- View Full Specifications
Disponibile da subito
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Monte Argentario, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 128,000 Tax Paid (US$ 136,486)
Boat's full equipment, available from now.
Please contact Master User at +39 0564 867131 | +39 328 6658431
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Beneteay Yacht
Designer: Farr Yacht Design
Flag of Registry: Italy
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 13.70 m
Beam: 3.98 m
LWL: 11.50 m
Minimum Draft: 2.65 m
Maximum Draft: 2.65 m
Displacement: 9129 kgs
Dry Weight: 9784 kgs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4JH4CE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1900
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 kph
Maximum Speed: 9 kph
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (400 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (200 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Autopilot - Raymarine
Plotter - Raymarine
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 220V
I : 57.45 ft
J : 15.78 ft
P : 56.66 ft
E : 20.44 ft
Working Sail Area : 1375.63 sq ft
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
The feedback provided by over 550 owners of the First 40.7 has been instrumental for Farr Yacht Design and the BÃ©nÃ©teau Design Team to create the NEW Beneteau First 44.7. The First 40.7, designed by the same team, is a world best seller with a record of race titles, including an IMS World Championship. Her success is not due to race results alone. The 40.7 offers rare versatility, outstanding value, and consistently high resale value as will the NEW Beneteau First 44.7.
- The cockpit is laid out in such a way that navigation and manoeuvring are easier: lots of storage space, sheets and halyards led back to the cockpit, etc.
- The cockpit has 5 storage lockers: (the locker lids are made using injection techniques which gives them a perfect finish).
- 2 extra deep stern lockers providing ample storage space.
- 2 easy to access lateral lockers under the cockpit seats.
- 1 storage box capable of holding two large capacity gas bottles.
- There is a specific storage location, which is easy to get at, specially designed for the life raft (under the removable helmsman's seat).
- The cockpit seats are covered in teak and the sides forming the back are reclining for extra comfort.
- They are divided to provide the helmsman with better seating space (lined with teak). The seats are edged with "drainage grooves" for good water evacuation.
- The cockpit is self-draining.
- This version of the accommodation plan has 3 cabins (1 to the bow and two aft) and 2 heads.
- It facilitates movement from one part of the boat to another, has great storage capacity and comfort and a sober atmosphere.
- The woodwork is in pear-tree coloured Mukali wood with fiddles and mouldings in solid wood.
- The light colour of the woodwork gives a greater feeling of space.
- Storage: There are several storage spaces making life easier aboard. They are equipped with ventilation systems. (Some of the storage lockers are "removable" to help lighten the boat, which is necessary for regattas).
- The locker catches are of the spring-loaded type.
- Doors and door frames: Communicating door frames in moulded wood are very wide, allowing ease of movement throughout the boat.
- The doors are locked by lever type spring locks, with independent locking device.
- Flooring and leather work:
- The cabin mattresses have removable covers (standard
- version: ecru and blue spots) and the standard saloon cushions covered in undyed leather (Fiesta one foam) are easy to look after and resistant.
- The floorboards are made of varnished hydropont (marine quality) with a thin black line. They have an excellent finish, and are silent, easy to maintain, strong and insulating.
- POWER SUPPLY -
- The 12 V electric circuit is supplied by two 140 A lights and service batteries.
- The battery isolation switches (+/-), located in the aft cabin, protect the circuit.
- A voltmeter and ammeter enable good management of the battery installation.
- Specific beams are inlaid in the deck to supply the integrated lighting in the deckhead as well as various electrical appliances (pumps, windlass, navigation lights, etc.).
- Pre-cabled sheaths are pre-positioned to make it easier to install options.
- By alternator (power depending on engine specifications) attached to the engine.
- 220 V shore power supply (protected by a circuit breaker).
- A 12 V backlit electric panel, 16 functions (with labels and identification) is located above the chart table.
- A cigarette lighter socket is located on the panel.
- The electric panel provides power consumption information: the capacity of the various tanks can be visualised with a water gauge using a selector knob.
- 21 halogen lights (reading spotlights) diffuse light for greater comfort inside.
- 5 power outlets have been installed (in the cabins, galley and above the chart table).
- Navigation lights:
- Navigation lights.
- Anchor light.
- Steaming light.
- Headroom: 1.96 m.
- 1 size 4 hinged porthole with blind on side of coachroof.
- Laminated white worktop.
- High moulded wood fiddle around the worktop to prevent objects from falling.
- Double sink with mixer tap.
- Seawater foot pump or refrigerated cabinet drain by three-way sluice.
- Polyester 110 L insulated refrigerated cabinet, which opens from the top.
- Wastebin on door under worktop.
- Cabinet with storage shelves under worktop.
- Gimballed 2 ring stove with oven/grill.
- S/S stove protection bar/dishcloth rail.
- Bottle storage.
- Lateral storage spaces with doors along the hull above the worktop. One of these storage spaces can take a microwave (electric socket accessible) and a S/S paper towel holder.
- Crumb collector in flooring.
- The Sail Drive diesel engine is mounted in a ventilated and soundproof compartment, on a frame that is structurally part of the hull It was chosen following Bénéteau specification requirements (reliability, low vibration, reduced emission of harmful gases, compactness).
- It is equipped with sea water filters.
- The propeller (Volvo) is foldable (duckbeak) to reduce underwater resistance and thus improve boat performance. Its size is related to its horse power.
- The starter and control panel is located outside near the wheel.
- The Spinlock Flush Racing engine control lever is built-in to the sides of the cockpit.
- The rotomoulded diesel fuel tank, located under the portside stern berth, has a 200 L capacity and is equipped with an electric gauge, a primary filter and a remote stop valve. Its aluminium filler hole is located on deck to the rear of the cockpit.
- A 12 V - 110 A battery is specifically for the use of starting the engine.
- The hull is made of solid GRP laminate. Hull capping and occasional reinforced areas (keel, rudder, chain plates, deck line), strengthen the overall structure.
- The hull is optimally protected from osmosis phenomena, thanks to the application of vinylester resin precoating.
- A structural solid laminate inner structural grid is achieved through the use of biaxial and unidirectional material. It is glued to the hull and randomly laminated. Its structural function is important, since it makes it possible to pick out all the pressure and stress points (chain plate, shroud, keel, and rudder tie rods, etc.) guaranteeing even distribution and less strain on the hull. It also ensures a good finish to the bilges and simplifies cleaning and maintenance.
- The structural bulkheads made of marine plywood are sealed to the hull for extra rigidity.
- The hull is white or grey in colour, with grey livery.
- The deck is built in sandwich (fibreglass/balsa/GRP) for an optimal rigidity-lightness ratio.
- There are solid laminate reinforcement areas under the deck gear (winches, tracks, chain plates, cleats).
- All the working and movement areas on the deck have been given a non-skid gel coat pattern.
- The whole of the deck has been given a solid laminate inner lining, including the structural beams, which are sealed to the deck to give a perfect finish (integrated lighting, finish, access to deck gear fitting screws, etc.)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
5% plus VAT commission to be charged to the buyer.
Mediazione del 5% + IVA a carico dell'acquirente.
Other Boats from Nautigest Srl
Monte Argentario, Italy
Adriatic Sea, Italy
36 Hard Top
Monte Argentario, Italy
KEY LARGO 34 FB
Monte Argentario, Italy
Monte Argentario, Italy