- View Full Specifications
Trans ocean express.
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- EUR 115,000 (US$ 121,728)
Please contact olivier h at +33 637 292 495
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Groupe Finot
Flag of Registry: Netherlands
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 47 ft 6 in
Beam: 14 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 24272 lbs
Total Power: 100 KW
Engine Brand: YANMAR
Year Built: 2006
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 750
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 100 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (154 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (62 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Description fournie par le constructeur
Space, elegance, light, speed : a real performance-cruiser to sail the seas in unaccustomed comfort, even if shorthanded. 5 interior versions.
- There are 5 cockpit lockers: 2 side cockpit lockers. Double gas bottle locker to port. Locker under helm seat to starboard. Locker under helm seat to port.
- All cockpit benches are teak-slatted.
- The two steering consoles hold the navigation instruments (instruments are an option).
- Gas control lever on console to port.
- Glass holder close to port helm position.
- Teak cockpit table with bottle stowage and glass holders.
- Table cover.
- 2 waterproof speakers.
- Inspection lamp with 12 V socket.
- ?Captain Blue? stainless steel sprayhood or bimini.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- 2 compasses.
- 2,3 and 4 cabin versions are available.
Electrical control panel:
- 16-switch 12 V electrical panel plus 4-switch 220 V.
- Lever circuit breaker.
- 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- Double protection for electrical panel ? differential circuit breaker and thermal bipolar magneto for both 220 V and 12 V.
- The electricity circuit is supplied as standard by:
- 2 x 140 Amp service batteries.
- 1 x 110 Amp engine battery.
- Battery charge monitor.
- Electric gauge for water tanks.
- By 220 V shore supply with 40 Amp battery charger.
- By alternator coupled to the engine.
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Steaming light.
- Anchor light.
- Deck light.
- Varies depending on number of cabins.
- ngine compartment soundproofed with insulating foam.
- Stainless steel drive shaft with GRP protection moulded into hull.
- Three-blade fixed MAX PROP propeller.
- Engine mounting built into inner mould.
- 235 L capacity fuel tank with electronic gauge.
- Seawater and fuel filters and separators.
- Side access panel for maintenance.
- The single-skinned hull is of GRP construction.
- The structure is reinforced at various points (keel, rudder, chain plates, deck line, etc.).
- A structural single-skinned inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) and spreads any loads, guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The standard hull colour is white with blue and silver decoration. Steel blue is available as an option.
- The deck is of sandwich (fibreglass/balsa) construction for an optimal strength/weight ratio and excellent thermal and sound insulation.
- A ?diamond point? non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
Avis de non-responsabilité
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from XBOAT
GRAN TURISMO 49
Cote d Azur, France
GRAN TURISMO 49
Monte Carlo 42 Hard Top