- View Full Specifications
Definitely an Antarès...
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Loads of character : fast flare-shaped bow, "walkaround" sidedecks, large deep well-protected cockpit... Powerful and reliable, definitely an Antarès.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: André Bénéteau
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 22 ft 11 in
Beam: 8 ft 10 in
LWL: 22 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 4784 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x
Fresh Water Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (34 Gallons)
- Canopy panels (sun awning essential)
- Sun awning.
- Veco 42L refrigerator.
- Fittings for beaching legs.
- Beaching legs.
- 20A battery charger (220V shore supply essential).
- Propeller protector.
- Secondary engine controls for Nanni engine.
- Opening hatch in wheelhouse.
- 220V shore supply with cabin outlet
- Chemical toilet in place of sea toilet.
- Steel Blue hull.
Safety features in the cockpit include:
- 2 stainless steel handrails on the wheelhouse.
- 2 stainless steel handrails on the canopy.
- The essentials for fishing:
- Teak capping rails with a rod-holder on each side.
- A gear rack at the side of the cockpit.
- A fish box with drain.
- A locker is built-in below the cockpit sole to free up space in the cockpit.
- Engine access hatch.
- Steps up to side decks.
- Wooden tiller.
- Fitted bathing ladder on transom.
- The upholstery is in ?Ocean Blue? cloth as standard.
- The electrical system consists of 1 x 12V, 140A battery with isolation switch.
- The navigation lights are CE approved.
The galley is equipped with:
- A compact hob.
- GRP sink with pressurised drinking water.
- Plastic holder for refuse bags.
- Built-in 42L icebox.
- 12V light.
- Opening port to provide light and ventilation.
- The maximum size of engine for the Antarès 710 is 180 HP.
- The recommended engine for the special edition is the 155 HP Nanni T4 diesel, with or without trawling valve (see price list).
- The engine mounts are incorporated into the internal moulding.
- The transmission is through a 35mm stainless steel shaft driving a three-bladed propeller.
- The engine compartment is fully soundproofed and equipped with a raw water filter.
- Fuel tank capacity is 130L.
The standard white hull is a glassfibre laminate with an integrated structural inner moulding absorbing and spreading any loads and ensuring the stiffness of the assembly. It also has a keel moulding to improve directional stability and allow the fitting of propeller protection (optional).
The deck is a polyester/balsa sandwich with localised reinforcement, providing better stiffness and optimal sound and thermal insulation. An interior deckhead moulding improves the finish. - MOORING AND ANCHORING - The boat comes with:
- A stainless steel stemhead fitting with tilting bow roller and fairleads.
- 4 x 200mm aluminium mooring cleats.
- 1 x 250mm anchor cleat.
- 2 aluminium fairleads in aft coamings.
- The anchor well is a selfdraining moulding in the deck complete with a hatch cover.
- The deck is surrounded by a rigid stainless steel pulpit rail which extends back to the cockpit.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Beneteau. Antarès 7.10
Message cannot be empty!