- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Manchester By the Sea, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 249,000
The Camano 41 offers single engine fuel efficiency in a semi-displacement hull form that provides a better turn of speed per unit horse power than the average yacht of this type. This particular Camano 41 has been exceptionally well maintained. Her single stateroom layout gives oodles of elbow room and storage space and with her bow thruster, she is easily handled.
"A Certified Professional Yacht Broker and Past President of the Yacht Brokers Association of America, Bill holds an Unlimited Master Mariner's License and has over 40 years experience in marine fields. Bill has been a broker with ECYS since 1998.".
Please contact Bill Full, CPYB at 207-846-4545
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 38 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 9 in
Displacement: 28000 lbs Half Load
Total Power: 480 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 6LY3-EPT
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 480 HP
Cruising Speed: 13 knots @ 2600 RPM
Maximum Speed: 16 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (170 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (385 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (42 Gallons)
Vessel Walk Thru
The Camano 41 was built for live aboard "cruiseability" with her 14' beam and salon/galley with wrap around windows, many of them sliders along with four opening ports and two large hatches. There is an abundance of natural light and ventilation and when that is not sufficient, Marine Air reverse cycle (heats & cools) air conditioning keeps interior spaces at a comfortable temperature. The beautiful oil finished Sapele wood trim and varnished Sapele cabin sole gives her a warm inviting appeal not found on lesser yachts. The artificial light is extensive with overhead Cantalupi recessed lighting throughout - all on dimmer switches, along with swivel style lamps at the berth, and in way of settees, where one might read.
Starting forward is the private Stateroom featuring an island queen berth below which there is extensive storage in a set of six cargo drawers. Forward of that, there is additional storage of less needed items in "bin type" storage. P&S aft there are hanging lockers and additional storage in drawers. At the aft bulkhead there is yet more storage and a compartment housing the vented washer/dryer unit.
Aft and to starboard is the Enclosed Head featuring a Vacuflush fresh water supplied W.C. plumbed to the holding tank, molded in vanity with sink, storage and H&C pressure water. Opposite to port is a Stall Shower compartment with seat draining to a separate sump; the space is also fitted with a small sink.
Up three steps (with storage under) to the Salon. The Salon is aft most in the deck house with a large convertible sofa which makes out into a generous queen sized berth to starboard with end tables and lamps fore and aft. Dining is off a fold out leaf pedestal table. To port there is a wing chair and ottoman. There is additional under deck storage outboard and a small bureau against the aft bulkhead.
The U-shaped Galley is forward and to port and is particularly generous with Corian type counter top with deep double basin integral sinks with H&C water. There is extensive storage in several drawers and lockers. Cooking is done off of the Force 10 3 burner propane stove with oven while quick re-heats are managed in a microwave in the bureau to starboard. Chilled food stuffs are handled in a Novakool refrigerator/freezer at the forward bulkhead.
The lower Helm Station is opposite and features a double pedestal mounted fully adjustable helm seat, full vessel controls and navionics and with electrical distribution panels nearby.
The near centerline door allows access to the Cockpit with voluminous lazarette space below, centerline transom door. There are two steps up to the side decks P&S and there is additional storage in a locker under the gently sloped ladder leading to the Flying Bridge.
The Flying Bridge is immense for a 41' boat with a large open area aft that could be used for dinghy storage if one wished; forward is a large L-Settee with storage under and a table for dining and two swivel style helm chairs.
The side decks leading forward have convenient hand holds and form the forward end of the house there is a stainless bow rail. Lockers P&S of the anchor windlass provide yet more storage.
- 32" Samsung flat screen TV 2013
- 15" Element TV stateroom 2010
- Zenith DVD player
- KVH Tracvision satellite entertainment system
- Sony AM/FM/CD player with speakers in the salon and stateroom
- Double thickness shades on all windows (opaque or translucent)
- Ocean Aire blinds/screens on hatches
- Xintex electric propane solenoid and alarm
- Splendide washer dryer
- WIRI Wifi Booster/Receiver 2014
Fully equipped for coastal cruising at both helm stations.
- Raymarine E-120 radar/plotter
- Raymarine 4kw radome
- Raymarine depth transducer
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot
- Icom M-422 VHF
- Guest Stainless Steel search light remote
- Danforth 4" magnetic compass
- Electric horn
- Bennett Trim Tab controls with indicators
- Bow Thruster
- 3 Windshield wipers with washer system
- Windlass controls
- Raymarine E-80 Radar/Plotter
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
- Icom M-422 Ram Mike
- Guest Stainless Steel search light remote
- Danforth magnetic compass
- Bennett trim tabs
- Bow thruster control
- Windlass controls
Wired for 12 Volt DC and 110 Volt AC service. A Northern Lights 6kw generator showing 41 hours as of date of listing handles AC loads off the dock.
12 Volt DC:
- Distribution Panel with breakers
- Volt & Amp meters
- 80 amp alternator
- 5 banks of 6 volt batteries wired in series: 3 banks for the house, 1 for engine start, 1 for the bow thruster new 2017
- Group 27 generator start battery new 2017
- Xantrex battery monitor
110 Volt AC
- Distribution panel with breakers
- Volt & Amp meters
- 2 30 amp inlets aft house/air cond.
- 2 50' 30 amp shore power cords
- 11 outlets
- Water heater (also engine supplied)
- Xantrex 40 amp multi stage battery charger
- Guest 6 amp battery charger for bow thruster battery
Single fresh water cooled Yanmar 6LY3-EPT diesel turns a 4 bladed propeller on a 4" shaft through a ZF 2:1 reduction gear. The hour meter shows 724 hours as of July 12, 2017.
- Immaculate well lit engine room with large hatches providing easy access
- ZF electric engine controls
- Yanmar digital electric engine monitor including tachs and all gauges
- Teleflex hydraulic assist steering
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Oil changing system for engine, gear, and generator
- Fireboy manual/automatic engine compartment fire suppression
- Sure Seal dripless shaft seal
- 3 electric bilge pumps with alarms and warning lights
- Macerator pump
- 2 Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning units 12k and 16k BTUs
- Fuel gauges at helm
- Tank Tender level monitoring system for holding tank
- Key Power 10 hp 24 volt bow thruster
- Vacuflush system new 2017
Hull & Deck
Fiberglass hull finished in an off white gel coat kept nicely waxed. The bottom is built of solid fiberglass while above the chines it is cored with closed cell foam coring. Fiberglass house and decks with end grain balsa coring and molded in non-skid on appropriate areas.
- Lofrans low profile electric anchor windlass with bow and upper and lower helm controls
- 45 lb Delta Fast Set plow type anchor with app 225' chain & rode (mostly chain)
- Salt water wash down at bow
- 2 lockers P&S at bow with drains
- Transom door
- Fiberglass swim platform
- Flip down swim ladder
- H&C cockpit shower
- Folding radar mast
- 4 fenders and 4 docklines
- 8 Type II PFDs
- 3 fire extinguishers
- Flare Kit
- Bimini with cover
- Textaline windshield cover
- Flying bridge seating covers
- Cockpit cover (not shown, secures in channel at aft end of house top and extends to transom)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.