- View Full Specifications
For the pleasure of going out to sea.
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Whatever your agenda, the Antarès Série 9 is up to the job : large cockpit for fishing, luxurious layout for cruising.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Bénéteau Moteur
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 30 ft 1 in
Beam: 10 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 9523 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
Fresh Water Tanks: (23 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (105 Gallons)
- Captain Blue teak in cockpit.
- Captain Blue flying bridge bimini.
- Canopy panel/sun awning.
- Cockpit bench seat.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold pressurised water.
- 80L rigid holding tank for toilet with sea/shore pump-out.
- Beaching legs.
- Fittings for beaching legs.
- D40 single-shaft ropecutter.
- Radar arch.
- External wheelhouse blinds in white.
- Upholstery in Frigate Cream or Ocean Blue PVC.
- Helm position on the flying bridge.
The wide self-draining cockpit (2.05m x 2.80m x 0.70m) comprises:
- Labelled plastic deck fillers for water and fuel.
- Non-return valves on the self-bailers.
- Teak coamings to port and starboard with 2 fishing rod holders.
- Wide teak-slatted steps to port and starboard to access deck.
- 2 teak racks for rod storage to each side of cockpit.
- 2 anodised aluminium hawseholes aft of cockpit for mooring lines.
- 2 locking strut-mounted access hatches to aft locker with movable stowage box.
- Access to tiller (single-engine version).
- Hinged access gate to aft deck.
- Gas bottle compartment.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Cockpit lighting by a deckhead light set under the wheelhouse canopy.
- 4 handrails positioned in the cockpit, of which:
- 2 handrails on the wheelhouse uprights.
- 2 handrails on the canopy.
- Flybridge access ladder.
- White lacquered aluminium sliding bay opening.
- The transom has a GRP teak-slatted bathing platform
- with built-in bathing ladder.
The 12V electrical system includes:
- 2 x 140A 12V batteries with charger allowing better power management.
- Battery isolator switches for safety.
- 9-function fused switch panel.
- Wiring for stereo system.
- Type-approved navigation lights.
- The galley, with 1.90m headroom, is situated behind the helm station and comprises:
- Built-in GRP sink.
- Tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Laminated work surface.
- Butagas 2-burner hob.
- 42L refrigerator.
- Shelves and storage.
- 25L plastic waste bin.
- Vegetable basket.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Bar unit.
- This boat is fitted with a single engine and aluminium fuel tank with a 400L capacity for increased range.
- The engine compartment is foam insulated. Together with the engine manufacturers, Bénéteau research and development have worked hard to bring down noise and vibration levels for the customer?s greater comfort.
- There is a fuel gauge and hour meter at the helm position.
- An opening is provided for a fire extinguisher to be discharged into the compartment, allowing greater safety in the event of fire.
- We offer three engine options:
- Volvo KAMD43 (230HP) for orders placed before 31.12. 2005.
- Nanni 6.420 TDI (320HP).
- Volvo D4-225.
- The maximum speed attained with the Volvo KAMD43 is approximately 23 knots.
- NB : performance figures can vary considerably according to weather and loading conditions.
The hull is a one-piece fibreglass laminate with reinforcing stringer and is white in colour. A structural inner moulding absorbs the stresses at pressure points and spreads any loads, guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull. The hull is a deep V shape with tighter lines towards the stern and with lateral hydro-stabilising runners. This gives the boat exceptional stability both when moored and at high speeds, simplifies handling and allows for fast planing. The hull colour is steel blue as standard.
The deck is of sandwich (polyester/balsa) construction with a built-in inner moulding bonded to the deck to improve its finish. The foredeck is uncluttered and protected by a flared bow which deflects the bow wave.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Beneteau. Antarès Série 9
Message cannot be empty!