- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hindeloopen, Netherlands
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- EUR 109,000 Tax Paid (US$ 116,608)
Nicely maintained Dufour 40 Performance from 2006. This ship is completely equipped and ready to sail with a new owner. Elegant in the way the bow splits the water surface, her refined hull lines, the wide beam especially in the aft sections, a subtle mixture of elements to meet the standards of blue water sailing with only a small crew on board. This Dufour 40 Performance is equipped with a heating system, chart plotter, Volvo Penta (D2-40), electric anchor windlass and many more. Lying in Hindeloopen.
ref number: 251482
Please contact Antje Adema at +31 514524000
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Dufour Yachts
Designer: Umberto Felci / Patrick Roséo
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 12.35 m
Beam: 3.90 m
LWL: 10.76 m
Minimum Draft: 2.10 m
Maximum Draft: 2.10 m
Bridge Clearance: 18.50 m
Headroom: 2.0 m
Dry Weight: 7799 kgs
Total Power: 29.83 KW
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: D2-40
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 29 KW
Cruising Speed: 6 kph
Maximum Speed: 7 kph
Fresh Water Tanks: (329 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (158 Liters)
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
The first of a new range and voted "Yacht of the Year" (Grand Pavois La Rochelle 2003), the DUFOUR 40 shows all the signs of success straightaway. Its fluid and aggressive lines proclaim a strong potential for speed on all point of sailing. Optimised by the use of new technologies, its performance is matched only by her extraordinary comfort. Simplified deck lay-out, ease of movement around the deck, huge interior for living at sea....
- Teak trimmed seats, slightly curved GRP sole.
- Large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestal forming a footrest and instrument panel, with compass.
- Stainless steel arch above compass.
- Large leather rimmed steering wheel.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman?s seat for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine control lever starboard and recessed engine control panel.
- Recessed instrument panel symmetrical to engine panel.
- Stowage bins built into engine and instrument panels.
- 2 winch pockets.
- Transom opens in centre by tipping helmsman?s seat giving access to the swim/boarding platform.
- Large Propane locker in aft port seat.
- Locker for small equipment in aft starboard seat.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under sole.
- Swim/boarding platform teak trimmed in central part.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Stainless steel bathing ladder with teak steps.
- Shore power socket in cockpit
- All joinery work in prime choice light Moabi mahogany, with fiddles and mouldings in solid wood.
- Locker doors have ventilation louvers.
- The cabin doors have double anti-vibration bolts.
- The soles are in varnished Moabi veneered marine plywood.
- Cabin mattresses and saloon cushions have removable covers.
- The upper cabin and saloon linings are in Moabi wood.
- 12 V DC SYSTEM.
- 16 function backlit switchboard.
- 12V outlet at galley and switchboard.
- 1 x 100 Ah engine battery and l x 100 Ah service battery.
- Battery switch for each battery.
- L-shaped galley close to companionway.
- Synthetic stone work top with fiddle.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water (hot/cold).
- Cooker with 2 burner stove/oven on gimbals.
- 12 V electric refrigerator with ice cube compartment.
- Stowage under sink with shelf and door.
- Hinged door with garbage bin.
- Outboard lower cabinet with cutlery drawer and sliding vegetable baskets.
- Upper cabinets with doors on hull side, one of which can house a microwave oven (option).
- Light and ventilation ensured by opening port-light and 2 spotlights over galley.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- VOLVO 40 hp (29.1 kW).
- Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water filter.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter, tachometer and Plexiglas protection.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank approx. 160 l, gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and 2 ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing high density foam.
- Teak handrails on coachroof.
- Wood toerail on hull-deck joint.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, cover with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting with removable anchor roller.
- Pulpit in two separate parts with separate green/red navigation lights.
- Asymmetrical spinnaker tack ring ahead of forestay.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with 2 levels of stainless steel guard -rails.
- 6 Mooring cleats on backing plates, stainless steel rubbing plates on sheer line.
- Single chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds including an eye for fixing extra control lines.
- 2 deck filler plates for water, 1 for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on cockpit sole with adjustable traveller.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Double sheet turning blocks with built-in jammer.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric cable gland.
- 2 x 4 and 6 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns.
- 5+2 clutches on coachroof.
- 2 x 40.2 ST halyard winches on coachroof.
- 2 x 48 ST Genoa sheet winches on coamings close to helmsman.
- Spinlock clutch on toerail for Genoa furling line.
- Sliding companionway hatch and washboards in Plexiglas with stops and lock.
- GRP cover ahead of companionway with spray deflector.
- Large format chart table with hinged desk top, starboard to companionway.
- Seat with stowage underneath, vinyl covered curved cushion.
- Outboard panel with switchboard and instrument panel.
- Instrument console angled towards navigator.
- Bookshelf under electrical switchboard.
- Stowage under chart table with drawer and door.
- Dome light and chart reading light.
- 2 winch handles with holder.
- Owner?s briefcase with owner?s manual.
- Grounded rigging system.
Sails and Rigging
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 9/10, deck stepped.
- Anchor and steaming lights.
- Possibility of rigging a removable inner forestay.
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with single line reefing system.
- Rigid boom vang , with tackle led back to cockpit.
- Genoa furling system.
- Discontinuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds.
- Backstay adjusted with stay tensionner.
- Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: ? low stretch ? main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main sheet on standing winch block with cleat on cockpit floor, Genoa sheets, adjustable mainsail track, boom vang, reefing lines and Genoa furling line.
- Mainsail with logo in high tenacity cloth, with two broad reef bands.
- Navy blue mainsail cover.
- Special biradial roller furling Genoa with anti-UV protection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brokers own website
Other Boats from De Valk Yacht Brokers
Hoek 68 Semi Classic
Marines de cogolin, France
55' Cruiser pilothouse