- View Full Specifications
Set Sail with Ruby Lee!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Charleston, SC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 364,000
BIG PRICE REDUCTION!
WAS $374,000 NOW $364,000
Island Packet 445's are exceptionally well-built cruising boats with easy to handle rigs, go-anywhere shoal draft, and roomy and attractive interiors. Don't miss the opportunity to buy this boat! Ruby Lee is in great condition and priced aggressively to sell fast. She has been professionally maintained and very lightly used by her current owner since 2012. An extensive equipment list, including a Wells Marine Arch, in-mast furling mainsail, 3-zone reverse cycle air, two VacuFlush electric heads, top-loading refrigerator and freezer, three flat screen TV's, Raymarine electronics package, bow thruster, MasPower 8KW generator, KISS high output wind generator, two Kyocera 120 watt solar panels, Spectra Catalina watermaker and much, much more.
Matt J. Malatich
S&J Yachts – Charleston
843 284-8756 | www.sjyachts.com | email@example.com
S&J Yachts is a full service yacht brokerage and new boat dealership, with offices in Annapolis, MD, Rock Hall, MD, Deltaville, VA and Charleston, SC. We represent Island Packet, Delphia, Maxi 1200, Alpha Catamarans, Southerly and Great Harbour trawlers.
Please contact Matt Malatich at (843) 284-8756
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Bob Johnson
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 45 ft 9 in
Beam: 14 ft 4 in
LWL: 38 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 34500 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 12000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 62 ft 0 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4JH3-TE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1615
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (260 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (55 Gallons)
The interior of Ruby Lee features a bright main salon, gourmet galley, impressive navigation center, two heads with enclosed showers and two comfortable staterooms with island berths. There is teak joinery throughout the boat and approximately 7' of headroom. Ruby Lee is equipped with a three zone, 33,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning system. She also has plenty of light and ventilation with 15 stainless steel ports, 6 large windows, 6 opening hatches and 10 Hella Turbo fans. The ports are equipped with removable Peek-a-Boo blinds and the hatches have Ocean Air screens and shades for privacy.
The spacious main salon has two full-length settees, covered with tan UltraLeather upholstery. The port settee converts to a double berth and a large dining table folds down from the forward bulkhead to reveal a wine rack. The table opens up and extends all the way from the starboard settee to the port settee. A flat screen TV is mounted on the port side of the forward bulkhead and there are shelves and cabinets located above the settees.
The navigation center is truly exceptional! It is adjacent to the companionway steps on the port side of the boat. There is a plush high-back swivel armchair, large chart table with storage below, shelving and plenty of room for electronics. The wet locker and electric panels are located in the navigation center.
The secure and functional galley is aft of the main salon to starboard and centerline. Please see the following equipment list. There are two large Corian counters on either side of the galley. The galley is secure, well-lit and has plenty of ventilation with opening ports. It features a top loading freezer, top loading refrigerator, double stainless steel sink, Force 10 stove/oven, microwave oven, pull out trash bin, built-in dish racks, cutlery drawer, abundant cabinets, and a water purifier.
The staterooms are located forward and aft and are equally appealing. Both staterooms have double island berths with pillow-top mattresses, flat screen TV's, separate HVAC thermostats, hanging lockers, cabinets with shelves and en-suite heads with enclosed showers. The base panels of the berths lift up, with the assistance of gas support struts, to reveal a large storage areas that is perfect for linens, blankets and towels. The aft stateroom has a seat on the starboard side and there is a access door to the aft storage area (garage).
Each head has a VacuFlush electric toilet, Corian counter top, stainless steel sink, Hallo Turbo fan, hatch, ports, cabinetry and enclosed shower stall. The forward head is accessible from both the main salon and the forward stateroom.
- Force 10 gimballed stove and oven
- Frigoboat top opening refrigerator
- Frigoboat top opening freezer
- 900 watt microwave oven
- Refrigerated drink drawer
- Double sink
- Attractive Corian counters with abundant storage
- (2) 10 gallon propane tank
- 10 gallon water heater (with energy diverter from wind generator)
- Pressurized hot and cold water
- Manual water pump
- Recessed trash receptacle
- Seagull water filter
Nav & Electronics
- (2) Raymarine E-80 Color Chartplotters (Nav Station & Helm)
- Raymarine ST2 Remote Keyboard for Chartplotter
- Raymarine 45 STV Satellite Receiver
- Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth & Speed (Cockpit)
- Raymarine DSM Depth Sounder & Fish Finder
- Sirius WX-Raymarine SR 100 Weather
- Raymarine 4KW Radar
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot (Helm) with Remote
- ICOM M802 Digital SSB with Remote
- ICOM M504 VHF with Remote Mic at Helm
- Raymarine GPS Reciever
- Ritchie Compass (Helm)
- Weems & Plath Barometer and Clock
- (2) Mobri M-4 Radar Reflectors
- (3) Flatscreen TV's with DVD's
- Pactor III Modem for SailMail and Weather Charts
- JBL Sirius 2.5 Stereo Receiver (6-disc multi-player) and SRA-40 Antenna
- Bose 161 Surround Sound Speakers (Saloon)
- Audiovox Speakers (Cockpit)
Cockpit & Deck
Recessed foredecks with bulwarks, uncluttered side decks and full length cabin top handrails provide safe footing and security on deck. Sail controls for setting, furling and sheeting all lead to the safety and security of the cockpit.
- Lighthouse 1501 electric windlass with stainless steel bollard & chain stopper
- Anchors: Bruce 58 lb. & spade S140 55 lb.
- 150' 5/8" chain 250' multi-strand rode with 50' chain
- Wells Marine extended stainless steel arch with dinghy davits
- Outboard motor lift and stainless steel motor mount
- Lewmar stainless steel wheel mounted on a custom pedestal with handhold
- Helm instruments: Autopilot, wind, speed, depth, compass, chart plotter, bow thruster joystick, windless control, stereo/Sirius, LED cockpit lights and 12v receptacle. See the Electronics section for more detail.
- Navy blue dodger and bimini with a sturdy stainless steel frame and enclosure panels
- Navy blue winch and pedestal covers
- Teak folding cockpit table
- Cockpit shower
- Large swim platform and ladder
- (4) stainless steel dorados
- Fenders and fender boards
Sails & Rigging
- Cutter rig with approximately 1,074 square feet of sail area
- Sails: Quantum jib, staysail and in-mast furling mainsail
- Whisker pole: Forespar LC 15-27 carbon/aluminum (2009)
- Manual Harken roller furlers on both headsails
- Standing rigging: Mast, dual backstays, single forestay double spreaders and a self-tacking staysail attached to a Hoyt boom.
- Running rigging: Halyards for the main, jib and staysail, plus three extra halyards for the whisker pole, etc.
- Cockpit winches: (2) 10" Lewmar 54 electric, (2) 6" Lewmar 16 manual and (2) 4" Lewmar manual
- Mast winches: (3) manual winches on the mast with halyard brakes for the main and headsail halyards
Mechanical Equipment and Plumbing
- Spotless Yanmar 75 HP diesel engine (4JH3-TE) with 1615 hours
- 33,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning (3 units) with individual controls located in the salon and staterooms
- Spectra Catalina watermaker - 300-12.3 gallon per hour (2008)
- Sidepower 6 HP bowthruster with a joystick at the helm
- 10 gallon hot water heater
- Twin Racor fuel filters with T-guage
- (2) VacuFlush electric heads
- Enclosed shower stalls in both heads
- Automatic electric bilge pump and manual bilge pump
- Seawater pump
- Whitlock Mamba autopilot drive
- Line cutter spurs
- PYI PSS shaft seal
- Engine alarms
- Yanmar 18 HP Diesel MasPower 8KW generator (436 hours)
- Two Kyoceria 120 watt solar panels with solar boost regulator
- KISS high output wind generator with energy diverter to water heater (2009)
- (9) AGM 100 amp batteries: (7) main bank, (1) engine start and (1) generator
- Xantrex Freedom 25 battery charger/inverter
- Link 2000 battery monitor
- Balmar MC612 regulator
- Balmar 100 amp alternator
- (12) 12-volt outlets
- (2) 50 ft. 30 amp power cables & 50 amp splitter
- Dynaplate grounding system with copper ribbon throughout hull
- External cable TV connection with internal A/B switch
- AIS: Si-Tex receiver and antenna
- Manual bell with external VHF speaker
- Coast Guard safety package
- Engine, bilge and anchor alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- ACR RLB-35 EPIRB
- Winslow 6 person offshore life raft (2/2017)
- (4) Mustang inflatable & (6) PFD lifejackets
- Ditch bag with water maker, flares, flare pistol, tethers, harnesses and two jacklines
- Tri-color LED anchor light with sensor
The center cockpit 445 possesses all the exemplary qualities that have earned Island Packet a worldwide reputation as the leader of cruising boat design and construction. Naval architect Bob Johnson and the Island Packet design team have created the 445 by combining the superior comfort, ease of use, seakeeping, and safety attributes that are the hallmark of every Island Packet, along with innovative new features and stunning good looks that will further reinforce Island Packet's position as America's Cruising Yacht Leader.
Tankage and storage on the 445 is exceptional. All tanks are centrally located below the cabin sole, benefiting stability and interior storage space elsewhere in the yacht with minimal effect on trim. Every detail, from the geared rack and pinion steering system to the swedged and threaded fuel hose fittings, is carefully chosen for its important contribution to long term quality and reliability. Numerous details like magnetic reed bilge pump switches and thru-bolts with lock nuts on both seacocks and prop shaft couplings typify the approach to building every aspect of an Island Packet. Heavy duty, high output alternators with Digital Duo-Charge controllers, premium pre-tinned wiring, and large capacity absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries reflect the many quality features built into the 445 that help ensure the owner years of comfortable, trouble-free cruising.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from S&J Yachts
Beaufort, SC, United States
Rock Hall, MD, United States
Carolina Beach, NC, United States