- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Belgrade, Serbia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 155,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 164,502)
Comfortable cruiser with plenty of space and in lovely condition. Lying Belgrade and seriously for sale. Euro 155,000.
Please contact Ifor Pedley at 0044 (0) 7979665785
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 30 ft 7 in
Beam: 10 ft 10 in
LWL: 25 ft 7 in
Dry Weight: 17600 lbs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D2
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1200
Engine Power: 55 HP
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 1
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
Besides the Linssen 29.9 Sedan we also have her sister with aft cabine: the Linssen 29.9 AC.
- The Linssen 29.9 AC has a superb owner?s cabin in the forward cabine, with a separate wc and shower.
- The saloon with galley and saloon settee, with the ?easy sleep convert? system as a standard feature.
- The ingenious aft cabin has a double bed. A vanity table and multifunctional space capable of being arranged as desired as a second (guests?) toilet (optional), office, maintenance area with workbench, wine ?cellar? or storage space, e.g. for your golf clubs or fishing tackle.
- Just like in the Sedan, the '29.9'AC has the "easy sleep convert" system integrated.
- Only a simple operation is needed to convert the saloon settee into a comfortable double bed.
- By moving the seating element forward, a slatted base appears to place the back cushions on.
- There are no separate parts needed for the slat.
- This way the Linssen 29.9 AC has 4+2 berths.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.