- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Alameda, CA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 175,000
This is a very tidy, extremely well kept boat in great condition with low engine hours, complete electronics, water-maker and additional diesel tank. She is probably the nicest Jeanneau 42 DS available on the West Coast. She is fully equipped, ready to go cruising and with all of the following stand-out features, she is a must see!
- Full Electronics Package
- Water Maker
- Extra Fuel tank
- Dual Racor Fuel Filters
- Classic rigged mainsail with stack-pack
- Bimini and dodger with transition piece providing a fully enclosed cockpit
- Extra Large Battery Bank
- High Output Alternator
- Dinghy Davits
- Dinghy and Outboard
- Asymmetric Spinnaker
- Brand New Genoa
- Electric Primary & Halyard Winches and so much and more.
Call Tom Mowbray at 415-497-3366 or email email@example.com to view this incredible boat Today. She won't last long at this price!
Please contact Tom Mowbray at 510-227-2100
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
The nicely appointed main saloon on the DS 42 provides significantly more that 6' of headroom and an incredible amount of light and ventilation. Upholstery is white leather throughout the main salon, and there are sumptuous fore and aft staterooms each with a great layout and en-suite bathrooms.
A spectacular feature of the DS 42 is the king size centerline berth in the aft stateroom, with a cleverly designed skylight ingeniously packaged within the cockpit table above, illuminating the entire space, and providing additional ventilation for what in most other similar sized vessels if often a dark and airless space.
Both staterooms have plenty of hanging and locker space, and the main saloon is ingeniously laid out and the deck saloon feature providing an incredible amount of light and ventilation.
V-BERTH FORWARD WITH EN-SUITE HEAD AND SHOWER
LEATHER SALON CUSHIONS
L-SHAPED GALLEY TO STARBOARD
FORWARD FACING FULLY EQUIPPED NAV STATION TO PORT
FULL SIZED NAV TABLE.
CENTERLINE KING-SIZED BED IN AFT MASTER STATEROOM
MASTER BED HAS MEMORY-FOAM TOPPER
ALL HATCHES HAVE BUILT-IN MOSQUITO AND BLACK-OUT SHADES.
Deck and Rigging
TWIN WHEEL HELM STATION
CLASSIC SLAB-RIGGED MAINSAIL WITH LAZY-JACKS & STACKPAC.
NORTH ASYMETRIC SPINNAKER IN SOCK
ELECTRIC PRIMARY WINCHES
ELECTRIC HALYARD WINCH
DINGHY DAVITS. CUSTOM STAINLESS KATO DAVIT SYSTEM.
ELECTRIC ANCHOR WINDLASS
300FT 3/8 BBB CHAIN
DELTA 22 LB ANCHOR
LARGED VARNISHED COCKPIT TABLE WITH ICE-BOX
RAYMARINE E-80 DISPLAY ON CUSTOM COCKPIT TABLE MOUNT.
DODGER, BIMINI WITH CONNECTOR
WINCH, WHEEL AND COCKPIT TABLE COVERS.SUNBRELLA
- BALMAR HIGH OUTPUT ALTERNATOR
- TWO-SPEED ELECTRIC HARKEN PRIMARY WINCHES
- TWO SPEED ELECTRIC CABIN TOP HALYARD WINCH.
- BALMAR ARS-5 HIGH EFFICIENCY REGULATOR
- LIFELINE AGM 2 X 4D BATTERIES
- ISOLATED LIFELINE AGM ENGINE BATTERY GRP 27
- XANTREX 1800 WATT PURE SINE-WAVE INVERTER
- XANTREX BATTERY MONITOR
- WATER MAKER. SEA QUENCHER 12VOLT 8-11 gph.
- SOLID STATE 110V AND 12V ELECTRICAL PANEL WITH WATER,FUEL AND BATTERY MONITORING.
- RAYMARINE E-80 MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY AT HELM ON CUSTOM POD.
- RAYMARINE E-80 MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY AT NAV STATION
- RAYMARINE 4KW RADAR ON MAST MOUNTED STAINLESS RILEY MOUNT
- RAYMARINE ST6002 SMARTPILOT
- RAYMARINE ST60 WIND INSTRUMENT WITH REPEATER
- RAYMARINE ST60 TRIDATA WITH REPEATER
- VHF ICOM IC-M422 WITH COMMANDER II REMOTE MIC AT HELM.
- E.P.I.R.B SATELLITE 406 RAPID FIX RLB-32 CATII
- SHARP FLAT-SCREEN TV
- JVC KD-G720 CD-STEREO WITH INTERIOR AND COCKPIT SPEAKERS.
- YANMAR 54HP DIESEL ENGINE
- APPROX 700 ENGINE HOURS.(REGULARLY SERVICED)
- EXTRA 30GALSS FUEL TANK FOR EXTENDED RANGE CRUISING.
- SIGHT-GLASS ON EXTRA FUEL TANK
- DUAL-RACOR FUEL FILTER/WATER SEPERATOR
- WATER-MAKER. SEA-QUENCHER 12 VOLT 8-11 GPH.
- 2 PROPANE TANKS
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from JK3 Nautical Enterprises, Inc.
Alameda, CA, United States