2006 Camano Troll
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- San Diego, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 124,900
REDUCED TO $124,900
A wonderful combination of speed and fuel economy, the Camano 31 Troll is the perfect boat for a cruising couple looking for a big boat in a manageable package.
"Finale" is an extremely well cared for Camano 31 Troll and is a must see for anyone in the small trawler or cruiser market. Powered by a single Volvo Penta TAMD41P - 200 hp inboard(1213hrs) with new transmission, full electronics, bow thruster, Webasto diesel heat and all the comforts of home. 3 coats of bottom paint renewed, cutlass bearing replaced, prop tuned summer of 2017. Camano's Keel form hull design gives her the ability to run at higher speeds when time is of the essence yet perfectly comfortable at economical trawler speeds and anywhere in between. Call, email or stop in today!
If you're after a super clean boat with a quality reputation, this is the one!
Please contact TR Palumbo at 619-218-6229
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 31 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 10000 lbs
Total Power: 200 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: TAMD41P
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1213
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 200 HP
Cruising Speed: 10 knots @ 3000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 15 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (67 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (126 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (14 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
The Camano 31 has a classic workboat style trawler attitude with a personality that is much larger than its size. With a no frills approach to a pocket cruiser, this quality build is often brought up in discussions amongst knowledgeable and experienced cruisers. The styling of the Camano 31 is caught between a fishing boat and an ocean-going ship. This stout boat is small in stature with plenty of amenities and space for the cruising couple.
Entering the cockpit of the Camano 31 from either the molded in steps to starboard or the transom door, the space is modest yet very usable for a couple of deck chairs or standing room for a few to fish comfortably. The cockpit provides access to lazarette storage beneath via large hatch centerline. To port is the ladder to access the open flybridge and main outdoor entertaining space. Canvas and mesh covers for exterior windows.
Throughout the salon, you are greeted by 360 degree visibility and an abundance of natural light. Teak and holly flooring add warmth and a richness to the salon decor. To port and aft is a convertible settee with engine hatch below. Gas assisted hatch lifters raise the large engine hatch to access the extremely tidy and well maintained engine room. Webasto AT3500 diesel heat, Service points are easily accessible and well laid out.
The lower helm is features a full set of Raymarine electronics and easy accessibility to gauges and controls.
Down a series of steps is the galley to port opposite the enclosed head. Galley features propane range with oven, microwave, stainless steel sink, refrigerator and storage throughout.
Large V-berth is accessed forward of the galley and head providing accommodations for two with 6'4" total length head to toe.
Hull and Deck
The unique Keelform Hull provides the performance advantages of both a displacement hull and a planing hull for improved tracking, stability and fuel economy at any speed.
Forward, the stern is deep as it would be in a displacement hull. Aft, the bottom flattens out into hard chines just like a planing boat, but with a large keel that would never be found on a planing yacht.
The keep provides much of the boat's displacement, making the Camano at adept performer at any speed.
Measured against hulls of comparable size, at trawler speeds, the Camano burns about as much fuel as a displacement hull, while at 12-14 knots it burns less fuel than a semi-displacement or planing hull vessel, yielding greater fuel efficiency and thus, more cruising hours per gallon.
- 5HP Electric Bow Thruster with upper and lower controls
- Powder-coated welded aluminum exterior swinging door
- Powder-coated aluminum framed cabin windows
- Stainless steel bow rails
- Stainless steel water and fuel deck fills
- Self bailing cockpit
- Large lazarette storage under cockpit with access to rudder post and pumps
- Non-skid surface on all exterior weather decks
- Full-length stainless steel handholds on side decks
- Integrated transom fender storage
- Hot and cold fresh water cockpit shower
- Integrated propane locker
- Black vinyl side rub rails
- Black vinyl lower hull guard
- Integral anchor locker
- Lofrans vertical electric windlass
- 280' 5/8" Anchor Rode w/50' 5/16" Chain
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Manson anchor
- Raymarine E80 Multifunction Display - w/Radar/Fishfinder/GPS-Chartplotter
- Raymarine Autopilot w/ST6000 Control Head
- Danforth Compass (2)
- Ray218 VHF Radio w/Remote Station on Flybridge
- Fusion Stereo
- FloScan Fuel Flow Meter
"Finale" is equipped with a full 12V DC electrical system as well as shorepower/inverter system for 120V AC Electrical.
- Marinco 30A Shorepower Inlet
- Xantrex 1200W Inverter
- Xantrex TruCharge 40A Battery Charger
- (4) Lifeline Group 31 AGM House Batteries
- (1) Lifeline Group 31 AGM Engine Start Battery
Volvo Penta TAMD 41P-A
The Volvo Penta TAMD 41P is the perfect fit for this type of application in the Camano 31 based on factors of size, performance, reliability, and fuel economy. Built and designed around the ability to run and power a planing hull, the TAMD41P is equally comfortable at lower RPMs when fuel economy and range are of consideration.
- 200 mhp @ 3800 RPM
- In-line 6-cylinder 4-stroke diesel
- 92 mm x 90 mm (3.62 in x 3.54 in) Bore & Stroke
- 3.59L (219 cu. inch) displacement
- Dry Weight: 1003 lb
- Direct Injected/Turbocharged/Aftercooled
- Volvo Penta HS45A Transmission - 2.43:1 reduction
- Direct injection results in low thermal load and low fuel consumption compared to swirl chamber (indirect injection) engines of the same cylinder volume. Direct injected engines also have a longer service life.
- The Volvo Penta TAMD41P is turbocharged for efficient operation with high power/fuel consumption ratio. The turbocharger also contributes to reduced exhaust emission levels.
- Cools the compressed and heated air, thus raising its oxygen context allowing the engine to use fuel more efficiently.
Actual Performance Data - 2006 Camano Troll 31
RPM TEMP OIL PSI GPH MPG SOG Idle (649) 175 30 No Read No Read 2.8kt 1000 175 45 0.2 15.3 4.2kt 1500 175 75 0.8 6.71 6.0kt 2000 175 80 1.9 3.63 7.3kt 2500 175 80 3.8 2.15 8.3kt 3000 175 85 6.5 1.55 10.1kt 3500 180 85 10.3 1.32 13.6kt WOT (3806) 185 85 12.8 1.23 15.6kt
CONDITIONS: All readings from FloScan. Full fuel and water, 2 passengers, light gear, clean bottom. Engine at operating temperature, behind Long Beach Federal Breakwater in flat seas, light winds. Sea trial conducted 2/11/2010. Performance results are to be used as guidelines and may not be able to be duplicated.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.