- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Faaborg, Denmark
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- kr 565,000 Tax Paid (US$ 84,863)
Rummelig familiecruiser med stort cockpit og stor salon . Båden er fotograferet i vinterhal og uden hynder. Alle hynder i salon og kabiner er betrukket med blåt alcantar stof. Båden er indrettet med henblik på comfort for en famile eller 2 vennepar. Den er let at sejle og manøvrere både for motor og sejl. Der er fin ståhøjde både i salon og under det store cockpittelt . Med varmen fra oliefyret tændt er der en behagelig og hyggelig temperatur også på sejlturene i ydersæsonen.
Please contact Mikkel Synnestvedt at +45 71992876
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Denmark
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 10.80 m
Beam: 3.48 m
LWL: 9.25 m
Maximum Draft: 1.91 m
Headroom: 190.0 m
Dry Weight: 5688 kgs
Total Power: 19 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: D1
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 19 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (283 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (90 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of bathrooms: 1
Plotter - Garmin 292
Wind speed and direction
Battened mainsail - from 2006
Furling genoa - from 2006
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
Continuing the combination which made the Dufour 40 a success, the Dufour 34 is focused on all its qualities: speed on all points of sailing, stability and manoeuvrability, good-looking and practical interior layout. A new benchmark has been created among 34-foot fast cruisers. Sailing a Dufour 34 is a pleasure you have to share with a crew, although this yacht is so easy to handle, one would wish to take to sea single handed.
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- Two large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman's sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily available to the helmsman.
- Transom open in centre by removing helmsman's seat giving access to the swimming/boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft starboard seat.
- Life raft stowage in port cockpit locker.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Folding stainless steel bathing ladder.
- All joinery work is in prime Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- All Cabin doors have a blocking system which keeps doors open where required.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses have removable covers.
- The upper cabin linings are in Moabi wood, the bottom in cream vinyl
- 12 V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 75 Ah engine battery.
- 1 x 100 Ah house battery.
- Battery switch for each circuit.
- Longitudinal shaped galley with a large worktop.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Cooker with a two burner stove with oven on gimbals.
- 12V refrigerator unit with minimum capacity 120 litres, stowage box, and separation.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets. Crumb tray under sole.
- VOLVO 29 hp (20.9 KW). Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter, and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Approximately 90 litre fuel tank with a gauge on the electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from the front and one side.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing with high density foam.
- Teak handrails on coachroof. Wooden toerail.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate port/startboard navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation lights, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Six aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chainplates for backstay.
- Two deck fillers, one for water and one for fuel.
- Mainsheet track and adjustable traveller on coachroof.
- Mainsheet tackle.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- One x four sheave deck organizer for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Four clutches on roof.
- One x 32.2 ST halyard winch on roof to starboard.
- Two x 40.2 ST Genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.
- 2 winch handles with holder.
- Owner's briefcase with owner's manual
Rigging and Sails
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 9/10, deck stepped.
- Anchor and steaming lights.
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with a two single line reefing system.
- Genoa furler.
- Grounded rigging system.
- Continuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: Forestay, double backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds
- Pre-stretched running rigging including: Main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, Main and Genoa sheets, two reefing lines, outhaul line, Mainsheet car control line, furling line, boom vang tackle.
- Mainsail equipped with two broad reef bands, with battens and bag.
- Furling Genoa with anti-UV protection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.