- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 549,000
- Not for sale to US residents while in US waters
The Designer Ron Holland has long been designing swift, large & luxurious sailing yachts. He may be best known for his superyachts such as Mirabella V and Ethereal. His involvement with Trintella began in 1994 leading to his designing the Trintella 42, 47, 50, 55 and 65. The Trintella Shipyard in Holland built more than 1,400 fine oceangoing yachts in over 50 years.
The Trintella 50 evolved from the highly respected Trintella 47. Combining luxurious cruising comfort with exciting performance, the Trintella’s track record for long ocean voyages has established her as a true bluewater cruiser capable of safe and fast passage making.
The Trintella 50 is very easy to sail with power winches, twin headsails (a self-tacker and a genoa) both with power furlers and a LeisureFurl in boom power furling main. Ideal for a couple.
On deck, the twin cockpit layout allows you to enjoy sailing the yacht from the aft cockpit and in foul weather from the safety and comfort of the forward cockpit with “Cuddy”. The Cuddy is built integral to the hull, providing excellent safety and visibility that a mere dodger cannot provide. This area can be completely enclosed. And you can drive the yacht from here with engine controls, autopilot and electronics. Whether dining, entertaining guests or lounging in comfort ... this may become your favorite room!
Below you will find very well done joinery not often seen in many yachts of this size. A luxurious yacht with comfort and many amenities!
Following are just a few of Valours many features & upgrades:
- Awlgripped hull flag blue w/clearcote (New 2015)
- Carbon mast with rod rigging
- LeisureFurl in boom power furling
- Double head sail rig with high quality Reckmann power furlers for both headsails.
- Doyle Dacron Jib (New )
- Watertight bulkheads fwd & aft
- Engine throttle controls in both the aft and forward cockpit
- All power winches
- Retractable bow thruster
- Mastervolt Generator
- 4 zone Reverse cycle Heat/Air
- Hydraulic Transom door opens with the push of a button to reveal a large storage area & makes a wonderful swim platform.
- Simpson Davits with extending arms (New 2012)
- Luxury center console dinghy with 20 hp O/B (New 2012)
See the full specifications for more details and a list of recent upgrades and work done.
Having been the U.S. dealer for Trintella Yachts for 10 years and sold this boat new to the original owner. We know these boats very well. Please contact Jack Malatich for additional details 410 971-1071.
Please contact Sharon and Jack Malatich at (410) 971-1071
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Ron Holland
LOA: 50 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 9 in
LWL: 42 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 3 in
Displacement: 41000 lbs
Ballast: 15000 lbs
Total Power: 85 HP
Engine Brand: Nanni
Engine Model: 5-250TDI
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 85 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (117 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (164 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Quality of craftsmanship is evident in every detail of design and construction throughout the yacht. The light Ash wood combined with overhead hatches, ports and windows make for a light and bright interior. In the evening the many halogen lights overhead and the track lighting along the floor make for a warm and inviting setting. The upholstery is of real leather with piping detail and shaped for comfort. Floors are laid in teak and holly and locked down. With the exception of the forward head, all overhead hatches have ocean-air screens and privacy shades. Four separate A/C units will keep you warm or cool anywhere in the boat including in the fwd cockpit which can be fully enclosed.
This Trintella has 3 staterooms: 2 staterooms each with ensuite head and separate shower and an additional third cabin with an upper and lower berth. Lee cloths are in each stateroom and in the salon.
A narrow double (or large single) berth to port with storage lockers outboard. Above this berth is a concealed pipe berth outboard. There are cushions that fit in the pipe berth for added comfort. On the starboard side is another berth. Drawers and lockers under both berths provide plenty of storage. There is a hanging locker on the starboard side. Forward of the stateroom is an ensuite head. Features of the head are: separate shower which has an overhead light with exhaust fan in it, a Tecma electric freshwater flush head, white Pietraluce counter with a large molded in washbasin, lockers above with mirrors mounted on the front and 2 additional lockers.
The salon’s L-shaped seating is extremely comfortable. There is a coffee table, which is convertible to a larger table. On either side of the salon is a continuous pelmet behind which curtain tracks and concealed lighting are fitted. Numerous lockers and drawers are found throughout the salon for storage.
The navigation station positioned on the starboard side of the salon, provides the perfect blend of form and function. (See Navigation & Electric Equipment section for more details.)
Aft of the salon on the port side is a third cabin with upper and lower berths. Storage is provided in lockers outboard and a drawer underneath the berth. There is access to the engine area and a door to the aft head.
The spacious galley is positioned aft of the salon on the starboard side. (See Galley section for more details.)
The luxurious owner’s stateroom is aft and features a large queen centerline berth. This berth is split to accommodate lee cloths when required. On either side of the berth are leather settees, which match the salon upholstery. On the port side is a 15” LCD TV that swings out for viewing. There is a hanging locker on the starboard side with a shoe locker below. On the port side are three drawers. Additional storage is found outboard in lockers and under the settees. The ensuite head features: separate walk-in shower which has an overhead light with exhaust fan, a Tecma electric freshwater flush head, white Pietraluce counter with a large molded in washbasin, lockers above and below the basin and mirrors mounted on either side of the head.
Additional Features as follows:
- 39,000 BTU Marine Air reverse cycle A/C (4 units) with electric inline heaters & Elite series controls for each unit (Recently refurbished)
- Forced fresh air ventilation system with variable speed intake fans aft and ducting in overhead providing fresh air to every cabin on the boat
- 17" Flat screen TV in salon
- 15" Flat screen TV in master stateroom
- 4 hatches equipped with Ocean sky screens (shades & screens)
- Hatch in forward head for excellent ventilation
- 2 Tecma Silence Plus electric freshwater heads, facing opposite directions for use on either tack
- Electric ventilation fans in showers
- Grohe faucets and adjustable shower heads
The spacious inline galley is positioned aft of the salon on the starboard side. Its layout ensures that it is safe and secure at sea in heavy weather. The cook is undisturbed yet not cut-off from the rest of the salon. A stainless steel handrail for safety is conveniently located the length of the galley. There is generous counter space, which even extends into the salon, and numerous storage cabinets. Outboard is a portlight and opposite inboard is an opening port for additional ventilation and natural lighting. Custom SS Frigoboat 24v freezer and separate SS refrigerator
- Force 10 4-burner propane stove/oven with custom stainless top
- Panasonic toaster oven built-in with forced ventilation
- Miele Nespresso coffee/cappuccino maker
- Fisher/Paykel dishwasher - needs repair
- Corian counters
- Large deep sink w/cover
- Bosch extractor fan/light over the stove
- BEP marine propane electric solenoid/gas detector/automatic shutoff system
- IPOD input
- Logitech cube speaker system with subwoofer
- MP3/CD/DVD/TV/AM/FM radio through entertainment computer
- XM satellite radio
- Creative audio 5 speaker surround sound, hidden in overhead with subwoofer under companionway stairs
- Swing out 17” LCD TV at nav station
- 15” Sharp swing-out LCD TV
- 12V JVC CD/DVD/AM/FM radio, also tied to XM radio in main salon
- 2 speakers in overhead
NAVIGATION & ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT
The navigation station positioned on the starboard side of the salon, provides the perfect blend of form and function. The nav station is positioned on the starboard side of the salon. The chart table is of ample size and has chart stowage below. An armrest on the port side pulls out to secure you in when under way. In front of the chart table is a 17” LCD TV, which swings out and also, doubles as a Nav PC. In front of and outboard of the nav table is a wraparound console with the navigational and communication instruments. Additional storage is found below the chart table and beneath the seat.
Forward protected cockpit "cuddy":
- Engine control panel
- Second engine control throttle
- Raymarine ST 60+ wind and 3 maxiview multi displays
- E120 Radar/Chartplotter
- Raymarine autopilot wireless remote (New)
- Remote ICOM VHF commandmic
- Control panel for windshield wipers, deck lights, stereo volume, fresh water windshield wash
- 12V DC outlet
Lower nav station electronics:
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata display
- ICOM M 601 VHF
- SSB (New)
- Furuno FAX-207 weatherfax in cabinet, port side of salon
- Tank tender monitor for water and fuel
- Globalstar phone in cradle with remote handset
- AC 110v/220v and DC outlets
- Sea-Me powered radar target enhancer control box
- Spectra MPC-3000 electronic watermaker controller
- XM commander satellite radio tuner
- Sharp 17” LCD TV/monitor
- Mastervolt 12V navigation battery monitor
- Mastervolt 110V AC monitor
- MEGA 180 Entertainment/Nav PC built in with Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse
Aft cockpit electronics/controls:
- Raymarine ST60 wind and close hauled wind displays
- Raymarine ST 6001 autopilot control
- MaxPower retractable bow thruster control
- Navtec hydraulic control panel for vang and backstay
- Navtec digital vang position display
- Horn/automatic fog horn controls
- Windlass control
- ICOM VHF commandmic
- Leisurefurl electric boom furler control
- Transom door up/down control
- Raymarine E80 plotter/radar
- Cockpit speakers on/off switch and nav light indicator panel
- R&R multi function powered antenna for VHF, TV, AM/FM radio
- Raymarine wind system
- SEA-ME powered radar target enhancer
- Lightning rod system
- Aqua signal tri color and anchor light
- Lopo LED running lights
Recent engine work: new turbo, new engine water & lift pumps, new starter, new dripless shaft seal, realigned motor and shaft.
Both Nanni main engine and Mastervolt genset have separate water intakes and sea strainers. Both have water separators on the exhaust for extra quiet running. Air conditioning and aft grey water tank pumps are in the engine room. The megayacht type silent freshwater pump and oil scavenge pump for main engine and generator are also located here.
The electrical panel is located on the inboard side of the galley passageway. It has a protective covering.
- 24 volt DC house system
- Separate 12v system for navigation electronics
- 240v and 110v power throughout boat with European and US sockets
- Fully dual-hertz 50/60 capable – worldwide power compatibility
- 110v and 240v shore power isolation transformers
- 240v/110v AC system with Mastervolt Whisper 8000 8 kw genset
- Dockside AC power with 50 amp USA connection cord
- Mastervolt Mass 24/100 house charger
- Mastervolt Mass 12/30 navigation bank charger
- Mastervolt 24-12 step down charger from house to nav bank
- 2 Mastervolt Mass sine 24/2500 watt inverters, 220v and 110v
- 2 Mastervolt Gel 200AH 12v batteries wired in series for 24v 800 Ah main battery bank
- 1 Mastervolt Gel 200AH 12v battery for navigation systems
- Separate 12v gel cell batteries for main engine and gen start
- Balmar 24 volt 150 amp high output alternator with Mastervolt Alpha Pro regulator for charging house bank
- Main engine and generator 12v alternators for charging start batteries
- Main engine Nanni 5 cyl model 250 TBI, 85 hp
- 20” Maxprop variable pitch 3 blade feathering propeller
- Double Separ fuel filter system on main engine, single for generator
- Aquadrive isolated prop shaft anti-vibration system
- Separate bilge pumps for both bow and stern watertight compartments with automatic switches
- Very large Jabsco Maxi Puppy impeller bilge pump with manifold to draw from engine room or main bilge.
- 220v water heater with engine heat exchanger
- Defog/heat system in cuddy tied to galley A/C
- 300 gal/day Spectra Catalina 300 electronically controlled watermaker system
SAILS & RIGGING
The Trintella 50 has a modern powerful carbon rig with swept back spreaders. Ron Holland designed her to provide a perfectly balanced sail plan which is delightfully easy to handle and boasts the significant advantage of a self-tacking jib. This combination ensures a yacht which is a true joy to sail!
All control lines are led aft to the cockpit through a clever system of organizers and a large diameter SS tube (which also serves as a handrail) to keep the deck as clear as possible and to make it possible to conduct most sailing operations from the security of the cockpit.
A very large Sail/Chain locker is accessible from the foredeck via a large watertight deck hatch. There is plenty of space for sails, lines and fenders. There is also access to the chain locker. There is a watertight bulkhead immediately aft of this area. This area has its own automatic bilge pump.
- Twin forestay carbon sloop rig
- Reckmann power furlers for headsails
- Leisure Furl powered mainsail boom furler (recently refurbished)
- Stainless rod standing rigging - inspected 2016
- 4 Harken 53 power winches in cockpit
- 2 Harken 48 power winches on deck at mast
- Hydraulic jack at foot of mast for rig tensioning
- Navtec hydraulic boomvang
- Hydrolic backstay adjuster
- Main working lines led aft to cockpit through custom S/S hand rails
- Stowable staysail stay with tensioner
- Carbon fiber spinnaker pole
- Storm trysail rig
- Genoa/jib track with independent towable cars for jib and genoas, control lines led aft to cockpit
- 3-part offshore type main boom preventer led aft to cockpit through stainless rail on starboard side
- Full suit of Doyle D4 Carbon/Kevlar sails
- LeisureFurl main
- 140% Genoa with UV cover
- 110% Doyle Dacron Jib (New)
- 87% Self-tacking Jib, also heavy duty Dacron cruising self-tacker with UV cover
- 155% Code 0 Mylar/Kevlar headsail
- APR 90 ¾ ounce Asymmetric Spinnaker with 2 ply luff
- APR 100 ½ ounce Asymmetric Spinnaker
- Storm Jib and Storm Trysail
DECK & HULL
Exceptionally strong hull is a composite of vinylester, E-glass, Kevlar and carbon fibres to ensure maximum strength. There are watertight bulkheads fore and aft. The hull is flag blue with double white boot stripes.
Passageway along the side decks is safe and easy with wide unobstructed decks and an anodized aluminum toe rail. There is a very large sail locker forward with a watertight deck hatch. This locker has ample space for sails, lines, fenders and cruising gear. Inside the sail locker is access to the forward chain locker. The chain locker is divided. Aft of the sail locker is a watertight bulkhead.
FORWARD COCKPIT with CUDDY
Trintella's trademark "Cuddy" is built integral to the deck and offers a high degree of comfort and security for guests and crew. The cockpit with Cuddy offers excellent all-round visibility. The seats and floor are laid in teak. Overhead lighting provides a wonderful ambience at night.
- Toughened glass windows
- 2 heavy duty wipers fitted to Cuddy windows
- Teak laid seats and floor
- Step down well provides standing headroom of approx. 6’
- Drop leaf Teak cockpit table with drink holders. Within the cockpit table is a SS drink well and drain.
- Cockpit table is on a track so that it can slide to one side making for an easier passage and act as a lee board for a sea berth
- Full cockpit enclosure with separate zip on panels
- Cockpit cushions with back cushions
The aft cockpit has been ergonomically designed to be safe and comfortable, while keeping all the main controls within easy reach of the helmsman.
- Whitlock 'Premier Reflex' steering pedestal
- SS guard rail around large aft hatch (fwd of pedestal) provides a good handhold and additional safety
- Teak pushpit seating
HYDRAULIC TRANSOM DOOR
The hydraulic transom door lowers with the push of a button. The door when lowered makes a very convenient boarding and swim platform
easy way to board the boat or to use as a bathing platform. This platform is covered in teak and has a removable steps
swim ladder. When the door is open, there is wonderful access to a large lazarette stowage area.
added integrity to the yacht there is a watertight bulkhead. This area has its own automatic bilge pump.
Additional deck equipment and features as follows:
- Extra thick hand laid & glued teak decks
- Awlgripped Hull Flag Blue w/clearcote (New 2015)
- Max Power 15hp retractable Bowthruster
- Simpson davits (New 2012)
- Luxury center console dinghy with 20 hp o/b (New 2012)
- All new above waterline seacocks
- Lewmar Ocean series electric windlass
- Lounging cushions for fwd deck area
- Salt water anchor washdown system w/pump & dedicated sea strainer, plumbed for fresh water operation as well
- Stainless steel radar pole w/GPS antenna, XM sat radio antenna and Globalstar sat phone antenna
- 3 Solimar custom flush deck hatches
- Sail locker forward & transom lazarette are lit for nighttime access with switches at entry points
- Avon 8-man liferaft mounted on pushpit rail bracket
- MOM 8A life bouy system
- Lifesling in hard case
- Throwing line in bag
- Webbing jack line setup on outer deck and from companionway to aft cockpit
- 406 EPIRB
- Ships bell
- 4 handheld fire extinguishers (1 on deck, 3 below in marked stowage)
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room
RECENT UPGRADES / WORK DONE
- Awlgripped hull flag blue w/clearcote (New 2015)
- Lewmar steering system (New 2012)
- Luxury center console dinghy with 20 hp o/b (New 2012)
- Simpson davits (New )
- Raymarine autopilot w/wireless remote control (New )
- SSB (New )
- Dacron jib (New )
- All above waterline seacocks replaced (New )
- Refurbished all 4 A/C units
- Recent engine work: new turbo, new engine water & lift pumps, new starter, new dripless shaft seal, realigned motor and shaft
- Replaced fwd head pump
- Replaced fresh water pump
- Propane system upgraded
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.