- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Rockport, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 129,000
This 38' Sportfish Cruiser is unique in it's performance. It has deep-V hull with twin steps and Fountain's signature notched transom and pad keel giving the boat a 36 to 38 MPH cruise at two miles per gallon. It does this by coupling 320 HP Cummins diesels to beefed up Mercruiser Bravo IIIX outdrives. While giving you this performance you do not sacrifice comfort with the airconditioned cabin and 5KW generator. This is the best priced Fountain Sportfish Cruiser on the market and is in beautiful condition with many recent upgrades and continued maintenance. She is on a lift in covered storage at Key Allegro Marina in Rockport Texas. Just reduced to $149,000.00. Best priced on the market. Bring all offers. Just reduced another 10K. Owner says sell now. Just reduced another 10k to 129k.
Contact Garland Gilbert at 361 205 0677 or email email@example.com.
Please contact Garland Gilbert at 361-205-0677
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- Length: 37'11"
- Beam: 10'6"
- Draft w/drives down: 3'2"
- Draft w/drives up: 1'10"
- Dry Weight: 13,500 LBS.
- Fuel: 270 GLS.
- Water: 50 GLS
- Hull Type: Deep-V Double Step
- Deedrise Aft: 22 Degrees
- Cruise Speed: 40 MPH
- Top Speed: 50 MPH Plus
- Two Miles per gallon at 36 MPH
- Range: 500 plus miles
Going down and aft is a small guest stateroom. On forward and to port is the galley and head. Across and to starboard is the U-shaped dinette. All the way forward is the very adequate master stateroom with a queen berth and hanging lockers.
- Two transom mounted 30 gallon circular livewells.
- Bait prep station behind passenger seat
- New Taco Top Gun outriggers with under hardtop access
- Two indeck fish boxes
- Six Aftco stainless rod holders
- Two 320HP 4.2 Liter Cummins diesels. Port engine indicates 375 hours and the starboard engine has app. 25 hours on it since new.
- Two Mercruiser Bravo IIIX outdrives
- 5KW Westerbeke generator w/app. 1550 hours
- Major maintenance done to all mechanical gear in 2016 to include all fluid changes and all belts and hoses that needed changing etc.
- Bow thruster
- Furuno Navnet II
- Furuno dual frequency bottom recorder
- Furuno 48 mile radar
- Furuno plotter
- Sirrus XM weather
- Electronic compass
- Simrad Autopilot
- Pioneer Stereo system w/speakers throughout
Hull and Deck
- Cockpit spreader lights
- Fresh and raw water washdown
- Underwater lights
- Electric anchor windlass
- Polished stainless steel anchor
- 3 automatic bilge pumps
- Remote spotlight
- Reverse cycle digital A/C and heat
- Updated EPIRB w/new battery
- All new life vests, dock lines and fenders
- Complete engine service to include belts, hoses, filters and fluids
- New LED spreader lights and custom anchor light
- New RlGID underwater transom lights
- New Pioneer speakers
- New Furuno Navnet w/Cmap chip
- New hydraulic steering cylinder and hoses
- 3 new XHD batteries
- New Taco Grand Slam outriggers
- New Furuno GPS 1920 plotter
- Generator service and tune up
- Detail hull and cockpit
- New Cummins starboard engine to include long block, aftercoolerturbo charger, waste gate, exhaust manifold, injectors etc. for a total of $38,482.00.
- All new engine gauges
- New Optima bow thruster battery
- New mascerator pump motor
- New ACR remote searchlight
- New 6 gallon hot water heater
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Fox Yacht Sales-Four Gulf Coast Locations
Center Console TE
Port Aransas, TX, United States
Port O'Connor, TX, United States
Port Aransas, TX, United States