- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Belfast, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 90,000
"There’s nothing quite like steering a sleek, fast boat with a light touch on the tiller, the stability of a keel below, being close to the water and sliding through waves with barely a whisper.... J/100 is designed to do just that." ~ J/Boats
Sea Smoke is a lightly used single owner yacht that has enjoyed regular maintenance and indoor storage between her short Maine sailing seasons. Owned by an experienced owner and stored with a boutique island boat yard Sea Smoke is a very nice version of the J/100.
Certified Professional Yacht Broker with over 20 years experience helping clients sell and purchase quality yachts. Please call Scott Woodruff, CPYB on his mobile at (954) 701-1072.
Please contact Scott Woodruff, CPYB at 207-236-8656
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 32 ft 10 in
Beam: 9 ft 4 in
LWL: 29 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 6500 lbs
Ballast: 2500 lbs
Dry Weight: 6500 lbs
Total Power: 14 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar 2GM 20F
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: Yanmar 2GM 20F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 14 HP
Number of single berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Hull and Deck Construction
- Composite hull and deck built with resin infusion molding system using biaxial and unidirectional glass fabrics with Baltek end-grained balsa core.
- White gel coat hull Awlgripped Seattle Gray with single (1.75" to 3.25") tapered flag blue bootstripe.
- Contrasting Non-Skid Color on deck - Smoke White.
- Varnished teak toe-rail with amidships chocks and scupper drains in lieu of std.
- Large sit-in cockpit with 9.5’ seats having comfortable 13.75” backrests, suitable for cockpit cushions.
- Two cockpit seat storage lockers.
- One lazarette storage locker.
- Swimming and boarding platform sculpted into aft face of full height transom with integral safety ladder.
- Molded companionway seahood.
- GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded to hull and deck as support for shroud chainplates with single opening to head and forepeak.
- Longitudinal and transverse keel support beams and integral mast step.
Keel, Rudder and Bottom
- Lead & antimony fixed 5.75' draft, fin keel with bulb bolted to a deep molded sump.
- Keel #1.
- Keel Type: Shoal Draft.
- Balanced hi-aspect spade rudder constructed using "E" glass with stainless rudder post and self-aligning Jefa rudder bearings.
- Curved laminated wood tiller with adjustable tiller extension.
- Bottom is in race ready condition.
- Two 40:1 self-tailing primary winches mounted on cockpit coaming ~ Serviced winter 2014 - 2015.
- Two 32:1 self tailing secondary winches mounted on cabin trunk ~ Serviced winter 2014 - 2015.
- Triple sheave deck organizers (P&S).
- Two lock-in winch handles.
- Two PVC winch handle holders.
- Custom stainless mast collar.
- Mast mounted turning blocks
- Halyard & reef line rope clutches on the cabin top.
- One single rope clutch for tack line or jib boom outhaul.
- Cam cleats on cabin top and mounted near primary winches (for lazy spin sheets).
- Two fixed jib tracks each with plunger style jib cars.
- Mainsheet traveler track recessed in cockpit seat with 4:1 traveler control system.
- 6:1/24:1 rough tune/fine tune mainsheet system leading to aluminum bracket on centerline fore and aft of traveler.
- Four SS mooring cleats (2 fwd, 2 aft).
- Foredeck ventilation hatch.
- Two fixed ports in sides of cabin trunk.
- Molded companionway sliding hatch and acrylic offshore dropboard with inside/outside opening hasp
- Cockpit operated bilge pump.
- Custom SS chainplates, stemhead and backstay tang.
- Five (5) folding padeyes: one for spinnaker tack attachment on bow, and four attachment points for spinnaker blocks.
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin house.
All sails are original but they have been stored, cleaned and repaired every winter with the exception of this last year.
- Maine Sailing Partners mainsail with Dutchman system.
- Maine Sailing Partners mainsail cover with Dutchman slits.
- Maine Sailing Partners Hoyt boom jib with vertical battens and UV strip.
- Maine Sailing Partners racing jib.
- Maine Sailing Partners spinnakers - runner.
- Maine Sailing Partners spinnakers - reacher.
- IJPE: 478.00 sq ft
- I: 38.50 ft
- J: 11.50 ft
- P: 38.00 ft
- E: 13.50 ft
- Working Sail Area: 478.00 sq ft
- Sailcomp KVH 103 AC Digital Compass/Nav Repeater.
- Simrad IS15 multi display.
- Furuno NAVnet chartplotter with large display.
- I-Com IC-M412 Marine VHF.
- 2005 Yanmar 2YM15 diesel 14 hp inboard engine ~ low hours.
- 4-stroke, vertical, water-cooled diesel engine.
- 2 cylinders.
- Natural aspiration.
- Fresh water cooling with heat exchange.
- Yanmar SD 20 saildrive ~ low hours.
- Yanmar spares kit for the saildrive.
- 10-gallon fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port.
- Cruising speed: 6.5 knots.
- Maximum speed: 7.5 knots.
Spars and Rigging
- Tapered carbon fiber mast with double airfoil aluminum spreaders, main, jib, spin halyard and topping lift sheaves, spin/whisker pole track with sliding eye on front of mast, Harken System “A” mainsail luff track; mast finished in Awlgrip off-white.
- G10 fiberglass mast step with fore/aft adjustment slots and SS padeye for through bolt securing of mast to step.
- Mast wedge kit.
- Aluminum boom with provision for 2 reefs, 6:1 internal mainsail outhaul, finished in Awlgrip off-white.
- Self tacking Hoyt Jib Boom.
- Continuous rod rigging with turnbuckles.
- Remote panel hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Rigid boomvang with integral cleating.
- Headsail furler with control leading aft to cockpit.
- Complete running rigging package cor cruising or racing.
- 2 Group 27 AGM Batteries.
- 12V DC battery switch.
- 12V DC electrical distribution panel w/ 8 circuit breakers.
- 20 amp alternator
- Navigation & steaming lights.
- Bonding system.
- Two swiveling halogen reading lights.
- One dome light in main cabin.
- One fluorescent light in head.
- Automatic electric bilge pump and panel switch for manual operation.
Holding tank, "Y" valve, and a manual pump to pump out the holding tank if needed (as well as a deck pump out).
- Aluminum Fortress anchor
- Life jackets
Represented by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB)
A Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) is recognized as having achieved the highest level of industry accreditation, available only to fully-qualified yacht sales professionals. The CPYB program is administered by Yacht Brokers Association of America in partnership with Florida Yacht Brokers Association, Northwest Yacht Brokers Association, California Yacht Brokers Association, Boating Ontario Dealers, British Columbia Yacht Brokers Association and Gulf Coast Yacht Brokers Association.
The CPYB program is also endorsed by the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas (MRAA) Marine Industry Certified Dealership (MICD) program and leading yacht manufacturers as a key component of their own industry standards; the highest level of achievement for their member yacht sales professionals.
Experience & Validity
The CPYB designation is earned by eligible yacht sales professionals, who, after serving a minimum of three years as a full-time professional, have successfully completed a comprehensive written examination to validate professional competency.
A CPYB is committed to their personal and professional development through continuing education, as mandated for CPYB recertification every three years.
Ethics & Standards
A CPYB adheres to, and is accountable to, a nationally recognized Code of Business Ethics and conducts yacht sales transactions in accordance with a stringent set of industry standards of practice.
A CPYB maintains a dedicated escrow/trust account to protect their client’s funds. A CPYB understands their fiduciary responsibility and obligations with respect to client funds.
A CPYB uses proven, industry-recognized transaction documents, which fully and clearly describe all terms and conditions of a transaction. Honesty & Integrity A CPYB maintains the highest standards of professionalism, acting with honesty and integrity.
Trust & Confidence
A CPYB instills confidence, trust and consistency in all transactions involving fellow yacht sales professionals for the benefit of the client.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.