- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Dublin, Ireland
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 89,950 Tax Paid (US$ 95,491)
2006 Dufour 385:
A three cabin, one heads layout. This makes for a spacious forward cabin. complete with a host of extras, this really is a great package. Call now to arrange a viewing.
For more information on this boat please contact our brokerage staff in Kinsale, Cork.
John McDonald: 00353 87 77 77 322 (or) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact John McDonald at +353 (0) 87 7777322
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 38 ft 4 in
Beam: 12 ft 9 in
LWL: 32 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 15388 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: volvo
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 40hp
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (85 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (42 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Shore power inlet
I : 46.00 ft
J : 14.33 ft
P : 42.00 ft
E : 13.75 ft
The Dufour 385 Grand'large, has been designed for ocean sailing as well as family cruising. Everything has been thought out with concern for comfort and safety. The hull, designed by UMBERTO FELCI is streamline and very stable. The main beam is extended aft and gives excellent stiffness under sail. The deck layout is suitable for open sea and family crusing. The twin helm positions make circulation and manoeuvring easier. The coach roof is equipped with long hand rails so that you can get around in complete safety. Space and harmony characterise this seaworthy interior. Everything has been devised to make life on board easier: stowage, fiddles, handrails, never neglecting a polished and seamless finish In short, the Dufour 385 Grand'Large is the ideal yacht where comfort, safety, ease of handling and quality of construction are essential for the enjoyment of sailing.
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- 2 large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals, with angle bracket for navigation instruments.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman's sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel at hand of the helmsman on portside.
- Transom open in centre by tipping helmsman's seat giving access to the swim/boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under helmsman seat.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Stainless steel bathing ladder
- All joinery work in prime choice Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- All cabin doors have a blocking system keeping doors opened.
- Soles are in Moabi lami
- 12 V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet
- 1 x 75 Ah engine battery.
- 1 x 100 Ah house battery.
- Battery switch for each battery
- Raymarine E80 Chartplotter
- Integrated Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine DSC VHF
- Raymarine tridata
- Longitudinal shaped galley with large worktop.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Cooker 2 burner stove/oven on gimbals.
- Icebox with minimum capacity 120 L with stowage boxes, and separated compartments.
- 12V electric refrigerator unit.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Upper cabinets, one of which can house a microwave oven.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- VOLVO 40 hp (optional extra).
- Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water strainer.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter, and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank approx. 160 l, gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle
- Engine room ventilation blower, and 2 ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing high density foam
Deck fittings/running rigging
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate green/red navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation lights, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with 2 levels of life line.
- 4 fairleads integrated in the toerail, 2 in stemhead fitting.
- 6 aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- 2 chainplates for backstay.
- 2 deck fillers for water and 1 for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on coachroof with adjustable traveller.
- Boom vang with 4 threads tackle.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- 1 starboard four sheave deck organizer for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- 4 clutches at starboard.
- 1 x 32.2 ST halyard winch on roof at starboard.
- 2 x 44.2 ST Genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman
- Large format chart table with hinged desk top, close to companionway.
- Ergonomic wooden seat with stowage underneath.
- Instrument console 45? angled with hinged area.
- Bookshelves under electrical switchboard.
- Stowage under chart table with drawer.
Rigging and Sails
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 15/16, deck stepped.
- Anchor and steaming lights; Boom topping lift cleats
- Genoa furler.
- Grounded rigging system.
- Continuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, double backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds
- Inmast furling mainsail
- Special furling Genoa in Cross cut with anti-UV protection.
- Volvo 40hp engine
- Cruising pack
- Teak cockpit floor
- Opening portholes aft cabin
- Stainless steel bow protector
- Inmast furling mainsail
- Assy Spi gear
- Cockpit sprayhood
- Lifeline gates
- 3 burner cooker
- saloon conversion
- electronics pack
- Extra battery
MGM Boats offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from MGM Boats
Shannon Waterways, Ireland