- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Puerto Vallarta, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 399,000
Newest on market, worldwide! Loaded and in excellent condition throughout. Beautiful Italian styling, finish work, and performance to match her good looks! Her low-hour, 575 HP Volvo's provide a smooth 22-knot cruise...with a 29-knot, exhilarating top end!
She features 3 staterooms, and two heads, both with separate stall showers. The spacious cockpit is larger than most sport cruisers in this size range, She has brand-new, custom teak decking in the cockpit, swim platform, and flybridge steps.
She was completely gone through in 2015, with over $130K spent on anything she needed. Additional features include a high-gloss cherry interior, teak cabin sole, bow AND stern thrusters, watermaker, 3-way hydraulic davit, dual helm stations with full electronics, and more.
PRELIMINARY SPECIFICATIONS, PENDING OWNER'S APPROVAL.
Providing professional and knowledgeable Yacht Brokerage service for over 28 years; USCG Licenced captain since 1982.
Contact Bob Sherman to arrange an appointment at 619-847-1122
or email: email@example.com
Please contact Bob Sherman at 619 847-1122 Direct/Cell
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
The cherry wood interior of the Cranchi 48 is stunning and beautiful, yet has a practical layout that works. Unlike many European Sport Cruisers, it has an "up galley" on the main level, so that the cook is not down in a "cave". The crescent-shaped settee and expandable table are perfect for cocktail parties, but are also suitable for dining. The flooring was factory-upgraded to teak and holly throughout the boat, with exception of the staterooms, which have carpet. Even the headliner is a work of art, and has recessed LED lighting.
The SALON features a C-shaped settee with an inlaid dining table. There is a flat-screen TV to starboard which can be powered up or down, and features a SEATEL satellite TV antenna system. There is a double bench settee to starboard, which can slide up to the dinette for additional seating. The new Kenwood stereo has an iPod dock and Sirius satellite connection. Forward of the TV is a bar with a new drink-cooler, new custom-made slide-out wine rack, and bottle storage. There are new pleated shades to port and starboard, and the windows slide open if natural ventilation is desired. The aft end of the salon is all glass, with double, stainless-steel framed sliding doors to the cockpit.
From the forward end of the salon, it is down three teak stairs to the staterooms. To port is the VIP GUEST STATEROOM. It features a double berth, reading lights, flat screen TV, shelves and cabinets, a hanging locker, and an opening port.
The THIRD STATEROOM features two single berths, with a night table between. There are reading lights above each berth, plus an opening port, large hanging locker, drawers, and air conditioning controls. There is direct access to the guest head.
The GUEST HEAD features a Vacuflush head system, (new duck-valves 2015). The countertop is in a stunning royal blue granite finish. The mirrored cabinets provide plenty of storage, and the circular-sliding stall shower door maximizes space when not in use. An exhaust fan is incorporated into the light switch. An opening port provides light and ventilation.
The elegant MASTER STATEROOM is forward with a queen-size berth on centerline. There are large drawers underneath, a hanging locker, plus numerous storage compartments everywhere. There is a hatch overhead, plus two opening ports for natural ventilation. There is a separate stereo system, plus a TV.
The MASTER HEAD has the same features as the guest head, above...put has private access from the Master Suite.
Up one step to starboard is the LOWER HELM STATION. There is a double helm seat, full engine instrumentation, and full navigational displays and controls. Features include:
- Electronic engine controls
- Full analog engine displays, plus Volvo diagnostic warning lights.
- Raymarine 12" full color chartplotter with GPS, radar and sounder
- Raymarine Autopilot
- New VHF radio (2015)
- Raymarine Tridata (Speed, depth, log)
- 3 wipers/washers (refurbished 2015)
- Bow & stern thrusters
- Searchlight remote control
- Anchor windlass remote control.
- Chart storage compartment
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trim tab controls
The CREW QUARTERS are accessed down a ladder from the aft end of the cockpit. There is a large berth, sink, and a head. New mattresses 2015. With mattress removed, this can also be used as a large storage lazarette.
The galley features Corian-type countertops, with a stunning, Cobalt-blue granite finish. Appliances are concealed within the cabinetry.
- Isotherm AC/DC refrigerator/freezer (new 2015)
- 3 burner glass cooktop
- Convection microwave
- Dinnerware cabinet with matched Cranchi dinnerware
- Glassware cabinet
- Silverware drawer
- Additional drink cooler in salon (2015)
- Opening window and exhaust fan
- Electronic engine controls
- Powerful bow AND stern thrusters
- Full engine instrumentation
- Raymarine E-120 full-color GPS plotter/radar/sounder
- New Raymarine VHF (2015)
- Autohelm Nav-data
- Trim tab controls
- Anchor windlass control
- Searchlight control
- Bimini top
- Companion seat with bar and refrigerator
- Settee/dinette aft that converts to a double bed/sunpad
- Radar arch with lights and blue LED night lighting
- Blue LED night lighting on flybridge.
- Large stereo speakers; remote control
- Full canvas covers for console and seating.
- 575 HP Volvo D9 diesels, approx 875 hours.
- Sidepower 10" thrusters
- Engines serviced Feb 2015
- Fuel filters & RW impellers changed, July 2015
- New fuel hoses, Sept 2015
- 12KW Fisher-Panda genset, 1450 hrs (est)
- Genset serviced, Feb 2015
- 5-blade Nibral props; tuned and balanced- 2015
- Shafts removed and checked for true- 2015
- Cutlass bearings replaced-2015
- 2 coats bottom paint-6/15
- External sea strainers replaced, 2015
- Thru-hull valves serviced or replaced as needed, 2015
- Minor gel coat repairs, 2015
- 3-step buff & wax, 2015
- Rub rails removed, dents repaired, polished, reinstalled 2015
- 25 GPH Watermaker, major service 8/15; new membranes & Low pressure pump
- New hard-wired bilge alarm system, 2015
- Stainless Windshield frames removed, frames reconditioned, reinstalled.
- Condura chilled water air conditioning; repair/service, 9/15
- New engine room ventilation ducting 2015
- Bonding system reworked 2015
- New bow thruster battery, charger & relay 2015
- New batteries thoughout boat 2015
- Glendinning "Cablemaster" retracting shorepower cord
- Hydraulic steering ram rebuilt, 9/15
- Racor fuel filters
- 50 amp charger in engine room
- 2- 20 amp chargers for each thruster
- New fire extinguishers, flares, smoke and CO2 detectors, 2015
- Dripless shaft seals
- Underwater exhaust
- New teak decking in cockpit, on flybridge steps, and swim platform (2015)
- L-shaped cockpit settee with teak table & solid overhang
- 3-way hydraulic davit on transom
- Chocks on swim platform.
- Fresh water washdowns, fore & aft
- Transom shower
- Lofrans anchor windlass
- 20 KG Bruce Anchor, chain rode
- Underwater lights
- New fishing rod holders, 2015
- Fore-deck sun pads, 2015
- Door rollers serviced, 2015
- Caulking redone, 2015
The SEA-DOO personal watercraft is EXCLUDED.
PRELIMINARY SPECIFICATIONS PENDING OWNER'S APPROVAL!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Yachtsource
480 Sedan Bridge
60 Motor Yacht
San Diego, CA, United States