2005 X-Yachts X-40
- View Full Specifications
Fast and Sporty Cruiser/Racer
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Schleswig, Germany
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- EUR 149,000 Tax Paid (US$ 174,390)
Keen seller ! Built in 2005 by X-Yachts Denmark
We just listed this beautiful X-Yacht 40 from 2005,she’s the perfect combination between cruising and racing. You will find all the comfort a family wishes, but can be transformed to a very sportive sailing yacht. Well maintained and very little used by second owner.
Built in 2005by X-Yachts Denmark Designed by Niels Jeppesen GRP hull and superstructure Teak in cockpit Displacement approx. 7.450kg Ballast approx. 3.200kg
Inboard: Classic teak interior 2 cabin and saloon 2 bathrooms, with manual u.w. toilet .Radio / cd player with speakers. Galley with boiler hot water system Fridge Three burner with oven Electric waterpressure system Double s.s. sink Corean working top
New Genua 3 (105%) GreySandwich trioptimal cut.
Yanmar 33H4CE4E - 40Hp 3 cylinder Indirect cooling system Saildrive .Two bladed folding propeller Cruising speed approx. 7 knots Consumption approx. 3 ltrs / hr 12v / 230 v electrical system 1 x start battery 2 x service batteries Shore power Battery charger Approx. 90 ltrs diesel Approx. 300 ltrs fresh wate Aluminium mast and boom Rod Rigging Genoa Furler fitted under deck White carbon spi pole 2x Andersen 52ST winches 4x Andersen 46ST
firstname.lastname@example.org +45 21724333
Please contact Mikkel Synnestvedt at +45 71992876
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Niels Jeppesen
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 12.19 m
Beam: 3.78 m
LWL: 10.72 m
Maximum Draft: 2.36 m
Displacement: 7450 kgs
Ballast: 3200 kgs
Dry Weight: 7450 kgs
Total Power: 29.83 KW
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 1986
Engine Model: 2002
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 29 KW
Manufacturer Provided Description
The elegant yet sporty looking X-40 was launched in spring 2004. She is a fast cruiser and designed to set the standard for quality built yachts and still features the same outstanding characteristics as the other Performance Cruisers in the X-Yachts range such as sandwich hull and deck, steel hull girders, composite keel with low CG ? all requirements for optimum sailing performance.
Proportioned To Perfection
- The hull lines and layout of the new X-40 are designed from the highly successful production racer, the IMX 40, and perfected to provide the crui?sing family with a stiff, fast and comfortable yacht.
- On the water she makes a profound impression. Her easy and responsive handling is supported by having all control lines and sheets led back to the cockpit. The double-ended mainsheet system is led back to either side of the cockpit under the side decks, and can be controlled either directly by the helm or by a crew member.
- The large steering wheel together with the needle bearing steering system make helming and manoeuvring the yacht an unforgettable pleasure.
Elegant Design Features
- With the cruising family in mind, the X-Yachts Design Group has developed a yacht with many hidden qualities and solutions that ensure an enjoyable time is also spent below deck.
- The feel of excellence starts with the selection of the finest teak veneers, the beautiful shaped hull windows in the saloon, further perfected by the natural light that flows through the chrome polished skylights and portlights.
Beauty And Comfort
- A stay on board is additionally enhanced by the well-designed saloon and galley, both with ample storage facilities for food and cutlery.
- The cabins are well ventilated, and the cold foam mattresses provide a restful night?s sleep.
- Throughout the yacht the high quality installations, such as engine noise insulation and plumbing installations, provide comfort and pleasure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.