- View Full Specifications
39 FEET OF PLEASURE
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 74,500 Tax Not Paid (US$ 79,439)
39 feet of pleasure, designed by Berret-Racoupeau, Clipper 393 is the pure distillation of the art of live-aboard cruising. Fluid waterlines and a well-balanced sail plan guarantee safe and speedy passages, whilst providing the utmost comfort for the crew.
Sailing yacht is equipped with following extras: Teak in cockpit, Cockpit cushions, Eberspacher air heating, Cockpit shower, Folding table in cockpit, Electric winch on the coach roof, CD/MP3 player with speakers in saloon and cockpit, 3G GSM internet connection on the top of the mast, DVB-t set with USB and antenna on the top of the mast, Electric mooring windlass, Raymarine ST60 Tridata ( speed, depth, temp.), Raymarine ST60 Wind ( speed and wind direction), Raymarine ST 6001+ autopilot, Raymarine C70 GPS chart plotter, VHF radio, Sprayhood, Bimini, Outboard engine bracket, Shore connection 220V, Battery charger
Please contact Marko Rogosic at 00385 1 555 22 30
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Croatia
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 11.98 m
Beam: 3.96 m
LWL: 11.62 m
Minimum Draft: 1.90 m
Displacement: 7780 kgs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (240 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (138 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Designed by Berret-Racoupeau, the Océanis Clipper 393 is the pure distillation of the art of live-aboard cruising. Fluid waterlines and a well-balanced sail plan guarantee safe and speedy passages, whilst providing the utmost comfort for the crew.
- Symmetric/asymmetric spinnaker rigging + TD winch.
- In-mast furler.
- Steel blue lacquer.
- Electric genoa sheet winches.
- Coachroof sprayhood.
- Steering wheel console cover + sun canopy.
- Teak deck and cockpit sole.
- Bow thruster.
- Fresh water foot pump.
- Seawater foot pump.
- 12V compressor refrigerator.
- Additional rigid WC holding tank.
- Battery charger.
- Additional ports.
- Laminated soles.
- Pivoting helm seat allows easy access to bathing platform (Bénéteau patent).
- Sail locker to port.
- Liferaft locker to starboard.
- Locker for 2 gas bottles to port.
- 2 aft cockpit lockers.
- All cockpit benches are teak-slatted.
- Steering wheel console holds navigation instruments.
- Steering compass on console.
- Control lever on cockpit coaming to starboard.
- 1 x 12 V cigarette lighter socket on console.
- Folding varnished wood cockpit table fixed to steering wheel console.
- Cup holder.
- Manual bilge pump.
- The joinery in the saloon, the cabins, the galley and the chart table is in fruit-tree coloured wood. 2-cabin version - FORECABIN -
- Headroom: 1.90 m.
- Double berth 1.95 m x 1.45 m.
- 220 V socket.
- Ample stowage:
- Shelving along hull.
- 2 drawers under berth.
- Large hanging locker with shelves to starboard.
- Shelf by settee.
- Plenty of light:
- Lewmar Coastline T30 opening hatch with blind.
- Coastline T44 opening hatch with blind.
- 2 fixed hull ports with curtains (1 to each side of hull).
- 3 deckhead lights with independent switches.
- All-round saloon handrail for easier movement.
- Headroom: 2.05 m.
- U-shaped saloon with settee.
- Small central settee.
- Saloon table with aluminium feet (converting to double berth option).
- 1 x 220 V socket.
- Two wall lights on bulkhead.
- Bar unit and shelf.
- Stowage under settees.
- 2 tall shelves with slotted doors for ventilation.
- Dresser with plenty of storage, having 3 drawers (1 for cutlery), 3 cupboards with doors, 1 work surface.
- Radio-CD stereo with 2 speakers.
- Plenty of light by means of:
- 1 x Lewmar 584 x 123 mm opening port with curtain.
- 2 x Lewmar 710 x 200 mm fixed ports with curtains.
- Large panoramic Perspex window (2000 x 400 mm) with ABS blinds.
- 2 fixed hull ports with curtains.
- 2 Lewmar Coastline T30 opening hatches with blinds above saloon.
- 4 deckhead lights.
- 12-switch 12 V electrical panel plus 3 x 220 V switches.
- Cigarette lighter socket.
- Double protection to electrical panel, differential circuit-breaker and bi-polar temperature magneto for the 220 V circuit and 12 V magneto temperature circuit breaker.
- The 12V electrical circuit is supplied by:
- 1 x 140 Amp service battery.
- 1 x 110 Amp engine battery.
- Battery charge warning light.
- Battery charging by coupling to engine alternator or 220 V ? 20 Amp shore supply.
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Steaming light (masthead light)
- Anchor light.
- Headroom: 2 m.
- A functional space:
- Stowage under hob with hinged door.
- Laminated work surface over icebox and around sink with moulded wood fiddle.
- Stainless steel double rectangular sink.
- Mixer tap with hot/cold pressurised water.
- Stainless steel gimballed two-burner gas hob and oven with protective stainless steel safety rail.
- 90 L GRP top opening icebox and 90 L front opening icebox with refrigerating unit.
- Foot pump and icebox drainage.
- 220 V socket.
- One opening port.
- Ample stowage:
- Stowage under hob with hinged door.
- Cutlery drawer.
- 3 shelves with slotted doors for ventilation.
- Cupboard with waste bin under sink.
- 2 halogen deckhead lights.
- Foam sound-proofed engine compartment.
- Engine control panel with rev. counter and alarms on port cockpit coaming with Perspex protective cover.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with GRP protection moulded into the hull.
- Three-blade fixed propeller.
- Engine control lever on steering console.
- Engine mounting built into the inner mould.
- Rotomoulded 135L diesel tank aft, fitted with electronic gauge.
- Salt water and diesel filters with sediment reservoirs.
- The hull is a single-skinned GRP construction.
- A structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull at various points. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) spreading the loads and so guaranteeing reduced stress on the hull.
- The surface of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The propeller shaft is protected by a moulding in the hull.
- The hull is white with blue and silver livery. A steel blue option is also available.
- The deck is a balsa sandwich construction for an optimal strength/weight ratio and for good thermal and sound insulation.
More used boats
Other Boats from Euromarine d.o.o.
Sun Odyssey 54 DS