- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seattle, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 58,000
- Sale Pending
Now under $60K and there's nothing else of this design, quality, age & condition that compares. Do not pass up consideration for this very well built performance sailboat - a cut above most typical production boats.
Nicely equipped for Northwest cruising. This is an attractive and very roomy 37' vessel. Furling main & genoa; full cockpit enclosure; optional larger engine; lovely light oak interior; radar, plotter & autopilot; complete bottom service August 2012. Detailed specifications and photos follow. Please inquire for viewings.
For more information on this yacht please contact central listing agent Michael Locatell CPYB at +206.459.0880 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Michael Locatell CPYB at 206-459-0880 cell
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 37 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 10 in
LWL: 35 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 1 in
Displacement: 12414 lbs
Ballast: 4862 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 46 ft 0 in
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: MD 55
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 985
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 2000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (69 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (39 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (20 Gallons)
- Satin-varnished white oak veneered bulkheads & solid wood trim throughout.
- Teak & holly cabin sole throughout. Numerous handholds at strategic locations.
- (7) Lewmar opening hatches overhead, plus one large opening port in the cockpit well for the aft stateroom.
- The stateroom forward has a double berth w/ access to the anchor windlass motor, shelves outboard, hanging locker starboard & a small settee to port.
- Amidships is the main salon w/ straight settee to port, a double-dropleaf table on centerline & an L-shape settee to starboard. Storage outboard & under the settees.
- Next aft is the forward-facing nav desk to port & the galley w/ solid-surface countertop to starboard. Storage lockers outboard on either side & below.
- Aftmost to port is the bathroom w/ combined marine toilet, shower & vanity sink. Opposite to starboard is the aft stateroom w/ small settee outboard & a large double sleeping bunk.
- Companionway entry on centerline w/ removable panel for very good engine access.
- The cockpit includes a large, shallow locker to starboard; a large & deep locker to port; additional lockers in the aft quarters; a fixed console on centerline w/ double dropleaves for outside dining & stainless steel foot rails; and a walk-through transom w/ broad swim platform for easy boarding.
Electronic & Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine ST60 AWI/AWS display in binnacle pod.
- Raymarine TriData display for depth & speed in binnacle pod.
- Raymarine 6000 Smart Pilot control head in binnacle pod. This autopilot has a heavy-duty, below-decks drive unit w/ corepack re-built in 2011.
- Garmin 3206 GPS/Chartplotter w/ color display mounted in the cockpit under the dodger (new in 2010).
- Garmin 18HD radome mounted on the mainmast viewed on the plotter display (new in 2010).
- Standard Horizon Intrepid+ VHF marine radio mounted at the nav desk (new in 2010).
- Plastimo ship's compass mounted on the binnacle in the cockpit.
- Clarion AM/FM Tuner/CD player w/ speakers in salon & cockpit.
- 12V DC & 120V AC systems w/ Blue Sea Systems distribution panels w/ circuit breakers, indicator lights & guages for DC Amperes & DC Volts.
- Shore power system including (2) Hubbell 30A shore power connectors, 50' shore power cord w/ indicator light and AC outlets at nav desk, galley & head.
- Xantrex Truecharge 20 battery charger.
- Xantrex 1500W power inverter.
- (3) West Marine Seavolt 65 ah batteries.
- Running lights, including anchor light upgraded (2010) to LED - 2 nautical mile visibility, only draws .1 amp/hr, long-lasting bulb.
- Volvo 55HP engine provides ample power w/ reserve. Total operating hours estimated at 985 w/ approx. 95 indicated on new hour meter.
- Volvo 130 saildrive unit provides extraordinary quiet, smooth, efficient propulsion.
- Good engine access from front, top & back.
- New engine oil & filter and ATF in lower drive unit August 2012 at haulout.
- New Racor 500MA fuel-filter/water-separater added August 2012.
- 2-blade fixed bronze propellor (2010).
- Whitlock steering system w/ single-lever engine controls mounted on the pedestal & 40" leather-wrapped stainless steel steering wheel w/ shaft brake.
- Salt water washdown pump at the bow (2010).
Sails & Rigging
- 7/8 fractional sloop rig w/ Sparcraft clear-anodized aluminum, keel-stepped mast. Double, swept-back spreaders & internal halyards, including a spinnaker halyard.
- Clear-anodized boom w/ outhaul system for furling mainsail & Sparcraft solid mechanical vang.
- Stainless steel wire rigging w/ swaged terminals.
- 13.5' whisker pole stores on the mast.
- Facnor SD 180 headsail furling system w/ control line led aft.
- Lewmar black anodized aluminum winches include (2) ST 48 primaries on the coamings & (2) ST 30 secondaries on the housetop under the cockpit dodger.
- Lewmar adjustable mainsheet traveller.
- (10) Lewmar rope clutches on the housetop, either side of companionway.
- Dacron sails by Ocean Sails - 120% furling genoa & furling main w/ vertical battens.
- Split backstay w/ block & tackle tensioning.
- All sail control lines are led aft to winches in the cockpit.
Deck Gear & Equipment
- Stainless steel bow & stern pulpits & stanchions w/ double, coated lifelines (no opening gates in the European style for safety).
- Walk-through transom w/ boarding gate at the stern. Stainless steel, hinged, extra deep boarding/swim ladder at the stern.
- Full-length, heavy extruded aluminum toe rail either side w/ integral fairleads fore, aft & amidships for (6) sturdy mooring cleats.
- Stainless steel hand rails on the cabin top & on either side of the companionway.
- Canvas system w/ stainless steel frames for the cockpit includes a dodger for the companionway, a bimini top over the helm & a connector piece including side curtains - effectively providing all-weather protection.
- Garhauer outboard motor lifting davit at the stern (2011).
- Quick 12V electric anchor windlass in the foredeck locker w/ handheld remote control.
- Single stainless steel anchor davit w/ roller holds a 15Kg Bruce-type claw anchor w/ 100' chain & 200' rode. A spare Delta Fastset anchor w/ 15' chain & 200' rode is stored in the starboard aft cockpit locker.
- Centerline console in the cockpit w/ double drop-leaves & moulded foot brace at the cockpit sole.
- Extra high stainless steel pedestal guard w/ drink holders & instrument pod.
- Full set of cockpit cushions w/ covers.
- Hypervent installed under forward berth cushions to prevent condensation.
- Fresh anti-fouling paint applied & new zincs installed at maintenance haulout in August 2012.
- Eno 2-burner LPG stove/oven w/ (1) 5-gallon LPG tank stored in an ABYC-approved sealed & vented compartment in the starboard cockpit locker. Trident Gas Control Panel w/ remote LPG solenoid switch.
- 12V refrigeration unit in the galley icebox.
- Hot/cold cockpit shower mounted at the transom.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from NW Yachtnet
Ventura, CA, United States
Bainbridge Island, WA, United States
Drifter 1250 AK
Seattle, Our Docks, WA, United States
Sitka, AK, United States
Seattle, WA, United States
Unknown, United States