- View Full Specifications
Gorgeous-Turnkey-Best Buy Now
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rock Hall, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 374,900
TURNKEY - LOW HOURS - WELL EQUIPPED & RIGIDLY MAINTAINED
The Island Packet 440 replaced the very popular 420. It was not just a longer,bigger and faster version of the 420; but, has many improvements including a larger sugar scoop swim platform, a more efficient floor plan, solid teak and oak sole and better performance with a longer waterline and more sail area. The 440 continues the great Island Packet legacy. "Cadence" is a fantastic example of the 440. She has been equipped by a knowledgable owner and well maintained by its current owners. Everything is in working order. "Cadence" is spotless" She is ready to sail off to wherever you point her.
I have a lifetime of boating, fishing, waterskiing, cruising and racing experience as well as 25 years of selling all kinds of power and sail boats. I will guide you effortlessly through the purchase process from the showings to the offers through the counters, survey, acceptance and settlement. I will make your boat buying experience easy and fun, and guarantee that you will get the boat best suited for your needs, plans and monies. And, I will be there after the sale to help you with every aspect of your boating experience.
Please, don't forget, I am always looking for good, quality sail and power boat listings. With real Yacht World Sold Boat comparables, a quarter century of marketing and sales experience, as well as a standing list of Buyers I have the selling know-how to move your boat in this tough economy with a simple goal of getting you the most monies in the shortest time. Call me to discuss your current boat and how we can maximize its sale.
Please contact Jim Elliott at (410) 708-4422
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 45 ft 9 in
Beam: 14 ft 4 in
LWL: 38 ft 1 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 32000 lbs
Ballast: 12000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 62 ft 0 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4 Cylinder Turbo
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 552
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (260 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (160 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (55 Gallons)
Accommodations & Walkthru
The Island Packet 440 is an updated and tweaked 420 with a still further improved floor plan, more elbow room, larger cockpit and swim platform. She is luxurious, comfortable and sea-kindly.
The Owner's Stateroom is forward with an Ensuite Head at the bow. The Head with a privacy door, has a seperate walk-in shower with a bifold glass door, corian counter and sink and features a Vacu-Flush electric commode. Storage abounds with a large cabinet under the counter and a beautiful glass and teak medicine cabinet above and two additonal drawers across from the commode. An opening port and hatch make the area light and airy. The Owner's Berth is on the starboard side and is cleverly angled to allow easy access on either side without waking your significant other. (Really nice!!) The hinged foot of the berth rises for linen storage and there is a drawer by the head entry utilizing every little available inch of space. On the port side of the cabin's entry is a large hanging locker and a dressing seat and on Starboard is another cabinet for still more personal gear. Three opening hatches, 4 opening ports and lots of ceiling and reading lights (all with shades and screens) plus a 12V fan and a dorade keep this area comfortable no matter what the weather.
The Saloon follows aft with facing settees that have storage below and behind as well as a combination of cabinets and shelves above.. The Starboard side settee converts to a full berth and the port side is long enough for entertaining and napping. The cleverly designed IP dining table stores up against the bulkhead when not in use converting from a dining area to a great living/entertaining area. The Saloon is also well ventillated by a large opening hatch, 4 opening ports and two dorades. All have screens and shades.
The starboard Nav Station is forward facing and it's large desk has a very cool inlaid IP logo. The comfortable bench seat is large enough for two people to discuss their next destination. The 110V and 12V Electric Panel is along the hullside above the Nav Desk with an E80 Display, VHF and Stereo all within easy reach.
Aft is the large "U" shaped Galley with room and storage for any food prep job. She features coriam counters, Force 10 3-burner stove/oven, Tappan Microwave, top loading refrigerator and freezer, a real trash container and dinnerware storage.
The Aft Day/Guest Head is across on port and also features a VacuFlush commode, sink and seperate shower area. It has an entry from the saloon and another from the aft cabin. There is plenty of ventillation. There is a nice teak mirror and tumbler/cup holder.
You enter the Guest Cabin aft of the Head. A Hanging Locker and Cabinet are at the entrance with plenty of floor space for dressing. The berth also has linnen storage under. She has 2 ports and a hatch as well as a 12V Fan and ceiling and reading lights to make the cabin functional and comfortable.
The centerline Companionway leads to the Cockpit. Glebe Creek Cafe Doors make moving back and forth easy.
The Engine Compartment is under the companionway with access doors on either side and in front of the engine. You have total access to the drive train under the aft cabin's cushions.
The Cockpit is long and beamy. There is room to sail, entertain and nap. Winches and instruments are well placed whether you are sailing with crew or single handed.
- Solid, Bevelled Teak and Oak Sole except in Heads, Galley/Companionway areas whcih have non-skid easily cleaned synthetic flooring.
- Cedar lined cabinets & drawerd
- Ocean Air Shades & Screens for all Opening Hatches
- Peek a Boo Shades and Screens for all Opening Ports
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water including fresh-water Cockpit Shower
- 2-16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat/Air Conditioners
- Ultraleather Cream Synthetic Saloon Uphostery
- VacuFlush Commodes in both Heads
- Custom Spring Mattress in Owner's Stateroom
Electrical Systems and Equipment
The Island Packet 440 has both a 110V Shorepower System with 2 ciruits (one is dedicated to the AC/Heat System) and a two-bank12V Ship's System complimented by an 8KW Diesel MasPower Generator and a High Output Balmar Alternator.
- 8KW MasPower Generator (252 hours)
- Balmar 100 Amp High Output Alternator w/Voltage Regulator
- Charles 5000 Series 60 Amp Battery Charger
- 4 Lifeline 125 Amp Hour House Batteries 2015
- Single Lifeline 100 Amp Hour Engine Start Battery
- Xantrex 2000 Watt Inverter 2013
- Xantrex Linklite Battery Monitor 2015
- 2 - 50' Shorepower Cords
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine 4KW Radar Mast Mounted Radome
- Raymarine E120 Radar, Chartplotter & GPS Display at Helm
- Raymarine E80 Radar, Chartplotter & GPS at Nav Station
- Raymarine ST60 Speed, Depth & Wind Instruments in Pod over Companionway
- Raymarine ST6001 Smart Autopilot w/Gyro Plus
- Navionics Smart Chips Charleston to Canada
- B&G V50 VHF Radio w/AIS & DSC includes Wireless Remote 2015
- Compass at Helm
- Davis Windex mounted at Mast Top
- Flat Screen 19" TV 2010
- DVD/CD/AM/FM Stereo Receiver with Cabin and Cockpit Speakers
Sails & Rigging
The Island Packet 440 is Cutter Rigged with a Hoyt Self Tacking Staysail Boom. She is mast head rigged with a double spreader In-Mast Furling Charleston Spar Rig w/Harken Furling on Staysail and Genoa. "Cadence" has a powerful rig with 1131 Sq Ft of sail that is infinitely reefable with furling genoa, staysail and in-mast main.
- Doyle 110% Genoa 2011
- Gennaker w/Halyard & Deck Hardware
- Lewmar Electric 2-Speed Primaries
- 2 - Lewmar 2-Speed ST Halyard Winches on Mast
- Lewmar 2 Speed ST Mainsail Winch on Coach Roof
- Lewmar 2 Speed ST Staysail Sheet Winch on Coach Roof
- Spare Main Halyard
Engine & Mechanical
- Waste System with VacuFlush Heads
- Waste System Pump Out Macerator
- Auto/Manual Bilge Pump
- Mechanical Bilge Pump
- Racor Vacume Gauge in Engine Compartment
- Racor Fuel Filter
Deck Details and Equipment
Island Packets have solid glass hulls with synthetically cored decks. (Cadence had a 10yr transferrable Hull and Deck warranty that covers her into 2016). There is a water-tight bulkhead between the Anchor Locker and Forward Head. She has a Spade Rudder that combined with the Full-Foil Keel, allows the 440 to track phenominally well and yet, is very maneuverable in tight marina places. The Bow Sprit/Platform is integral to the hull. The molded sugar scoop swim platform is large with steps from the cockpit on port and starboard. She is a very solid yacht.
- Muir Cheetah 2500 Electric Anchor Windlass w/Bow and Cockpit Up/Down Controls
- CQR anchor w/Chain & 3 Strand Nylon Rode
- Bruce 66# Anchor with all Chain Rode
- Deck Salt Water Washdown w/Quick Connect Hose
- Dodger w/Aft & Side Handrails (New Windows 2011)
- Bimini & Connecting Panel
- Complete Cockpit Enclosure 2014
- Cockpit Sun Shades 2014
- Cockpit Cushions Closed Cell
- Helmseat Cushion with Backrest
- Custom Teak Cockpit Table with Drop Down Leaves
- Glebe Creek Cafe Doors with Screens & Plexiglass Panels
- Leather Wheel Cover
- Stainless Steel Dorades Cowls with SS Guards
- Lifesling Man Overboard System on Stern Rail
- Hot/Cold Fresh Water Cockpit Shower
- Kato Dinghy Davits
- Fairclough Custom Full Winter Cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from S&J Yachts
Annapolis, MD, United States
Rock Hall, MD, United States
Rock Hall, MD, United States
Rock Hall, MD, United States