- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rosignano, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 700,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 738,850)
Baltic 56 no 3 hull "LURIGNA" is a performance cruising version of the semi-custom Judel Vrolijk Baltic 56. The technology level is extremely high utilizing pre-preg carbon laminates, foam sandwich in the hull with honeycomb sandwich in the deck laminates and in general the technology is taken to the highest level.
Note: LURIGNA can be purchased with a mooring in Cala de Medici – Rosignano for an additional Euro 200,000.
BALTIC YACHTS OVERVIEW:
Baltic Yachts was founded 35 years ago in 1973 by five men looking to build superior yachts – or superyachts - that would give them the edge over their competitors. Baltic Yachts is now one of the leading names in custom and semi-custom made luxury yachts for sale.
The Baltic Yachts Ltd yard is located in a village called Bosund on the West coast of Finland. Here they have developed excellent facilities for building their yachts.
The first yacht built by Baltic Yachts Ltd was the Baltic 46 in 1974. Since then they have built custom and semi-custom built yachts for sale in all sizes from 38ft to 152ft.
- RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
- Hull is built in advanced composite construction using Epoxy infused vacuum bagged sandwich laminates that are post-cured in order to achieve optimum characteristics and strength.
- Structural bulkheads as well as constructional panels in carbon fibre / epoxy laminates. Prefabricated in a laminating press.
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Deck is built in advanced composite construction using Epoxy vacuum bagged sandwich laminates that are post-cured in order to achieve optimum characteristics and strength.
- Teak deck on side decks, cockpit floors and seats and on the coamings.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fin keel with stainless steel fin and lead bulb
- Cantilevered semi-elliptical balanced spade rudder
Engine & gearbox:
- YANMAR 4JH3-HTE 100hp 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine
- MHH 4-A gearbox
- Freshwater engine cooling
- Single lever control
Propulsion & Steering:
- Brunton Varifold propeller
- Carbon twin steering wheels
- Steering cables replaced - 2014
- 24vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power, inverter or generator
- 24vDC start battery – approx. 108Ah
- 24vDC service batteries –Mastervolt 200Ah Gel – approx. 650Ah
- Mastervolt 100A battery charger.
- Engine mounted alternator
- Baltic Yachts custom made with automatic safety circuit breakers. Indication diodes, amp. meters, voltmeters and tank level meters are provided.
- Shore power
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Water heater. Heated by engine cooling water and shore power.
- Water pressure system with outlets in heads and galley.
- Telephone type shower, water faucet for cold and hot pressurised water.
- Deck shower outlet warm & cold.
- Spectra Newport 400 watermaker.
- Electric bilge pumps
- Manual bilge pump
- 600 litre fuel capacity in 400 & 200 litre tanks
- 800 litres water capacity
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine chart plotter - 2014
- Raymarine wind, speed, depth & log transducers with cockpit and mast-mounted repeaters - 2014
- Raymarine VHF with DSC - 2014
- Galley with stove with oven.
- Microwave oven
- 2x Tecma electric heads
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher D-5 diesel-fired hot air cabin heating
- Sony stereo system with speakers
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in three cabins plus 2 heads and a further shower compartment.
- Forepeak sail locker
- Owner’s ensuite heads.
- Owner’s cabin with double berth offset to port.
- Saloon with L-shaped settee to port and bench settee to starboard
- L-shaped galley aft to port
- Chart table area to starboard.
- Shower aft to staboard.
- Heads aft to port.
- Twin bunk cabins aft.
- Tender garage at stern.
- Advanced lightweight construction techniques used in construction of the interior.
- Structural bulkheads as well as constructional panels in carbon fibre / epoxy laminates.
- Prefabricated in a laminated press.
- Visible surfaces are teak faced.
- Teak and holly soleboards
- White headlinings
- Cream upholstery
- LED internal lighting - 2014
- Hall Spars carbon fibre mast and boom.
- Three sets of swept-back spreaders
- Outboard chainplates with non-overlapping headsails
- White painted spars
- White carbon spinnaker pole and jockey pole
- Manual genoa furler
- Navtec hydraulic vang and backstay adjustment
- Adjustable mainsheet track between cockpits
- Lewmar winch package
- 2x powered mainsheet
- 2x powered spinnaker
- 2x genoa winches
- 1x halyard winch
- 1x powered halyard winch
- Winches serviced 2015
- North Sails 3DL carbon/Kevlar fully-battened mainsail – 2013
- North Sails 3Di medium/heavy cruising jib – 2013
- North Sails 3DL medium/heavy cruising jib – 2014
- North Sails 3Di furling jib – 2014
- North Sails symmetrical spinnaker – 2006
- 2x North Sails gennakers – 2013
- 2x North Sails asymmetrical spinnakers - 2006
- A pulpit and pushpit made of Stainless Steel tubes are mounted on the bow and transom.
- The pulpit is fitted with navigation lights and the pushpit with a stern light.
- Double lifelines are installed passing through S.S. stanchions.
- Carbon gangway - 2014
Covers & Canvas:
- Wheel covers
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Anchor windlass, Lewmar electrical 24V/DC 2000W
- Anchor 27kgs CQR
Tender & Outboard:
- Zodiac tender
- Honda 5hp outboard
Lying Cala de Medici - Rosignano - Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715 Email: email@example.com
Please contact Alex Grabau at +44(0)1590 673715
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Baltic Yachts
Designer: Judel / Vrolijk &Co
Flag of Registry: Switzerland
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 17.14 m
Beam: 4.50 m
LWL: 15.0 m
Maximum Draft: 3.20 m
Displacement: 15300 kgs
Ballast: 8800 kgs
Total Power: 98 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4JH3
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 98 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (800 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (600 Liters)
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 24V
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.
Other Boats from Grabau International
San Giorgio di Nogaro, Italy
San Remo, Italy