This top of the line Carolina custom sportfish has been meticulously maintained by a very knowledgeable owner and captain. She is in perfect fishing condition and ready to go at a moments notice. The owner is ready to downsize, an offers this late model boat for the discriminating buyer. Offers are encouraged and trades will be considered.
FRESH PAINT on the topsides.
Repowering at Bayliss Boatworks Sept 2013. New M94's at 1600hp with full warranty. New Covering boards. All new Interior. Price is NOT reflective of the upgrades. New price TBD.
Please contact at 910-256-8444
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Buddy Davis
Designer: Davis / Blount
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 60 ft 0 in
Beam: 18 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 2 in
Displacement: 75000 lbs
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 240V
This late model custom sportfish has all the features to fish, cruise and entertain. She is clean, well maintained and ready for her new owner. Featuring the latest in marine diesel technology, Sea Spud has provided her one and only owner with a econmical, fast fishing platform. She has traveled from North Carolina to Mexico and has shown well in the tournaments she enters. Professionally maintained and rigged for serious fishing, she also has a softer side. Three staterooms and 2 full heads offer the owner, guest and crew a comfortable place to rest and entertain. A large salon is open to the low profile galley and large dinette. Solid surface countertops, light cherry wood and light leatherette fabrics give the salon an open inviting feel. She has many custom features and is tastefully decorated with many designer touches thoughout.
The salon features two seating areas that face each other for a pleasant conversation area. An L-shaped settee to port in covered in a light leatherette material for comfort and durability. The starboard settee is covered in the same fabric and both provide storage underneath. The ships electrical panel is behind cherry doors on the aft bulkhead conveniently next to the salon door. A large dinette is located just forward of the starboard settee and the custom liquor storage cabinet. Capable of seating 4 comfortably, this is a nice place for a quick snack or the evening meal.
• American Cherry Woodwork • Sharp 37" HDTV Flat Screen • DVD/CD/Reciever • Sony Integrated Home Theater • Tinted & Tempered Windows • Phone and Modem outlet • Ultra Leather Sofas Port & Stbd with storage under • Cherry Wood Valances • Bose Acoustimax 6 Series 111 Home Entertainment Speaker System • 30,000 BTU Air Conditioning w/ Digital Controls • AC and DC light fixtures
The galley is located on the port side forward in the main salon. A large well designed area, this galley has all the features you would expect on a yacht of the calibre. Everything from Subzero drawer-style refrigeration to a convection microwave and solid surface counters make this a perfect place to make a sandwich or gourmet meal.
• Sub Zero Drawer Refrigerator • GE Convection Microwave • Stainless Sink with Designer Faucet • Corian Countertops • Lonseal Teak & Holly Flooring • Over counter lighting • Sub Zero Drawer Freezer • 4 burner ceramic Cooktop with Exhaust • Exhaust Fan • Storage cabinets and drawers • Cherry wood accents
A well lit conpanionway leads down a few steps from the salon to the staterooms. The Master stateroom is to port featuring an athwartship island queen berth, a large ensuite head and shower and an individual entertainment center. Even the most demanding will enjoy this well large comfortable space.
The guest stateroom is forward with a large double berth and a single berth. Flexiblity is the order of the day with this arrangement. Being able to go for cruising with another couple to fishing with the guys, this stateroom works for both.
The third stateroom is a the foot of the salon steps a features a true stateroom with over/under single berths. Traditionally the crew's stateroom, there is ample storage and the same designer feel that flows thought the rest of the boat. A connected full head with shower is large and doubles as the day head for the boat.
• Walk-around Queen Berth w/ storage under (Master) • Upholstered bunkrails • Foam Mattress • 7000 BTU AC with digital controls • 24" Panasonic Flat Screen TV (Master) • Panasonic DVD/MP3 AM/FM Stereo • Phone Outlet • Carpeting • Vinyl Headliner • Padded panel walls • (2)Nightstands • Cedar lined hanging locker • Babbs 4-Ohm Speakers • AC & DC Lighting
• Lonseal Teak & Holly Flooring • Storage behind mirrored doors • Exhaust Fan • Stall Shower w/ glass door • Silestone Countertops • Vaccum toilet w/ holding tank indicator • Slide-Bar showerhead • AC & DC Lighting
Bridge and Electronics
The bridge is an perfect blend of form and function. 2 STIDD helm chairs face the very complete electronics package and the pod style helm. Electronics are enclosed in a fixed upright box with plexiglass covers to give the captain the ability to watch the systems without the worry of salt spray getting in the electronics. A beautiful teak helm pod holds the wheel and single lever "Palm Beach" style engine controls. Forward of the helm is semi-circular seating for a large crowd. Vinyl cushions provide a comfortable place to watch the action in the cockpit or keep watch.
• Custom Teak Helm Pod • DC Electrical Panel • Northstar 952 XD GPS • Furuno Nav Net GPS Plotter • Furuno 64 Mile Radar • Dytek Sea Water Temp • Furuno Autopilot • Electric Teaser Reels • Compass • PipeWelders Hardtop • Spreader lights • Helm Seats • Wrap around Seating w/ vinyl cushions • Polished SS single lever controls • Polished SS wheel • Fuel Guages • (2) ICOM VHF Radios • Furuno FCV 1100 Color Sounder • Furuno RD 30 • Engine Gauge Package • LED Running Lights • Flush overhead courtesy lighting • Engine Synchronizers • Fuel Gauges
The large mezzanine is setup for serious fishing while still providing a comfortable place to watch the battle and still be out of the fray. The cockpit itself is extremely large and rigged for any kind of fishing. There is a gigantic transom fishbox, transom door and even plugs for electric bottom fishing reels.
• Mezzanine deck w/ seating • Teak Cockpit sole and Covering Boards • Tackle Storage • Large Freezer • 130lb class teak fighting chair w/ rocket launcher • Lighting in Overhang • Dockside water inlet • Large Transom Fish Box • Tuna Door • Insulated Drink Box • Engineroom Access • Plugs for electric reels • Drain Scuppers • Fresh & Saltwater Washdown
• Common Rail MTU Main Engines 12V-2000 M93 • AC & DC flourscent light Engineroom • Internal bonding with Zinc protection • AC/DC Light Throughout • Power Assist Steering • Backup Fresh Water pump • SS Trim Tabs w/ recess actuators • Walk-in Engineroom • Sea Chest for SW Pickups • Shower Sump • Main Engine Starts and Stops in Engineroom • Holding Tank Pump-out • Engineroom blowers • High-amp Alternators • Eskimo Ice machine • Fresh Water Site gauge • Fuel Site gauge • Dripless shaft and rudder seals • Engineroom faired and painted Awlcraft 2000 • Coolant recovery system on Engines • Fuel Filters • SS Rudders • AC and DC fuel transfer pumps • Nibral Propellers • Aquamet 22 HS Shafts • Fresh water system with filter • 20 Hot Water Heater
• (4) 50 amp Shore Power Hookups (2 port and 2 Stbd) • (2) 21.5 KW Caterpillar Generators • 24 & 12 volt system • Automatic Battery Charger • Battery Parallel System • GFCI Outlets • AC/DC Main Electrical panel with amperage and voltage metering • Magnetic circuit Breakers • Generator remote and bilge pump controls • Meridian AGM Batteries • Cable/Phone Inlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-649-7074Tel: 910-256-8444