- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 75,000 Tax Paid (US$ 80,003)
Comfortable and practical, this Beneteau Cyclades 39 has been carefully maintained by one owner since new, and has never been used for charter. A practical boat that is easy to handle, fun to sail, spacious and well equipped
Please contact Alfred Manduca at +356 79492096
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Chantiers Beneteau SA
Designer: Berret & Racoupeau
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 11.97 m
Beam: 3.95 m
Minimum Draft: 1.90 m
Maximum Draft: 1.91 m
Displacement: 7095 kgs Dry Load
Bridge Clearance: 16.70 m
Total Power: 29 KW
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 3JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 29 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (320 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (220 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Teak cockpit - benches and deck
ELECTRONICS PACK F -
- N°4 Raymarine electronics Nav Pack:
- At cockpit table: E80 8.4" LCD colour screen, compatible with Navionics Gold Cartography.
- At starboard helm position: ST6001 autopilot.
- At port helm position: ST60 Tridata and wind instrument connected to the windvane.
- Transducers, sensors and connecting cables.
- YACHT CLUB PACK -
- Folding sprayhood.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches.
- 40.2 STA winch to port.
- Leather covered steering wheels.
- 8 place settings.
- Mooring lines, anchor, fenders.
OTHER OPTIONS INCLUDED:
- Asymmetric spinnaker gear: 1 spinnaker halyard, 2 spinnaker sheets, 2 articulated U-bolts.
- Folding coachroof sprayhood.
- Mooring lines, anchor, fenders.
- Saloon table convertible to double berth.
- 8 person place setting.
- 3rd service battery (12 V / 140 Amp).
- Genoa furling gear.
- Self-draining cockpit with teak floor.
- Good sized cockpit benches with teak finish.
- Cockpit coamings: very comfortable and safe.
- Large GRP cockpit table with hinged leaves -quick and easy to put up, giving excellent freedom of movement and welcoming space around the table.
- Table fitted with oddments locker, glass holder and bottle rack and handrail, as well as a forward sloping panel for fitting the electronic navigation screen.
- For maximum stowage space and comfort when sailing the cockpit is fitted with 2 large lockers to starboard and port.
- Cold water shower to starboard.
- Liferaft locker built into deck aft of cockpit with easy access and opening.
- Hinged gate over liferaft locker to close off cockpit and for easy access to bathing platform.
- accommodation layout: 3 cabins, 1 head.
- Parquet style laminated sole.
- Interior lighting by means of numerous deckhead lights and reading lights.
- 3x 12V DC ventilation fans
- 1 engine battery (12 V, 110 A).
- 1 service battery (12 V - 2 x 140 A).
- Back-lit electrical panel with 16 x 12 V switches and 3 x 220 V switches.
- 12 V circuit protected by fuses (one per switch).
- 220 V circuit doubly protected: one thermal breaker per switch and a 30 mA general differential breaker on the panel.
- 25 A battery charger.
- Battery state alarm on panel.
- Electrical shore supply cable (in aft starboard cockpit locker).
- 6 x 220 V electrical sockets.
- Halogen deckhead lights with built-in switches.
- Fittings in place for optional cables.
- Radio/CD with 2 interior speakers and 2 watertight speakers in cockpit.
- Bi-colour navigation light on pulpit.
- Stern light on transom.
- Anchor light and steaming light on mast.
- Headroom: 2.00 m.
- Laminated work surface surrounded by wood handrail.
- Plastic waste bin under sink.
- Cutlery drawer and stowage under sink.
- Shelving along hull for stowage.
- 2 burner gimballed gas hob and oven.
- 2 T4 opening ports, 171 x 627, in coachroof coaming.
- 170 L icebox with 12 V refrigerating unit (top opening).
- Engine: Yanmar 40 HP with shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into the inner hull mould.
- Soundproofed engine compartment.
- Engine control lever and panel with key start built into the steering console.
- Three-blade fixed propeller.
- Rotomoulded fuel tank (220 litres) under aft starboard berth, with electric gauge connected to electrical panel.
- Fuel filter, sediment reservoir and seawater filter.
- The hull is single-skinned balsa sandwich construction with reinforcement points.
- A built-in structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull at intervals. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (keel, rudder etc) and spreads any loads guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The inner moulding with its perfect surface gives extra stowage space under the sole and makes cleaning easier. A skeg is moulded into the hull to protect the propeller shaft.
- Osmosis prevention is by the use of a vinylester. The gelcoat is white.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for an optimal strength/weight ratio as well as excellent sound and thermal insulation.
- A diamond-point non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- The deck is reinforced under deck fittings (winches, tracks, U-bolts, cleats).
- A built-in inner deck moulding gives the deck a perfect finish.
- 1 furling genoa with anti-UV strip and 110% overlap for easier handling.
- 1 mainsail with sliders and 2 reefing points.
- Lazy jacks.
- 1 Lazy bag.
- 1 mainsheet led back to the cockpit.
- 1 main halyard led back to the cockpit.
- 1 boom topping lift with cleat on the mast.
- 2 reefing lines and 2 Cunninghams led back to the cockpit.
- 1 mainsail foot outhaul led back to the cockpit.
- 1 boom vang with 4-part tackle and led back to the cockpit.
- 2 genoa sheets.
- 1 genoa halyard led to winch with jammer and cleat on the mast.
- 2 mainsheet U-bolts on coachroof.
- 6 jammers to starboard: mainsail foot outhaul, main halyard, reefs 1 and 2, mainsheet, boom vang.
- 2 jammers to port: Cunningham for reefs 1 and 2.
- 1 x 6-sheave deck organiser and 1 x 3-sheave deck organiser.
- Discontinuous stainless steel rigging.
- 2 shroud chainplates on deck line.
- Inner shrouds.
- Double backstay with bottlescrews and 2 stainless steel chainplates.
- 1 classic forestay.
- 1 stainless steel stemhead fitting.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Mediterranean Yacht Sales Ltd
Gran Turismo 40