- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 84,900
$10K price drop! Motivated Seller! Outstanding Condition!
See all the just-updated pics... :-)
GODSPEED is a well equipped Beneteau 343. She was sailed extensively in Fresh water and moved to the Chesapeake in 2010.
Air Con - New Canvas - Autopilot - Raymarine C80 Plotter and More. She's rigged for racing with a folding prop, adjustable back stay, fully footed/fully battened mainsail and a performance keel.
She is ready for coastal cruising and has been lightly used. Conveniently located at Jabin Yacht Yard in Annapolis.
Please CLICK on FULL SPECS for the complete listing and photos.
Please contact listing broker; Dave Townley, CPYB 410-271-5225
Please contact The Townley Team at Crusader Yacht Sales for more information or a showing.
Dave Townley - 410.271.5225 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Erin Townley - 410.507.0714 - email@example.com
Please contact Dave Townley, CPYB at (410) 271-5225
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Beneteau USA
Designer: Berrett / Racoupeau
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 35 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 5 in
LWL: 30 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 1 in
Displacement: 11861 lbs
Ballast: 3402 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 49 ft 6 in
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 300
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (67 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Electrical Circuit: 12V
INTERIOR VESSEL TOUR:
Walking down the companionway hatch, you enter into the main salon with the galley and entry to the aft cabin to port, and the head to starboard. The main salon features two settees on either side and a chart table facing aft to starboard.
- 6’5’’ Headroom
- 2-zone reverse cycle CruisAir air conditioning/heating (compressor new in 2012)
- Double-berth cabin aft (owner’s cabin)
- Double v-berth forward
- Spacious salon that easily seats four (can squeeze 6)
- Ample storage throughout
- Lewmar opening hatches for ventilation and natural light
- (2) Salon skylights
- Spacious galley with Adler Barbour refrigeration
- LED lighting, more energy efficient
The comfortable salon features to settees with a centerline drop-leaf table. The table can comfortably dine four and squeeze six when dining out on the hook. There is a ton of natural light with four overhead opening ports as well as two overhead skylights and lots of LED lighting.
- Air conditioning
- (2) Settees
- Drop-leaf centerline table with a center storage compartment
- (1) Deep storage cabinet
- (2) Storage shelves
- (4) overhead LED lights
- (3) personal reading/accent lights
- (2) Guest 12v fans
- (4) Opening Lewmar hatches for ventilation
- (2) Overhead Skylights
- (2) Sony XS-MP51 stereo speakers
The L-shaped galley is just inside the companionway hatch to the port side. It features a side loading refrigeration unit, a gimbaled two-burner propane stove with oven, a new microwave, and a stainless steel sink amidships. There is ample storage in the galley with a deep storage cabinet forward of the stove as well as two large above-counter cabinets and storage below the sink and stove.
- L-shaped galley
- Side-loading Isotherm refrigeration/freezer
- 2-burner propane stove
- Tarpan microwave
- Stainless steel sink
- Deep under-counter storage space
- (2) abover-counter storage cabinets
- (1) Wine compartment aft of stove
- (2) overhead lights
- (1) Large opening Lewmar hatch
- (1) 110v outlet
A double berth lies athwart ships along the stern with a port entry when you come down the companionway hatch. It features air conditioning, as well as a spacious hanging locker for storage, two personal shelves and reading lights. There is plenty of ventilation and natural light with three opening ports in the aft cabin.
- Double berth
- Large hanging locker
- 2 personal reading lights
- 3 opening ports for ventilation and natural light
- 1 fixed port
- Easy access to the back of the engine
- Battery selector switches
The V-berth offers a double berth that is great for entertaining guests and provides plenty of space below for extra storage. The V-berth has one large opening hatch to catch a breeze while on the hook as well as a 12V fan. A hanging locker to port offers storage. There is also a ceiling light and two reading lights.
- Double berth
- Two large hanging lockers
- Extra storage below a removable slat, great for storing tools
- Space-saving sliding door for privacy from salon
- Large opening hatch
- (2) Personal reading lights
- (1) Overhead ceiling light
- 6’6’’x5’5’’x1’3’’ berth
- Shelving to port and starboard
The head is located starboard of the companionway. It features a Jabsco manual marine head, a separate shower area with a curtain and teak bench opposite the head, and three opening ports for tons of fresh air and natural light. Two ceiling lights provide more light. The vanity features a dual-purpose faucet that also pulls out for showing. There is storage both below and above the vanity.
- Jabsco manual marine head
- FRP washbasin with pull-out faucet
- (3) Opening ports for ventilation and natural light
- (2) overhead lights
- Vanity mirror with storage compartment behind
- Electric sump pump for floor drain
- Designated shower area with curtain
- Teak bench for showing
- 21 gallon holding tank
EXTERIOR VESSEL TOUR:
The beamy 343 features a very spacious cockpit that can easily seat four to six people. With plenty of room for sitting or even laying down, a walk-through transom, the cockpit of the 343 provides plenty of versatility with a fold-out cockpit table and wide benches. GODSpeed also features two stern-rail fold-down seats as well for even more comfort under way. All lines lead aft to the cockpit for great ease of handling. To make sailing even more of a breeze, this 343 has been outfitted with electric primaries. GODSpeed also features a dodger, bimini and connector piece for plenty of sun protection. Walking forward, the decks are nice and wide for easy maneuvering, even under sail. The 343 also features a large deep storage locker under the starboard side of the cockpit that provides plenty of room for spare lines, bumpers, and other large miscellaneous items. The propane locker is located in the aft corner of the cockpit and next to that locker is a removable portion of seating that allows for easy access to the sugar scoop swim platform.
- Beamy cockpit that easily seats 4-6 people
- Folding cockpit table
- Removable seating for walk through transom
- Deep locker storage under starboard side of cockpit
- Sugar scoop stern with stainless steel swim ladder
- All rigging leads aft to cockpit
- Electric primary winches are reachable from helm for single-handing
- Wide decks for easy maneuvering
- Bottom freshly painted in 2015
- Raw water wash down system at anchor locker
The spacious aft cockpit offers plenty of room for comfortable cruising and entertaining. The Goiot helm wheel rotates around the edison pedestal for easy passage around the cockpit when you aren't under way. The cockpit features teak settees with a deep storage locker to both port and starboard. The hinged stern helm seat allows for easy passage to the swim platform. GODSPEED also features two stern rail-mounted seats for additional seating. Raymarine electronics at the helm provide easy navigational assistance with a Raymarine C80 plotter. All running rigging leads aft to the cockpit for easy single-handling.
- GOIOT Rotating wheel for easy passage
- Folding stern pass-through helm seat
- Fold-down stern rail seating w/ cup holders
- Plastimo Olympic 135 compass @ helm
- Raymarine C80 chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata and Wind instruments
- Raymarine ST4000+ Autopilot
- Yanmar engine panel and fuel tank indicator to port
- (2) deep storage lockers
- (1) propane locker with (2) tanks
- (2) Lewmar ST40 primary winches
- (2) Cabin top ST30 halyard winches
- All running rigging leads aft to cockpit
The Beneteau 343 has a large sail plan that is designed for easy coastal, bay and island cruising in light and moderate wind. GODSpeed easily sails in just 5-8 knots of wind due to a light displacement and large sail plan. Her rig is easily single-handed with stack-pack and lazy jack system for the mainsail and a Pro-furl 140% genoa.
- 140% roller furling main
- Neil pryde mainsail with stack pack and lazy jacks
- 9/10 fractional aluminum mast
- Aluminum boom
- Discontinuous stainless steel wire rigging
- Forestay with genoa roller furling system
- Split backstay
- 2 aft lower shrouds and two cap shrouds on side deck
- Boom topping lift
- Rigid boom vang leads aft to cockpit
- (2) Lewmar 40 primary winches
- (2) Lewmar ST30 winches on cabin top
- All lines lead aft to cockpit
GODSpeed has a 29hp Yanmar 3YM30 that has been well cared for and only has 300 hours. This compact three-cylinder engine is easily accessed for maintenance under companionway steps and from the aft cabin. This reliable engine is fresh water cooled and allows the yacht to easily cruise at 6 knots and travel at max throttle at 7.7 knots.
- 29hp Yanmar 3YM30 – 300 engine hours
- 60 Amp alternator
- Engine compartment sound proofed with insulating foam
- Engine control panel (tachometer & alarms) in cockpit
- Single lever shift and throttle control
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Three blade Volvo folding propeller
- Rotomoulded 20 gallon fuel tank with electric gauge
GODSpeed has a 20amp TruCharge battery charger as well as two group 31 house batteries and one group 27 engine battery. The main breaker panels are located at the nav station for easy access. The LED interior lighting helps with energy efficiency.
- 20amp TrueCharge battery charger
- Xantrex battery monitor
- Xantrax ProWatt 3000 inverter
- (2) Group 31 House batteries
- (1) Group 27 Engine start battery
- 14 funtion 12 volt electrical panel at nav station
- Additional breaker panel for VHF radio, stereo, and accessories
- (3) 12volt accessory outlets
- (5) 110volt outlets
GODSpeed features a Raymarine electronics system with a Raymarine C80 plotter at the helm as well as ST60 tri-data and wind instruments in the cockpit. Down below at the nav station, there is an iCOM M-402 VHF as well as a JVC stereo unit, and the electrical panel.
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter @ helm
- Raymarine ST4000+ Autopilot @ helm
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata and wind instruments @ helm
- Raymarine radar – mast mounted
- iCOM M-402 VHF @ nav with command mic @ helm
DAVE & ERIN'S RATING:
When we travel with clients FAR out of town for yachts, we don’t like surprises when we get there. It’s embarrassing for us and can make for an expensive trip. With that in mind, we’d like to share our rating of the various systems on the boat so you’ll be as informed as possible before you come for a visit. Our rating system is on a 1-10 scale with 10 being ‘excellent’ (in OUR opinion). Please view this list as a GUIDE only. Everyone’s idea of good and bad can vary quite a bit. Our goal in doing this is to help you reach a comfort level with the boat before you invest time and energy to come and see it. We’ll summarize by saying that this IS an incredibly well preserved six year old yacht worthy of your serious consideration.
OVERALL RATING: 9/10
We seriously spent quite a while looking for blemishes. The bilges are clean. The teak and upholstery are immaculate and show no wear and tear of any kind. The cockpit is great for entertaining with the added rail seating. The cockpit layout makes for easy single-handing. All ship’s systems appear to be in excellent working order and appear like new. This is a performance Beneteau and rigged for winning races if you feel the need for speed. Her standard keel helps her point incredibly well. The adjustable backstay gives you more control over mainsail shape when reaching up wind.
EXTERIOR RATING: 9/10
The rig and sails are all in great shape. Running rigging was new in 2014 and the main sail was new in 2015. The hull and decks show well also. All sunbrella canvas is in great shape.
ELECTRONICS & GEAR RATING: 9/10
Everything the boat has seems to be in perfect working order. Ready to go with great electronics at the helm including a Raymarine C80 plotter and autohelm autopilot.
INTERIOR RATING: 9/10
This yacht has only seen light use so the interior shows very well.
ENGINE & PROPULSION RATING: 10/10
Regular oil changes and a spotless engine room. Hoses look good. No corrosion on engine or mounts.
SAILS & RIG RATING: 9/10
The running rigging is in good shape and the stack pack for the flaking main makes for easy handling. The sails are in good shape as well.
Potential purchasers should assume that any items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his/her agents or his/her surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes or withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Crusader Yacht Sales
Annapolis, MD, United States
Brunswick, GA, United States