side is finished with teak ceiling boards, overhead lockers with louvered teak doors and a cedar lined hanging lockers.
There is a 15" flat screen TV that is mounted in a custom teak frame. This stateroom has a telephone jack, stereo volume control, and berth reading lights. Two Manship screened overhead hatches provide light and fresh air and there is overhead lighting and accent lighting as well.
Access to the forward Glendinning Cablemasters and the anchor chain locker and it's internal wash down system are below the berth forward.
There is a full head with separate stall shower accessible from the stateroom or the companionway to allow use as a day head. The shower area has a large teak-framed, beautiful curved Lexan door and the sides are finished in high gloss gelcoat trimmed in teak. There is a cabinet in the shower area to store toiletries. Both the head and the shower have exhaust fans vented outside the vessel. The floor in this head has been done in green granite that matches the counter top. The VacuFlush toilet has a switch to prevent the unit from cycling at night.
The second guest stateroom is on the port side of the vessel at the base of the stairs from the pilothouse. The size of landing makes it feel like an entry foyer. It is so easy to turn in any direction with plenty of elbow room. This stateroom provides two comfortable berths, with new custom mattresses, and a cedar-lined hanging locker forward and additional drawers. There is a 15" flat screen TV on the aft bulkhead. This area doubles as an office with a nice desk that is designed to securely store a laptop with easily accessible power and a swing chair. There are three large drawers and a teak cabinet for storage. A large mirror over the desk gives this space an open airy feel.
The full width master stateroom is amidships, making it very light and roomy with teak and holy sole throughout. It has a queen berth with Simmons Beauty Rest Black Label mattress and large drawers underneath. In addition to drawers there is huge storage space under the bed, accessible by a gas lift platform. The walls and cabinetry are all satin finished teak. There are three cedar lined hanging lockers, standard ones to starboard and an additional one to port - custom to this boat, plus several lockers with shelving and additional drawers along the starboard side. The forward port corner of the stateroom has a full length beveled dressing mirror.
The 32" Sharp HD TV is easily viewed from the bed. There are beautiful teak night stands on both sides of the bed with storage. A cabin Denmark lamp is mounted just outside the headboard on each side to provide the perfect light for reading. A beautiful curved solid teak valance over the bed has small halogen lights on a dimmer. The slots in the front of the valance diffuse the air-conditioning throughout the room, keeping cool drafts off the bed.
The ensuite head is very spacious with vanity, green colored granite counters and sole, an under-mounted china sink bowl with Grohe faucet and several drawers and cabinets with shelves for storage of toiletries. A large linin closet above and behind the head allows storage for several sets of towels and bed linens. The shower area has a large teak-framed Lexan door and the shower sides are finished in high gloss gelcoat trimmed in teak. There is even a cabinet in the shower area to store toiletries. This Vacu-Flush toilet too, has a switch to prevent the unit from cycling at night.
Marlow's have a walk-in engine room not found on other vessels of this size and are arranged perfectly. You can get to everything quickly and safely with 6' plus head room.
The area is well lit with 110V and 24V lighting. There are 110V blowers to cool the space down after a run and the area is air-conditioned so maintenance can be done in comfort.
Each diesel engine and generator has dual Racor filters with vacuum gauges. The fuel system is very simple with 2 large tanks that are usually cross-connected to operate as one (1100 gallons total). The engine beds are heavy, polished stainless steel and secure the aqua drive engine vibration isolation mounts to the hull stringers and run all the way past the transmissions to accept the thrust load of the Aquadrive units, another feature not usually found on boats this size. The dripless shaft seals have a crossover tube that supplies water from both engines to each seal so you can safely run on one engine.
There are two fully accessible 13.5 kW Onan generators in custom sound shields making routine checks and scheduled maintenance a breeze.
Just forward of the engines, in the center of the room, is a sea chest with removable clear top cleaning port. Each of the engines, generators, the air-conditioning system, salt water wash down and all the other components of the yacht that require salt water have their own shut-off valve on the sea chest.
- Caterpillar C-12 705hp engines -- Port: 2738 hours Starboard: 2725 hours
- Polished stainless steel engine beds
- Aquadrive soft engine mounts
- Two Onan 13.5KW generators -- Port: 1844 hours Starboard: 1798 hours
- 800 gallon/day watermaker
- Engine mounted Hydraulic steering pumps
- Intake/Exhaust fans
- Fuel level sight gauges
- Lube tank
- Naiad stabilizers (model 252 with dual station multi sea controls)
- Reverso oil change system (the Reverso oil change system is unique in that it pumps oil to or from an outlet located on the left transom which eliminates the need to carry oil across the teak decks into the engine room).
- (4) 3700 gph bilge pumps with auto and manual switches
- FRP fuel tanks located midship that do not affect balance or trim when fuel is used
- Dual Racor fuel separators with vacuum gauges for each engine and generator
- Aqua Drive shaft couplings
- Fire extinguishing system
- Two 3 tons chilled water reverse cycle air conditioning compressors with soft starts
- Reverso clean diesel fuel polisher
- Central vacuum system
- Pressure fresh water system
- ZETA Rod barnacle prevention system
Deck & Hull
In the cockpit cabinet, under the stairs, is a fresh and raw water washdown and shower
- Stainless Steel Danforth anchor
- Stainless Steel Bruce anchor
- Fresh water and sea water wash system at bow
- Maxwell windlass VWC 3500C
- Dinghy chocks
- Underwater lights
- Marquip 4 step boarding ladder
- Full electrical yacht bonding system
- (2) Onan 13.5 kW generators in sound shields with custom lexan inserts for easy monitoring
- 5000 watt Victron Quattro Pure Shine Wave inverter/charger (new 2015)
- Battery parallel switches
- AGM batteries
- (4) 200 AH batteries for engines, 2 X 200 AH for generator, 4 X 200 AH for house inverter 110-volt and 220 volt AC house systems and 24 volt DC ships system
- 24V lighting systems with Italian and Cabin Denmark lighting fixtures
- AC/DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers Voltage meter for all battery banks
- (4) Gendinning Cable Masters (two forward and two aft)
You enter the lazarette from the aft cockpit and when you stand at the bottom of the ladder you have full headroom. On either side of the lazarette there are beautiful finished teak doors that enclose the batteries, cablemasters, and other equipment. There is, built-in, an additional Sub-Zero freezer with two drawers. The forward bulkhead of the lazarette is the aft engine room wall where the main battery distribution panel is located. The aft doors in the lazarette give you access to the steering gear, autopilot ram, and trim tab system. Most of the other space is open for you to use as general storage.
- 2 drawer Sub Zero freezer
- A/C in engine room and lazarette area
- Stern thruster
- Emergency bilge pump
- 2 Glendinning Cablemasters
- Hydraulic steering system
- House batteries
Dutch Features/Improvements Installed
- Continuing service/maintenance regiment that is performed by Marlow Marine
- Caterpillar (RING Power) 3000hrs service March 2016
- New bottom paint +zinks Sept 2016
- New black water hoses, tank fittings, serviced VacuFlush toilets and pump units
- New A/C chiller in 2014 and softstart controller
- Full boat (40 Gal per minute) UV Bacterial Water Treatment
- Headhunter Water Pump 110V
- Paragon Senior water pump 24V
- Paragon Senior anchor washdown pump 24V
- Dockmaster yacht controller (gears, thrusters, anchor)
- Infrared heat reduction windowfilm
- Fresh teak varnish
- New trim tab rams
- Victron Quattro 5kVA Inverter/Charger (new 2015)
- Raymarine open array HD Digital radar
- A/C in engine and lazarette storage -New A/C air handlers, salon, pilothouse, master stateroom
- Stainless steel water heater
- Large aft deck
- Extended hard top
- Extended cockpit hardtop
- Full width swim platform
- Transom door
- Maxwell windlass VWC 3500CV
- Two anchors with all chain rode and custom chain stoppers
- Dinghy chocks on flybridge boat deck
- Underwater lights
- Custom fender hooks (sheepskin and leather encased)
Manufacturer Provided Description
Marlow Explorer Yachts are limited production yachts built under constant supervision and stringent quality control procedures. Marlow Explorers are designed and built to cross the oceans of the world in comfort and safety while the proprietary Strut Keel technology allows inland and island cruising with fully protected running gear.
Marlow Yachts are limited production yachts built under constant supervision and stringent quality control procedures. Very few products in the world undergo the battery of tests and scrutiny designed to make your yachting experience one of pleasure. The major vacuum bagged components are built in only three major molds constituting a marvelous technological advance that eliminates dozens of potential leaks and unsightly join areas. Resin infusion is extensively used where appropriate. The Marlow Explorer exterior finish is among the finest on earth and will look like fine porcelain for years to come. Marlow Yachts are certified by ABS (American Bureau of Shipping), Lloyds Register, and ISO 9001, a status enjoyed by less than a handful of pleasure powerboat manufacturers worldwide.
Only the finest components like Dupont Kevlar, CoreCell and enginering construction fabrics are specified for the hull, deck and superstructure of the Marlow Explorer. Vinylester and Epoxy resins and glues are used throughout. Only top quality mechanical components like Aquadrive constant velocity joints, Tides seals are used. On the lovely hand finished interior quality brands like U-Line, Dacor, Asko, Bosch, Franke, Grohe and similar are found. Fine fabrics of Ultraleather and other top brands grace the interior. The result is reminiscent of an era when quality, not quantity was the hallmark of a fine yacht.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Marlow Marine Sales, Inc.
Palmetto, FL, United States
Long Boat Key, FL, United States
Snead Island, FL, United States
PALMETTO, FL, United States
Snead Island, FL, United States
Snead Island, FL, United States