- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 75,000 Tax Paid (US$ 80,130)
3 CABINE, 1 BAGNO,
RISCALDAMENTO WEBASTO CON USCITE IN TUTTE LE CABINE.
BATTERIA MOTORE 2015.
RANDA FULL BATTEN IN DACRON ORIGINALE.
FIOCCO AVVOLFIBILE CON BANDA UV NUOVA.
WINCH IDRAULICO HARKEN.
POZZETTO IN TEAK.
SERBATOI ACQUA IN ACCIAO INOX + SERBATOIO ADDIZIONALE ACQUA 80 LT IN ACCIAO INOX.
MOTORE VOLVO PENTA MD2-30 CON ELICA A 3 PALE ABBATTIBILI.
SCAFO IN BUONE CONDIZIONI. DA LUCIDARE. ULTIMA ANTIVEGETATIVA 2015.
TEAK IN OTTIME CONDIZIONI.
COPERTA IN BUONE CONDIZIONI.
INTERNI IN OTTIME CONDIZIONI CON LUCI A LED.
MOTORE IN OTTIME CONDIZIONI. TAGLIANDO MOTORE APRILE 2016.
VELE IN BUONE CONDIZIONI.
il prezzo non include i diritti di agenzia.
USATO IN ADRIATICO e non solo...
Please contact Valentina Lovato at +39 0431 70610
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 11.33 m
Beam: 3.65 m
LWL: 9.77 m
Maximum Draft: 2.30 m
Dry Weight: 6599 kgs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: VOLVO PENTA
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: MD2-30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1200
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (280 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (115 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Log-speedometer - RAYMARINE ST 60
GPS - RAYMARINE C70
Wind speed and direction - RAYMARINE ST 60
Plotter - RAYMARINE C70
Depthsounder - RAYMARINE ST 60
Autopilot - RAYMARINE ST 6000 PLUS
Furling genoa - CON BANDA UV NUOVA
Fully battened mainsail - IN DACRON ORIGINALE
Steering wheel - A RUOTA
Sea water pump
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Heating - WEBASTO
Shore power inlet
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
High stability and refined appendages will make her really sparkle upwind, while her clean lines and generous afterbody will make her similarly slippery downwind.
- 12 V circuit
- Control panel with voltmeter for batteries, fresh water and fuel level indicator
- Two separate 12 V batteries (63 Ah engine battery and 100 Ah service battery)
- Engine alternator 60A
- Navigation lights according to ColReg
- 2 x 12 V plug on the control panel.
- Headroom 1920mm
- L-shaped galley
- Top opening cool box (75 l )
- S/S 2 rings cooker with oven
- Double sink
- Tap with pressurized water system
- Lockers and drawers above and under the worktop
- 1 deck portlight with curtain
- 1 overhead light
- 3 lights over the worktop
- Diesel engine 29 HP fitted with sail drive
- Engine control lever in cockpit
- Engine control panel
- Fuel tank
- Fuel filter with water separator
- Fixed-bladed propeller
- Engine hour counter
- S/S pulpits, pushpits and stanchions with lifelines
- 4 mooring cleats
- Teak toe rail
- 2 deck organizers
- 2 sets of clutches
- 2 halyard winches on coachroof
- 2 genoa winches
- 2 genoa sheet tracks with genoa cars adjustable from cockpit
- Mainsheet traveller track adjustable from cockpit
- Compass on the steering pedestal
- 1 winch handle bin
- 2 cockpit lockers on port and starboard side
- 1 gas bottle locker, draining outboard
- S/S bathing ladder
- Leather covered steering wheel
- Grabrails on coachroof
- Chart table 750 x 600mm
- Reading spotlight
- Bookshelf, lockers and drawers
- 1 deck portlight with curtain 1 opening deck porlight with curtain.
- Multiaxial laminate
- Isophtalic polyester resin for improved mechanical and chemical properties
- NPG (Neo Penttyle Glycol) gelcoat for optimal chemical resistance against osmosis and mirror finish
- Moulded inner structure glued and laminated to the hull.
- Fractional rig
- Silver anodized aluminium keel stepped mast
- 2 sets of aft swept airfoil tapered spreaders
- Silver anodized aluminium single line reefing boom
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Rigid boom vang with gas spring
- 1 genoa halyard
- 1 main halyard
- 2 genoa sheets
- 1 main sheet
- 1 main outhaul
- 2 main sheet traveller car adjusting lines
- 2 genoa sheet car adjusting lines
- 2 reefing lines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from USATO IN ADRIATICO e non solo...
EMILIA ROMAGNA, Italy
45 Serie Owner
Alto Adriatico, Italy