Four Winns 318 Vista, Jacksonville, FL
View Full Specifications
Year: 2006 Length: 33' Engine/Fuel Type: Twin
Located In: Jacksonville, FL Hull Material: Fiberglass YW#: 26584-2345086
Current Price: US$ 109,900 Tax Paid
COMES WITH TRI-AXLE MAGIC-TILT TRAILOR
VERY WELL MAINTAINED with great care and love, hardly used, makes this one almost as a like new.
Twin 5.7L Mercruiser 350 Magnum MPI, 2x300 HP with Bravo III outdrives. Only 260 hours with transferrable Factory Warranty through June 2013, private owner, excellent condition. Always stored on lift or trailer. Raymarine electronics package. Kohler 5 KW (90 hrs) generator with sound shield. A color-matched camper canvas system is included as standard equipment. Upgraded high power A/C unit, 2 TVs with 2 DVD players, Clarion Sound system with cabin, cockpit, and arch speakers. New zincs on stern drives, new props, Magic Tilt Tri-axle trailer with new tires. 8' Inflatable with SS storing hardware available.
Please contact Charles for additional photos, info...
Cell # 786-797-7572
email: Charles@schooneryachts.com Office direct line # 954-607-2026 (voicemail) Please contact Charles Hamer at 786-797-7572
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 33 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Bridge Clearance: 10 ft 3 in
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 11200 lbs
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Engine(s) Total Power: 600 HP
Engine Model: 350 MAG MPI
Drive Type: Stern drive
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Year Built: 2006
Engine Hours: 260
Fresh Water Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (170 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (27 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
* Twin 5.7L MerCruiser 350 Magnum MPI 300 hp with Bravo III outdrives with 260 hrs. * Electric engine hatch lift, insulated engine compartment.
* Bilge blowers and (3) automatic bilge pumps.
* Hydraulic steering, Bennett hydraulic trim tabs.
* Power trim and tilt. Stainless steel props.
* Engine alarm, Fireboy fire extinguishing system.
* Maxwell Windlass w/rope, chain & anchor
* Air conditioning/heater, 16,000 BTU
* 3 CO monitors
* Head, porcelain, VacuFlush w/holding tank
* Tank level indicators, potable 30 gal water and 27 gal waste
* Batteries (3)
* Battery charger / converter (30 amps)
* (2) Stainless steel remote fuel water separator filters
* Twin fuel tanks w/selector valves
* Water heater (7.5 gallon)
* Vessel sleeps (5) total. (2) in fwd v-berth, (2) on convt. Settee and (1) on mid-berth.
* Enclosed head with sink & vanity, shower and porcelain VacuFlush head.
* Cabin door with separate screen door.
* Dinette with wood table, converts to berth with privacy curtain.
* Mid-berth and lounge with dinning wood table.
* Fwd v-berth with cedar lined hanging locker, privacy curtain & multi-zone lighting system.
* Opening port lights with screens.
* Bedding (innerspring mattress) and decor package with fitted sheets, throw pillows and shams.
* Cabin height, 6'2" (6'0" at V-berth)
* Under seat storage
* Forward berth
* Receptacles (4) 110 VAC
* V-berth mirror
* Fiberglass enclosed stand-up head
* Port opening w/screen
* Power ventilation in head
* Receptacle, GFI protected
* Sink w/solid surface countertop
* Vanity mirror MID BERTH:
* U-shape seating converts to berth
* Lots of counter space with storage above and below.
* Wood grain cabinetry.
* Sink, hot & cold running water with cover.
* 2-burner electric glass top stove.
* Refrigerator/ freezer.
* Wood grain Cabinetry
* Coffee maker
* Countertop, solid surface
* Kenmore Microwave
* Receptacles (2), 110 VAC
* Trash receptacle
* Raymarine C Series Radar with chart plotter
* Raymarine 215 VHF Radio
* Xintex Fume Detector
* Amplifier, Clarion
* Clarion 6 CD Changer
* SIRIUS satellite stereo system
* Speakers, Clarion (8)
* Stereo remote w/display @helm
* Clarion AM/FM/CD player CMD4
* Clarion Subwoofer, 10"
* forward and aft cabin have flat screen TV with DVD players
* Sea Key satellite security and safety system
Deck and Hull Equipment
* Super comfortable cockpit with lounge, removable picnic table, and wet bar/ refreshment center.
* Transom door with Flexiteck swim platform and swim ladder.
* Transom shower, storage locker & stereo remote.
* Walk-through windshield w/ wipers,
* Bow roller and Maxwell remote windlass.
* Fwd anchor locker with anchor, chain, rode.
* Bimini top. * Navigation lights
* Fwd bow padded sun lounge.
* Camper canvas
* Cockpit Cover
* Guest Remote Spot/Flood Light
* Engine hatch, electric lift
* Refreshment center
* U-Line ice maker
* Fill-in cushion, aft
* Flip-up bolsters
* Port lounge
* U-shape stern seating w/pleated backrest
* Cleats, stainless steel (6)
* Deck hatches (3), translucent w/screen-shade system
* Engine compartment ventilators
* Fiberglass molded deck toe rail
* Fill caps, stainless steel
* Horn, dual trumpet
* Danforth Compass
* Navigation lights
* Port lights, stainless steel, (6)
* Opening w/screens * Radar arch w/cockpit lights, speakers, wire chase and grab handles
* Shower, aft, hot/cold
* Stern assist rail, stainless steel
* Swim platform, aft, integrated w/hull & deck
* Ladder, angled, deep-reach, hidden w/wide step pads
* Thru-hull fittings, bronze
* Transom storage locker
* Dock line storage
* Fender storage
* Transom systems locker
* Water inlet
* Beverage holders, stainless steel
* Dual engine binnacle controls w/tilt/trim switches
* Hour meters
* Instrument panel, charcoal
* Instrumentation, Faria, fog-resistant w/polished stainless steel bezels
* Receptacle - 12 VDC @ helm
* Steering wheel with tilt.
* Custom Sea View Radar support system with hinged adapter for trailering
* Kohler 5 KW (90 hrs) with sound shield
* Cable TV
* Dockside power (2) 125 volt 30 amp power inlets,( 1- ship systems, 1- air conditioner)
* Telephone jack connection
* Fresh water hook-up
* Battery management system w/separate engine start and ship's system circuits
* Shore power galvanic isolators
* 16,000 lb triple axle trailer
* Mercruiser Transferrable Factory Warranty through June 2013.
* 8’ 2006 inflatable with Weaver stainless steel davit system and swivel motor mount for an additional $1650.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat? Call Now Toll-free: 888-219-9611Tel: 954-768-9801 Send Email
Other Boats from Schooner Yachts LLC
70 Explorer Variant 2
Sint Maarten (DUTCH PART)
Trinidad and Tobago
View all Boats from Schooner Yachts LLC