|Click on image to enlarge |
- View Full Specifications
Cruising, trips along the coast and fishing ...
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Life is good aboard the Antarès 6.6 ! An evolutionary V-shaped hull gives performance and stability. Combined with powerful and economical Volvo D3-110 HP engine, the Antarès 6.6 has the benefits of the latest generation of boat.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Bénéteau Moteur et P. Sarrazin
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 21 ft 4 in
Beam: 8 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 3968 lbs
Engine Power: 110 HP
Engine Option 1: 1x Volvo D3 110 HP
Fuel Tanks: (32 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
- Chemical or marine toilet.
- Fittings for beaching legs and beaching legs.
- Propeller protection.
The cockpit comprises:
- A stainless steel bathing ladder.
- An engine locker in the cockpit that can serve as a seat and take the sunbathing platform extension (Yacht Club Pack).
- Teak tiller.
- 2 small removable aft cockpit seats (port and starboard).
- Teak capped cockpit coamings with 2 fishing rod holders and built-in handrails.
- The cleat is protected by the gunwale to avoid catching on fishing gear (nets, dragnets etc.).
- 2 stainless steel hawseholes.
- Deck filler for fuel.
- 4 stainless steel handrails: 2 on the wheelhouse uprights, 2 on the wheelhouse canopy.
- Manual bilge pump.
- A table base fitting for installing the saloon table in the cockpit.
- The cockpit is self-draining and has three steps for easy access to the side decks.
- WHEELHOUSE -
- The windows provide plenty of light and excellent ventilation.
It is equipped with:
- Glass windscreen forward fitted with two electric wipers.
- Two sliding, opening side windows in tinted PMMA.
- Picture window aft in tinted PMMA with anodised aluminium surround and lock.
- Opening hatch in wheelhouse canopy.
- Saloon convertible to double berth.
- Saloon table.
Under driver?s seat:
- The built-in control panel comprises:
- Steering compass.
- 12 V socket.
- Rev. counter.
- Fuel gauge.
- Engine pressure indicator.
- Wood steering wheel.
- Engine control lever.
- Cable steering to engine with anti-return system.
- Flat area forward designed to take slot-in electronic equipment.
- Adjustable rotomoulded driver?s seat on runner.
- Helmsman?s footrest.
Behind the driver?s seat:
- Stowage unit comes as standard ? capable of taking a 42 L icebox (Yacht Club Pack).
- GRP sink with manual pump supplied from 20 L jerrycan (under the sole).
- Bar capable of holding 3 bottles.
- Fish box easily accessible from the cockpit.
- Large oddments locker covered by a removable panel which can take a gas stove (Yacht Club Pack). This position can also serve as a co-driver?s seat by removing part of the saloon upholstery and placing it
on the removable panel.
- Side shelving.
- 2 fishing rod holding racks.
- The boat is approved for a maximum engine power of 115 HP.
- Bénéteau are offering only one engine:
Volvo D3-110HP, with option of trolling
valve in the "Fishing Pack".
- The 120 L fuel tank is made of rotomoulded black shockresistant plastic.
- The hull is in laminated GRP.
- The semi-planing hull with a pronounced V gives exemplary stability and seaworthiness in a chop.
- MOORING AND ANCHORING -
The stainless steel bow fitting is provided with:
- The deck is in laminated GRP.
- All areas of work and movement are covered with a ?diamond point? non-slip
- PULPIT -
- A fairlead.
- 5 stainless steel mooring cleats: two forward, two aft and one in the chain locker which can be used to make fast the bitter end.
- A self-draining chain locker with closing hatch is built into the deck.
- The pulpit surrounds the deck with an opening forward for easier embarkation of passengers over the bow.
-FISHING PACK -
- YACHT CLUB PACK -
- Igloo icebox acting as a fish box.
- Dual engine control in cockpit.
- Seawater washing pump.
- Trolling valve with cockpit control.
- Bathing platform with self-draining locker for bathing ladder stowage.
- Single burner gas cartridge stove.
- 42 L ? 12 V fridge.
- Sunbathing extension in the cockpit with cushion.