- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Wargrave, Berkshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 24,950 Tax Paid (US$ 38,762)
The perfect day boat for family and friends. Rarely available, this is a beautiful traditional style open river cruiser.
Well equipped, beautifully built and outstanding value for money.
Please contact Val Wyatt Marine at 0118 940 3211
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Viking Marin
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
Beam: 2.34 m
Maximum Draft: 1.57 m
Total Power: 33 HP
Engine Brand: Vetus
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 33hp
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 174
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 33 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (30 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (70 Liters)
Electric bilge pump
Serene Waters has a GRP hull for low maintenance and beautiful mahogany topsides for that traditional finish.
To complete the classic look, teak has been laid decks to the fore and aft deck areas and throughout cockpit floor area.
This boat will seat eight people in a comfortable, social environment and has some great creature comforts cleverly disguised under the mahogany and teak.
These include a one ring gas stove, a sink with fresh running water, a fridge and lots of storage spare under the seating.
Serene Waters is a truly stunning boat, which has been kept in pristine condition. Viewing is highly recommended if you are looking for this style of beautiful craft.
Luxury specification includes:
- Central helm position with traditional wooden wheel, instrumentation, controls and hydraulic steering system.
- Transom hung rudder, horn and navigation lights.
- Fridge and cool plate locker, convertible forward sunbed and double berth area.
- Cushioned seating with backrests, sink with cold pressurised water and a one burner gas hob.
- Automatic bilge pump, epoxy paint inside hull, antifouling, brass finishes and accessories, stainless steel cleats and rubbing plates.
- Full enclosure canopy and rope rubbing strake.
- Full engine service and new impeller in 2014.
- New battery fitted in 2014.
- New hand made scatter cushions in 2014.
- Newly antifouled in March 2015.
- Boat Safety Certificate valid until August 2018.
- Two fire extinguishers.
- Two mooring lines.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Two batteries.
- Fuel gauge, water temperature gauge, oil temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge and voltage meter.
In this transaction we are acting as Brokers only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contact. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specification and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed/trialed and inspected.
Other Boats from Val Wyatt Marine Ltd
Grand Tourer 44
Wargrave, Berkshire, United Kingdom