- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Halifax, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 255,000 (US$ 202,929)
- Stunning recent model Beneteau featuring a Mahogany/Cherry interior.
- Lots of cruising amenities and performance upgrades.
- Tall rig, mainsail with Harken cars, electric Halyard winch.
- 76 HP Yanmar, 4 blade vari prop and Bow thruster.
- Raymarine Electronics with Chartplotters at both stations.
- 3 stateroom layout.
- Forward master with ensuite head.
- Great Boat!!! See Full Specs and call to view.
Contact John Roy at (902) 455-5565 or email him at email@example.com.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Ou La La
Designer: Groupe Finot
LOA: 46 ft 11 in
Beam: 14 ft 2 in
LWL: 43 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 11 in
Ballast: 8157 lbs
Dry Weight: 24300 lbs
Total Power: 76 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4JH3TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 76 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (222 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (115 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (44 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Design and Construction
- Solid glass hull, Balsa core deck.
- 6'11" fin keel with bulb.
- Spade rudder on composite rudder post.
- Finot is known for designing boats that sail fast offshore.
- Speed under sail with 15 knots on the beam 8-9 knots.
- Speed under power 7.5 @ 2400 RPM'S 8 plus at higher RPM'S.
- White hull with dark blue boot stripe. Black bottom paint.
Three Cabin Layout with master forward and twin aft cabins.
U-shaped settee with table that converts to double berth.
Central bench seat with storage underneath.
Straight settee to port.
White duratouch upholstery that looks and feels great.
Wood companionway steps hinged for engine access.
Forward facing navigation station to port midship.
Roomy chart table with bookshelf outboard.
Espar forced air Airtronic 4 heater. New Furnace and controller (2016)
Located to starboard midship.
Corian counter top provides ample counter space.
Double stainless steel sinks with hot/cold pressure water.
12V Electric front loading refrigerator, top loading freezer.
3-burner Force 10 stainless steel stove with protective bar.
Microwave oven. Storage cabinets.
Located fully forward.
Centerline double berth, 2 Storage drawers beneath berth.
Hanging locker & storage shelves.
Ensuite head with Vanity and sink with hot/cold pressure water, separate shower stall, Marine toilet with holding tank and macerator pump.
TWIN AFT CABINS:
Located aft to port and starboard.
2 symmetrical cabins with double berths and hanging lockers.
Located aft to port with Marine toilet with holding tank.
Vanity and sink with hot/cold pressure water.
SS bow and stern pulpits, lifelines with gates port and starboard.
Roomy cockpit accessed by walkthrough transom and integral swim platform and swim ladder and cockpit shower - hot and cold
Twin steering stations each with compass and leather covered wheels.
Cockpit table removable with canvas case.
(2) 64 Lewmar primary genoa winches on cockpit coaming near helm.
(1) 40 Lewmar maneuvering winch.
(1) 40 Electric winch, 6 winch handles.
(8) Spinlock clutch stoppers on coachroof.
(6) Folding pad eyes - 2 for foreguy, 4 for genneker sheets.
Electric windlass with anchor roller and 20kg stainless Bruce style anchor - 100' chain, 250' nylon rode and spare Fortress Anchor with rode.
6 anodized aluminum mooring cleats.
Genco Navy blue Dodger with lexan windows, Bimini with connector and full enclosure
Cockpit Cushions ( recent)
Sails & Rigging
Double spreader keel stepped mast with track for batcars.
2 Genoa tracks with adjustable cars and 2 Genoa foot blocks with jammers.
Mainsheet traveler adjustable on cabin top.
Solid boom vang led to cockpit.
2 reefs led aft to stoppers.
Full spinnaker gear.
Adjustable track on the mast, topping lift and downhauls led aft.
Sheets and guys with deck blocks.
Removable Bow sprit.
Carbon Spinnaker pole.
Dacron mainsail with full battens and batcars, Stackpack system.
Neil Pryde 130% Dacron genoa with foam luff and UV stripe.
Kevlar 153% Genoa Full Hoist
Kevlar 105%Genoa Full Hoist
Quantum asymmetrical spinnaker for sprit
1.5 oz. Spinnaker and turtle.
Kevlar Main Sail for racing.
Navigational and Electrical
- A complete suite of electronics by Raymarine featuring:
- RL70CRC plus chartplotter at helm, RL70 Repeater at navstation.
- Electronic Charts for Atlantic Canada
- ST60 Tridata, Wind and Multifunction units at helm.
- ST6001 + Linear Type 2 autopilot.
- PC interface integration server at Nav station for laptop/Raymarine 6.0 sw connection.
- VHF Radio with RAM Mike.
- Radar with 2KW dome mounted on the mast.
- Raystar 125 LP WAAS GPS.
- Four 6 volt AGM Batteries and starting battery.
- 40amp battery charger, 110V shore power and cord.
- Heart 2000W inverter, link 1000 battery monitor.
- Stereo/CD multi changer, 2 salon speakers & 2 cockpit speakers.
Yanmar 4 Cylinder 76HP diesel engine
Smooth running engine professionally maintained.
100 amp Balmar Alternator and regulator installed for AGM batteries.
4 blade Vari folding prop (German engineered).
6 hp bow thruster.
Safety Gear & Additional Information
Manual bilge pump, Electric bilge pump with automatic switch.
Emergency tiller, Ring buoy with Heaving line.
Flare gun kit, Horn, Fire extinguishers
Fenders and lines.
New Halyards 2008.
Deck tracks for a number 3 jib.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ocean Yacht Sales Limited
Halifax, NS, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
Unknown, NS, Canada
Chester, NS, Canada
Shelbourne, NS, Canada
St. Margaret's Bay, NS, Canada