- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St. Petersburg, FL
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 72,500
NOW'S THE "TIME" TO LIVE YOUR SAILING DREAM...
WITH NUMEROUS RECENT IMPROVEMENTS "FALSE ECHOES" IS THE BOAT TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!
NOW REDUCED BY $5,000 - DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!
"False Echoes" is a nicely equipped Hunter 36. Her layout with two comfortable staterooms will handle a small family or guests in comfort. Her current owner has made many improvements over the last few years. JUST LISTEN TO THIS:
She has Air Conditioning, New 2014 Mainsail, New 2013 Raymarine Autopilot, New Horizon AIS & VHF in 2013, Batteries replaced in 2014, Xantrex Freedom Charger/Inverter in 2015, SunWare Foldable solar panel with Fox 260 solar charger in 2014, 750W Kyocera Solar Panels with Tri Star MPPT controller in 2014, Air Breeze Wind Generator in 2014. Cockpit improvements include New Dodger in 2012, New Bimini in 2014, and new Full Enclosure in 2014. New Walker Bay 8' Dinghy and Yamaha OB in 2015 and an Edson Outboard Motor mount in 2014.
VERY MOTIVATED SELLERS - CALL TODAY WITH YOUR OFFER!
EMAIL: email@example.com PHONE: 941-704-4698 We realize your time is important and you may drive a long distance - please call in advance to schedule an appointment.
SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT, CALL IN ADVANCE.
LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER!
We gladly cooperate with other brokerages on a 50/50 commission split. (Brokers outside Florida contact us for full details)
Please contact Ed Whiteaker at 941-776-0616 or 941-704-4698
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hunter Design Team
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Displacement: 13900 lbs
Ballast: 5025 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 55 ft 3 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: CYM30
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3335
Fresh Water Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (38 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Step below into a comfortable and well layout center salon that is flanked by two private staterooms. The galley features genuine Corian countertops with custom teak fiddling, a double-bowl stainless sink, two-burner LPG stove, and microwave. Further aft to port, a separate head and shower await you with comfort and spaciousness.
Salon: U-shaped dinette settee on the starboard side of the cabin. There is storage beneath and behind the settee. Behind the settee is double shelf storage with locker storage on either end and a fixed port in the hull side. The dinette table converts to make a double berth for additional guests. Port side of the salon features a straight settee with additional storage beneath and behind and shelves, lockers and fixed port. Aft end of the settee serves as the nav station seat. Ultra Leather upholstery is showing age and needs to replaced soon and dining table needs to be refinished.
Nav station: The nav station is aft facing and has a chart. Behind that are two large cubby bins. All of the electrical and electronic instruments are within easy reach and there is more shelf storage above.
Galley: The L-shaped galley boasts lots of counter space. The under counter refrigerator is front opening, giving you counter space you don’t find on a top loading frig. Along the hull is a microwave, a set of drawers for utensils and a dishware cabinet with dish organizers. Shelf space is located above all of this and additional storage is in a dry bin in the counter top as well as under the sink and below the stove. A trash bin is also hidden beneath the Corian counter top.
Forward stateroom: Enter thru a bi-fold door. There is a large vee berth, with storage beneath the berth. Shelves line both sides of the cabin, with cedar lined lockers on the aft end of each shelf. A louvered window allows ventilation flow when closed or can be opened to make both the salon and forward stateroom more open. The large overhead hatch provides more ventilation and light. There are two overhead lights and two berth reading lights.
Master stateroom: The master stateroom is located aft and is entered via a door at the back of the galley. You’ll find an athwart ship queen size berth, full length shelf runs along the aft end of the berth, a pair of nightstand type surfaces are located on either side of the berth. Storage behind the berth headboard and more in a cedar lined hanging locker and a cubbie. There is an overhead hatch, an opening port, one fixed port and numerous lights for this space.
Head: The head is located at the base of the companionway on port and features Corian counter tops, a sink with a drop down mirrored medicine cabinet above it, and double door storage below. There is an opening port above the medicine cabinet and several lights. The shower and toilet area is aft of this space and separated by a glass door. There is another opening port in here and a large wet locker with shelf and hanging storage.
- Two burner Force Ten LPG Stove
- Propane tank in Cockpit Locker
- Front Loading Nova Kool Refrigeration/Freezer
- S/S Double Sink
- NEW 2015 Water Heater
- NEW Oster Microwave
- Water Filter
- Corian Counters
- Raymarine Wind Indicator replaced with refurbished unit 2016
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot with remote added in 2013
- Standard Horizon AIS receiver and VHF new in 2013
- Raymarine ST 60 Speed
- Raymarine ST 60 Depth
- Raymarine C-80 Color Chart Plotter
- Standard Horizon AIS Receiver and VHF new 2013
- Sony Stereo/CD w/cabin and cockpit speakers
- 200W Foldable SunWare Solar Panels with Fox 260 Solar Charger New 2014
- 750W Kyocera Solar Panels with Tri-Star MPPT controller T5-60 New 2014
- Air Breeze Wind Generator New 2014
- (4) 6 Volt Lifeline AGM Batteries (total 60AH) New 2014
- Xantrex Freedom HF 1800 Charger/Inverter New 2015
- Multiple 12-Volt Outlets
- Power Cables
- Yanmar 27HP Diesel Engine (3335 hrs.)
- "Marine Air" 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning
- NEW 2016 Jabsco Toilet & Jabsco Sump Pump
Sails & Rigging
- In Mast Mainsail new in 2014
- Anodized B&R Rig - Selden®
- Selden Rigid Boom Vang
- 110% Furling Genoa (repaired 2015, may need replacement soon)
- Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit
- Mainsheet on Arch with Harken traveler
- (2) Upgraded Two-Speed Self-Tailing Jib Winches w/Handles
- (2) Two-Speed Self-Tailing Rigging Winches w/Handles
- (2) Sets Triple Line Stoppers & Organizers
- Walker Bay 8' Rigid Inflatable New 2015
- Yamaha 9.9HP 4-Stroke New 2015
- Edson OB Mount custom installed on stern 2014
- Dodger New 2012
- Bimini New 2014
- Full Screen Enclosure New 2014
- New Windex at Masthead in 2015
- Lewmar Folding leather wrapped Helm Wheel
- Stainless Stern Rail w/Seats and Drink Holders
- Walk thru transom w/hinged seat
- Stainless Steel Telescoping Swim Ladder
- Anchor Roller - Dual
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Delta Plow Anchor, chain, and rode
- Claw anchor
- Bronze Through-Hull Fittings Below Waterline
- Dorade Vent
- Double Lifelines w/3 Gates
- Hull Waxed June 2016
- Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit
- Stainless Steel Cockpit Arch w/Mainsheet traveler
- Double SS bow roller
- SS Bow & Stern rails
- (6) Mooring Cleats
- Stern Rail Seats
- Double vinyl lifelines & Lifeline Gates
- Folding Cockpit table w/SS grab bar
- Walk-thru transom
- Swim platform with telescoping ladder
- Cockpit shower
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
410 Aft Cockpit
St. Simon's Island, GA, United States