- View Full Specifications
Beneteau First 36.7
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St Julians, Malta
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 69,000 (US$ 77,163)
Beneteau First 36.7" is very well known for its great performance and cruising. It has a very comfortable interior with 3 cabins and a large saloon making it a nice surrounding for your friends and family. The exterior and deck are well thought out providing comfort and safety for all passengers for any type of sailing.
Accommodation: 2 aft cabins, 1 forward cabin, 1 head compartment
Interior: Pear interior woodwork, Selleries Frégate du Pacifique beige
Exterior: Standard lead keel 2.20m
Genoa Furler with removable drum
Steering wheel Y spoke pedestal
Lewmar racing blocks
Dyneema running rigging
Rigid Boom Vang with cascade purchase
Spinnaker Riggings + Spinnaker Pole
Backstay purchase (Cascade 1/48)
2 Harken 46.2 Genoa sheet winches
2 Harken 44.2 manoeuvring winches
Fixed 2 blade propeller
Engine control with removable handle
Cooker and grill with 2 rings, on gimbals
Sea water foot pump
12V electric refrigerator
22L water heater
12 Function electrical panel
220V Power supply
220V Cabin and saloon sockets
20AMP battery charger
Radio, CD player + 2 loudspeakers in saloon
Cutlery kit for 8
Teak slatted cockpit
Open bow pulpit
Raymarine ST60 Tridata (depth, log, speed)
Raymarine ST60 Wind (wind speed, wind direction)
2 Raymarine ST60 Multi
Raymarine Multifunction coloured chart plotter C70 LCD
Semi-full batten main sail Dacron 2 reefs, Regatta finish
Dacron furling Genoa
Kevlar racing main sail
Genoa No1 Kevlar
Main sail cover
Autopilot Raymarine 6001 + PC Interface
Safety equipment + liferaft (serviced 2009)
Teak outboard bracket
Fenders, warps, mooring kit
Wheel cover Dralon
Boatcare Trading Ltd one of the leading yacht management companies established on the Maltese islands.
Please contact Kenneth Azzopardi at +356 79300680, +356 2138 8050
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Farr Yacht Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 36.09 m
LWL: 30.28 m
Dry Weight: 12941 lbs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Other
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (71 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (19 Gallons)
Wind speed and direction
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new First 36.7 holds the same delights in store that lovers of the legendary First 35 and First 36 discovered : character, style, performance and all the equipment of a true 36? racer, plus easy live-aboard comfort? pure sensations ; all the Farr Yacht Design touches of the First 40.7, the 40? world-class champion.Both versions share the same interior, effective deck plan, large ergonomic cockpit perfect for genoa trimmers, mainsheet-trim position tucked behind the helm and a deep lead keel...
- Tuff Luff? grooved forestay (in place of genoa furling gear).
- Wide sprayhood with two frames, in grey.
- Fresh water foot pump.
- 2 lee cloths.
- 23 L or 88 L rigid WC holding tank with sea/shore pump-out.
- ROD triple spreader mast with furling genoa.
- ROD triple spreader mast with ?Tuff Luff?.
- Carbon fibre spinnaker pole in place of aluminium pole.
- 12 V-800 W electric windlass with integral up and down control.
- Teak deck.
- Windex windvane.
- 2 opening ports in place of port and starboard fixed ports.
- Varnished soles.
- ST6001 Plus automatic pilot (starboard side of steering console), controller and computer with compass and LS40 helm drive.
- Raymarine PC Interface (RS32 input/output series in PC format).
- Fresh water foot pump.
- Spacious cockpit with a variety of stowage, and electronic navigation equipment:
- Teak slatted cockpit seats.
- Two removable cockpit wet lockers.
- Stowage locker aft to starboard.
- Gas locker aft to port.
- Liferaft stowage to aft of cockpit under teak slatted helm seat.
- Steering wheel console.
- GRP footholds.
- Steering compass on console.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Woodwork in pear coloured Mukali.
- Laminated sole.
- One accommodation layout with 1 owner?s cabin forward, 2 aft cabins, 1 head, 1 L-shaped galley.
- Headroom: 1.90 m.
- Double triangular berth 1.96 m x 1.40 m max.
- A comfortable space:
- Shelving along hull.
- Stowage under berth.
- Hanging locker.
- A light space:
- 1 x Lewmar 512 x 512 mm opening hatch with blind.
- 1 x Lewmar 281 x 281 mm opening hatch with blind.
- Halogen deckhead light with switch.
- Two reading lights.
- Headroom: 1.90 m.
- Saloon comprising:
- Two lengthwise settees (1.95 m x 0.50 m).
- Removable central table with stainless steel fixed base.
- Stowage lockers along the hull and behind the settee backrests.
- Two handrails.
- Excellent natural light from:
- 1 x Lewmar 512 x 512 mm opening hatch to centre of saloon.
- 2 x 584 x 123 mm fixed ports to coachroof coaming.
- 2 x 710 x 130 x 10 mm fixed hull ports and 2 x 300 x 120 mm opening ports with mosquito screens.
- 4 halogen deckhead lights with independent switches.
Supply and management:
- 1 x 70 Amp 12 V engine battery.
- 1 x 70 Amp 12 V service battery.
- Voltmeter for power distributor.
- 12 V - 12 switch electrical panel with breaker.
- Lighting (see furnishings).
- 1 bi-colour bow navigation light.
- 1 white stern light.
- 1 anchor light.
- Headroom: 1.88 m.
- Laminated work surface with moulded wood fiddle also serving as handrail.
- Stainless steel double sink.
- Mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Saltwater foot pump.
- Stowage under sink, with baskets.
- Cutlery drawer.
- 12 V (90 L) refrigeration unit insulated with injected polyurethane foam, with storage baskets.
- Gimballed stainless steel 2-burner hob with oven and stainless steel safety rail also serving as handrail.
- Stowage lockers for utensils, crockery and food.
- Lewmar T1 opening port in coachroof coaming above cooker.
- One neon and one halogen deckhead light.
- 1 handrail.
- 8 place settings with Bénéteau logo
- Open pulpit. (?Suédois?/Swedish type with 3 stainless steel supports).
- Bicolour navigation lights fitted to pulpit.
- Stainless steel pushpit in two parts with lifebuoy holder, ensign staff holder and closing guardrail.
- A double row of adjustable stainless steel guardrails surrounds the boat.
- 8 stainless steel shaped stanchions with flush moulded stainless steel bases (Bénéteau patent).
- Teak toerails surrounding the deck.
- Two stainless steel handrails bolted to the coachroof.
- 29 HP Yanmar Sail Drive engine.
- Engine compartment insulated and sound-proofed with honeycomb foam.
- Rotomoulded fuel tank with approx. 75 L capacity and sediment filter.
- The hull is single-skinned laminated GRP.
- A structural inner moulding with unidirectional fabric is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder etc.) spreading these and thereby guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.The surface to the inner hull makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The hull gel coat is grey.
- The deck is balsa sandwich construction (glass fibre, balsa, polyester resin) for an enhanced strength/weight ratio and for good thermal and sound insulation.
- A roughened non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- An inner deck moulding is sealed to the deck to round off the finish.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Beneteau First 36.7
Other Boats from Boatcare Trading Ltd
St Julians, Malta