- View Full Specifications
New Dehler 44. Pure Innovation
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The objective of the Dehler 44 is to become the leading regatta cruiser between 42ft and 46ft. The 44 aims to achieve this by offering the fastest passages, with the smartest exterior as well as interior design. During the design study, there was a strong focus of Simonis & Voogd to achieve a fast and sleek hull with better control and ease of handling. A 21st century yacht to be ahead of the pack. The Dehler 44 has as standard, the innovations as shown in the various images, and will be available in 2 layouts, with options of a u-shaped or longitudinal galley, with interior designs of elegance (stylish) and avant-garde (modern) in 3 different executions : Dehler 44, Dehler 44SQ and Dehler 44 Regatta.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Simonis / Voogd
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 44 ft 9 in
Beam: 12 ft 7 in
LWL: 37 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 18700 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 55 HP
- Ergonomic self draining cockpit with open transom and removable utility box for bringing the boat in racing mode.
- Two carbonfibre steering wheels on diagonal pedestals integrated in cockpit sole.
- Large lockers on starboard and port side.
- Cockpit seats covered with teak.
- Flush teak covered cockpit floor with cockpit table that can be stored totally flush in cockpit floor.
- Locker in cockpit floor direct behind saloon entrance with flush hatch covered with teak for life raft storage.
- Possibility to open the middle part of removable utility box for easy entrance to cockpit.
- From the water via a carbonfibre swimming ladder that fits in the cockpitfloor.
- Or via a carbonfibre gangway which is realized by the swimmingladder.
- This entrance can be closed with GRP panels that can be stored in the starboard part of the utility box.
- Possibility to entrance the cockpit via the transom when the utility box is in and the middle part is closed via integrated steps covered with teak.
- Additional a stainless steel safety boarding ladder integrated in the transom under the cockpitfloor.
- All furniture, lockers, cupboards and drawers are made of light mahogany with straight grane.
- Floor made of dark teak with black stripes.
- Trims and fiddle?s made of black egger wood.
- Bulkheads and hull inside panelling made of light wood.
- Ceiling innerliner rough spraypainted in off white.
- Ample storage space.
- ?Southco? Knobs & Handles.
- On portside and starboard U-shaped sofas.
- Sofa?s covered with Baumann Beige upholstery.
- Saloon table.
- Rounded storage cupboards on both sides.
- On starboard side navigation station with large chart table, storage space for charts and nautical books and recessable panel for navigation equipment with carbon look.
- Ergo-nomical u-shaped galley.
- 2 double berths and starboard and portside and storage cupboards.
- Spacious head on starboard side, with wash basin, storage cupboards and pump toilet incl. holding tank (50L) with deck extraction.
- Separately shower system including one handle tap and mirror.
- Taps & shower from ?Barka?.
- On starboard and port side identical aft cabins with spacious double berth and cupboards.
- Starter battery 12V/75AH, consumer battery 2x12V/135AH.
- Battery charger 50 AH.
- Separate main switches for starter battery and consumer battery.
- E-panel with circuit breakers at naviga-tion station.
- Shore power connection 230V in cockpit.
- 230 V outlet in nav station, pantry and heads, 12 V outlet in nav station and cockpit.
- Boatmaster control panel for electronics.
- On portside u-shaped galley worktop made of Corian bone.
- Force 10 3-burner stove and oven (semi gim-balled).
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Electric pressurised water supply.
- Lockers for pots and pans underneath and for victuals above.
- Compressor coolbox.
- Fridge ?Isotherm Inox 90? brushed metal (90L).
- Taps from ?Barka?
- Volvo Penta Compact Diesel engine D2-40/130S 29kW, 4 cylinder.
- Sail-drive with 2 blade ?Flex-o-fold? folding propeller.
- Alternator 14V /115A.
- Luxuriously control panel with digital hour indicator, oil pressure, temperature and voltage indicator.
- Dieseltank, approx 200 litres, with indicator.
- Engine maintenance set.
- Hull and deck are built using the hand lay up method.
- The laminated con-struction consists of hydrolysis proof epoxy resin, multidirectional fabrics and core cell foam as sandwich material.
- All structural internal members are blended in with the interior mouldings into one large hull liner which creates a clean finish inside.
- This distributes the keel and rig forces evenly along the laminated construction.
- Through hull fittings placed in a recess.
- Internally the laminate is sealed using topcoat.
- Hull is spray painted with AWL-Grip after-wards
- Open transom with removable utility box.
- Only flush ?Flowtec? sea-cocks.
- All sheets and halyards adjustable from cockpit.
- Aluminium Fortress anchor with 40m ledline.
- Open pulpit, lifelines and 2 divided pushpits.
- 6 aluminium foldable mooring cleats ?Nomen?.
- Halyard organizers ?Spinlock? on couch roof
- 12 Halyard racing stoppers ?Spinlock SL XX0812? mounted on coach roof.
- Full set of highest quality racing lines (halyards, sheets etc.) and shackle?s
- Mainsheet traveller system with continuous adjustable slide, mounted on cockpit floor, ?Harken?.
- Geman mainsheet system with sheet lead underdeck on both sides
- Genoa tracks, continuous adjust-able from cockpit ?Harken?.
- Filler nozzle for watertank (2x)
- Filler nozzle for fueltank (2x)
- Flush channel as preparation for integrated sprayhood
- 2 halyard Harken carbon racing winches B50.2 STR manual
- 2 genoa Harken carbon racing winches B65.2 STR manual
- 2 mainsheet Harken carbon racing winches B50.2 STR man-ual
- 2 winch handles with 2 winch handle pockets.
- Flagstaff with flagstaff holder
- Two magnetic compasses mounted on steering pedestals.
- Stainless steel safety boarding ladder in transom under the cock-pit floor
- Two carbonfibre steering wheels with covers
- Carbonfibre foldable swimming ladder in combination with car-bonfibre gangway
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- Warps and fenders
- VHF preparation (wiring and antenna)
- Raymarine 2 x ST290 Graphic Display and ST290 Wind mounted in garage
- GPS Raychart 435 Raymarine at navigation table
Deck and cabin construction
- Deck is produced in epoxy resin and spray painted with AWL-Grip after-wards.
- Sandwich construction with core cell foam to provide strength and insulation.
- Aluminium reinforce?ments laminated in for all fittings.
- The hull and deck are laminated to create an inte-grated structure.
- The anchor locker is self-draining and closing with hatch on deck.
- TBS on deck and teak on the cockpit floor and seats inclusive.
- A 2,50 meters deep led, iron / foam / epoxy bulb keel.
- The upper part of the keel consist of a steel construction, covered by 2 GRP shells filled with foam, the lower part consists of a led bulb which provides a extremely low centre of gravity.
- The head of the keel is shaped as a cone which is situated in its female opposite inside the hull.
- This prevents peeling forces on the floor beams.
- The floor beams, laminated into the hull, distribute the keel and rig forces evenly along the laminate con-struction.
Sails & Rigging
- Nordic carbonfibre, keel stepped, tapered mast with:
- Carbonfibre boom
- Rod rigging
- 2 sets of spreaders
- Track on mast for spinnaker pole
- Fixed boomvang
- Carbonfibre spinnaker or genna-ker pole
- Stainless steel shrouds, rod rigging with roll-formed terminals
- Deck tip cups.
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster, ?Holmatro?.
- Roller reefing system for headsail with underdeck drum ?Furlex? type TD 300S.
- Spectra main- and 2 jib halyards.
- 2 Spinnaker halyards.
- Mainsail outhaul adjustable from cockpit.
- Dehler reefing system for reef 1 and 2
- Mainsheet led underdeck aft to cockpit to both port and starboard winches
- North Sails Mainsail 61 m? 3DL 600M Twarron 2 reefs, 2 full bat-ten, 3 short batten
- North Sails Genoa 107% Genoa medium/heavy 47 m? 3DL 600M Twarron with rope luff system and UV protection
- Symmetrical Spinnaker Gradient 4S superkote 130 176 m2
- Mainsail cover with Dehler logo
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Dehler 44 Regatta
Message cannot be empty!