- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Halifax, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 225,000 (US$ 166,478)
New Price March 18, 2017 was 235,000 now 225,000. Seller wants her sold !!!!
This is the "Owner's version" of this excellent example of a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42DS. Unique in its class for having two excellent double cabins both with en-suite heads. The aft master cabin is more akin to one found aboard a luxury 50 foot yacht, taking up the whole width of the vessel.
Owner replaced all sea cocks 2015
See Full Specs for more detail and Call for a viewing of this passage making yacht.
Contact John Roy at (902) 455-5565 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 42 ft 3 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
LWL: 38 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 3 in
Displacement: 18078 lbs
Ballast: 6131 lbs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (93 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (34 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (22 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Design and Construction
Designed by Marc Lombard this gorgeous yacht is known for fast sailing. There is an abundance of natural light. The interior has a roomy and functional feel. The Deck is Prisma Process® injected with end-grain balsa core. The hull is solid fibreglass, with ISO gelcoat surface w/ protective barrier coat
This is the preferred two cabin/two head layout. The main salon is raised, giving the interior light, additional space and above all views of the water.
• Two Cabins, each with it's own head/shower.
• Aft Cabin has centerline king, with a lot of headroom
• large "L" shaped galley with two burner propane stove and oven,
microwave, stainless steel sink with h/c pressure water and refrigeration
• Leather salon cushions
• AC/Heat System
• Espar forced air heating system (2012)
• Twin Steering Wheels with Plastimo card compasses
• Harken s/t primaries and secondary winches (3 handles)
• Harken mainsheet traveler system
• Stainless Bow and stern pulpits, double lifelines with gates
• Swim platform and swim ladder, transom hot and cold shower
• Dodger and Bimini
• Electric Windlass
• Delta 40lb Galvanized Anchor with chain swivel, 75' chain and 150'
• Fenders and docklines
Sails and Rigging
• Furling Mainsail
• Furling Genoa
• Quantum Cruising Spinnaker
• Selden Aluminum Mast with built-in Furler and Selden boom
• Profurl Genoa Furler
• Selden Rigid Boomvang
Electronics and Electrical
• Raymarine C-80 Chartplotter/Radar
• Raymarine 2kw Radar (radome is mast mounted)
• Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data Display at each Helm
• Raymarine ST6001 Plus Autopilot
• Raymarine ST60 Wind at each Helm
• Icom 402 VHF Radio with RAM Mike in cockpit
• Sony CD/DVD/Radio with interior and exterior speakers
• Flatscreen TV in main salon with masthead mounted TV antenna
• Four house batteries and one start battery
• Battery charger with Xantrex battery monitor
• Shore power with cord
• Yanmar Diesel, Model 4JH4E
• Flex-O-Fold Folding prop
• Line cutters on the shaft
• Winter Cover, Aluminium frames.
• Wheel covers, winch covers, and forward hatches have canvas covers.
• All new sea cocks.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.