- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 195,000
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!!!! Now offered at $199,500
This Boat Epitomizes Racer / Cruiser
New Carbon Mast and all new Rigging Spring 2016!
Wow this boat is a 10! Sure you hear that alot but this boat is in wonderful condition and is ready to enjoy. If you are looking for a Cruiser Racer with everything to keep the entire family happy than this is your boat. The boat was ordered and built for a racing sailor that wanted a performance cruiser.
She has a PHRF of 48 !! and that wins you silver...Line honors 2016 Miles River Race and Fall Oxford. That was cruising class with the AC, dingy on davits and canvas up. With the addition of the new carbon mast, she is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
You need to see this boat as she will impress you with a great inventory and like new condition. If your looking XYachts, Jboats, Dehlers, or Grand Solei from the same vintage, you need to take a look at this 44.7.
This is the Beneteau 44.7 Experience:
We “raced” One Love to Oxford this weekend. We drank beer, passed around hors d’ oeuvres , and told old sailing stories the whole way there. We all took turns steering and trimming, etc. We beat the next Cruising class boat on corrected time by 43 minutes. Using ORC, we were first in fleet, including all of the PHRF boats that were seriously racing.
What Fun! The only casualty was a spilled beer while driving through a tack. After the race, we anchored and made blender drinks and cooked steaks and fish on the grill and listened to good music. In the morning we cooked a full breakfast on board and had a great sail home.
Please Call Ken Comerford at 410-991-1511 cell or the office at 410-280-2038
Come See Why North Point Yacht Sales is making a difference! We are happy to say we are selling boats... Hope to see you soon.
Please contact Ken Comerford at 410-280-2038
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 44 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 10 in
Total Power: 56 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 56 HP
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 56 HP
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Intro / One Love
You need to see it to believe it! One Love it! Wow this boat is a 10! Sure you hear that alot but this boat is in wonderful condition and is ready to enjoy. If you are looking for a Cruiser Racer with everything to keep the entire family happy, than this is your boat. She has a PHRF of 48 and that wins you siliver... You need to see this boat as she will impress you with a great inventory and the condition makes this one that needs to be on your Short List! Call us today to schedule a Showing.
Items of Note:
- Carbon Mast & New Painted Aluminum Boom 2016
- Standing & Running Rigging 2016
- Harken Roller Furler 2016
- Sparcraft Carbon Spin Pole
- Full Canvas
- Kato Davit System with RIB
- Batteries Replaced 2016
- Cockpit Teak Restored 2016
The perfect galley for entertaining guests, making cookies for the kids or preparing meals for the crew.
- The two burner stove with oven
- Two large SS sinks.
- Manual and pressure water
- Larger counter top
- Extensive storage
- Custom Microwave
- Refrigeration x 2. Standard refer in galley with additional capacity in secondary unit.
- SS grill mounted on the stern rail plumbed to boat propane
Electronics and Electrical Systems
The Main Electronics and all Ray Marine.
- Three multi function displays on the mast,
- One multi function display below in the Nav. area.
- The autopilot is a below deck ST6001, control at helm.
- It has full wind depth and speed with a E -80 at the helm.
- Has an Icom VHF radio with remote a the helm.
- TV Mounted on the forward bulhead with full Bose Surround sound.
- Upgraded Balmar Alternator with a 612 regulator.
- The inverter is a Prosine 1800 watt inverter with internal switching.
- Link 20 battery monitor system.
- Shore Power with battery charger.
- 5 fans to keep you cool when the ac is not on.
- 4 AGM Batteries added in 2016.
All of the right stuff
- Oversized Winches
- Electric Haylard Winch
- Club Gear #1 Original Beneteau Option Group
- Kato Dinghy Davits
- Anchor on bow roller with windlass
- Anchor Washdown
- New 2010 Dodger, Helmsman Bimini and Connector
- Lazy Jacks
- Custom Sheets and bed spreads. Upgrarded Matress for Pullman and Aft Stateroom. She is decked out!
- Teak Cockpit Floor and seats. All teak treated in 2016
All sails from Quantum Sails. She has the basics covered and you can add the rest!
- FUSION X Cruising laminate main, 2 reefs, 4 full battens, and a nice luff hardware sys and a track for the mast (I will work with Tim on the track)
- FUSION X Cruise 140% Genoa- this will be on the roller furler 80% of the time) It will have a low racing clew This is plenty of sail area with the powerful l& large mainsail on the 44.7.
- FUSION X Kevlar 155% Genoa- this sail will go on the furler but will be used in the light air (0-6 knots)
- FUSION X Cruise 100% Blade- This sail will have the race clew as well and you will use this in the big breezes when overpowered with the 140% AP headsail. This sail will go on the furler as well.
- AP .6 AIRX Spin- All purpose symmetrical spinnaker for racing or cruising with the standard carbon pole (normal J)
- Mainsail cover and Genoa Sock for headsail protection at the dock will be included in this.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from North Point Yacht Sales
Plattsburgh, NY, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States