- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- EUR 1,775,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 2,128,935)
ORION (ex- ANA NEFELI) has been designed as a true-blue water cruiser that has been highly customized to meet the demands of an owner wishing to enjoy a modern performance yacht designed and built to cross oceans in comfort and safety.
Her spacious and beautifully crafted teak interior can accommodate up to nine guests in four en-suite double cabins while the generous sail plan allows impressive performance.
The deck saloon is ideal for family cruising, offering panoramic view of the surrounding seascape from the saloon table.
Typical Nautor Swan with attention to detail in every corner, still in the caring hands of her first owner and always maintained to perfection by a professional crew.
VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO VIEW MORE DETAILS & YACHTS
Please contact Manfred Haas at +41 414 500 500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
ORION (ex- ANA NEFELI)
Builder: Nautor Swan
Designer: German Frers
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 23.30 m
Beam: 5.79 m
LWL: 19.50 m
Minimum Draft: 3.0 m
Maximum Draft: 3.0 m
Displacement: 44000 kgs
Ballast: 12500 kgs
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4000
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
SWAN 75 DS
Nautor Swan Finland
German Frers Design
Length O. A.
23.30m / 76’44”
Length W. L.
19.50m / 63.98 ft
5.79m / 19”
3.0m / 9’51”
1x Cummins 180 HP
8/9 guests in 4 cabins
2/3 crew in 1 cabin
- Teak veneer interior with hand rubbed satin varnish finish
- Vinyl covered removable overhead panels are installed in all accommodation areas.
- The floorboards are of PVC-sandwich construction and the top face is teak with light stripes in Koto 70/4 mm. The floorboards are varnished with six coats of urethane varnish and have the same satin finish as the rest of the interior. Two suction lifters will be provided. Topsides where visible lined with teak battens.
- Hardware and outfit components are of a type designed to eliminate rattling or hanging. The cabin doors are provided with double action locks and with catches to hold them in open position where possible.
- All cabin and bathroom doors can be locked from inside with a knob and from outside with a key.
- All locker doors are fitted with high quality furnishing hinges and are kept closed with push button latches The hanging locker internal light will automatically switch on when door is opened.
- All bathroom mirrors are glass of a special marine quality, edges sealed to prevent moisture intrusion.
- All open deck hatches are fitted with manual roller blinds and mosquito screens.
- The deckhouse windows are fitted with electrically operated pleated blinds.
- Hand rails at each side of the main companionway and in all toilets.
- Standard off white overhead material
- Standard Essma material for the mattresses.
- Leather Soft 0116 light beige for :
- saloon sofas and chairs
- nav seat
- owner's cabin sofa and stool
- crew cabin sofa
- Crew covers for all leather cushions, in customer supplied grey material, with red piping as the hull stripes.
- Berths in aft cabin and guest cabins to be "Italian style" with teak rail further out than the drawers under the berth
- Drawer and locker doors with satin flush push button knobs.
Large drawers under berths with satin pull handles.
Cabin doors with satin Primo Interia handles.
- Reading light with a separate light switch will be installed at the head end of each berth.
- All berths with canvas lee cloth or lee board General cabin lighting will have spotlight down lighting.
- All cabin lockers have automatic lighting when door is opened
1x forward crew cabin:
- Upper and lower berth on port side.
- Hanging locker forward of berth.
- Sofa/berth with a small table on starboard side, upper lockers outboard and a hanging locker aft of sofa.
- Crew bathroom fwd of the cabin with integrated shower, wash basin lockers and mirrors.
1x forward amidship VIP guest cabin (port side):
- Queen size double berth outboard
- Additional Pullman berth that can be folded neatly away
- Hanging locker at the forward end of the berth.
- Upper lockers
- Drawers under the berth.
- Mattress bases are of Deltaflex-type batten nets to provide ventilation of underside.
- bathroom forward of the cabin with integrated shower, wash basin lockers and mirrors
1x aft amidship double guest cabin (port side):
- Two single lower berths.
- Full height hanging locker aft of the outboard berth.
- Upper lockers above the berths.
- Bedside table between the berths.
- Full height hanging locker inboard.
- Drawers under the berths.
- Bathroom aft of the cabin with integrated shower, wash basin lockers and mirrors.
- The washbasin, backsplash and counter top are in Corian, with a teak fiddle. Mirror placed on the cupboard door and above the washbasin. Shower stall walls and floors are in GRP with a teak grate integrated into the floor.
1x aft amidship guest cabin (starboard side):
- One upper and lower single berth
- Full Height hanging locker
- En-suite bathroom with shower
1x aft owners cabin:
- Queen size double berth on Centerline.
- Storage for two golf bags under the double berth
- Desk top on port side with a stool
- Hanging locker and settee on each side outboard. There are upper lockers above the settees.
- Bedside tables at aft end of bed, drawers under the berths
- Aft lockers both side in owner's cabin to be lockable
- Locker on port side with hanging rail and shelves and locker on SB side only with shelves.
- Mirror with teak frame on front bulkhead, with a teak handle each side
- Head with washbasin, lockers, mirrors and separate shower stall. Furniture and floor are in teak following the same style as the cabin. The washbasin, backsplash and counter top are in Corian, with a teak fiddle. Mirror on the cupboard door and above the washbasin. Shower stall walls and floors are in GRP with a teak grate integrated into the floor. Shower stall door in tempered 6 mm clear glass.
- Safe integrated into the locker
Heads equiped with:
- Hanging rail in SB guest cabin toilet, for oilskins
- Shower doors of clear glass
- Tops and washbasins in toilets to be Glacier white
- Aft toilet and port forward toilet all teak with Glacier tops.
- All other toilets with GRP all the way up and with teak frame around the basin.
- Dining for six persons will be provided on the port side with rectangular dining table, two chairs and a U-shaped sofa. On starboard side an L-shaped settee.
- Four lockers, one in each corner of the saloon. Bookshelves are between the lockers and a 32” flat screen against aft bulkhead on the port side.
- Padded chairs with a wooden structure can be secured with a pin down system under the table while sailing.
- Stowage underneath sofas.
- Saloon dining table is approx 880 mm x 1540 mm with lockers in the table base. Fixed window for daylight from raised saloon to port aft guest cabin, including blinder
- Skysol plaited blinds with manual control for deck house windows, colour Satino 2510 or similar. Eldrivna, 24V.
- Stainless steel bar at the steps aft from saloon
- The galley is located on the starboard side of the yacht with access to the saloon and crew quarters.
- Two stainless steel large sinks by Oras
- Waste bin are located in the worktop inboard
- Hole with a lid in Corian surface to garbage bin
- Freezer, fridge and cooker are located outboard.
- Microwave oven is facing forward and an additional fridge in forward part of the galley facing aft.
- The lockers are finished in teak.
- The work top and sliding doors are in Corian, Cameo White.
- A chest of drawers and stowage for pots and pans can be found in the lower lockers.
- Stowage for crockery and glasses in the upper lockers.
- The navigation area is located on the starboard side aft of the saloon and is facing inboard.
- A chest of drawers is situated underneath the chart table.
- The main electrical switchboard is aft of the navigation station.
- The chart table is made of teak.
- A shallow storage space is located underneath the table top.
- Instrument panels are facing inboard.
- Panels are divided and can be removed easily for service or installations.
- A padded wooden chair can be secured while sailing.
- The two cockpit tables can be lowered in order to form two large additional outdoor beds.
HULL & APPENDAGES
The hull is of single skin construction using glass/aramid hybrid fibre reinforced polyester laminate with vinylester skincoat. A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional giving a stiff laminate. Stiffener flanges are reinforced with uni-directional carbon fibre lay-ups. Stringers and web frames are pre-made hollow sections that allow them to be used for ventilation purposes or as cable conduits. Engine beds are integrated into the stiffeners.
The bulkheads are laminated to the hull and deck with foam strips in between. Carbon fibre chain plates are bonded to the hull. A recessed stainless steel chain plate for the headstay is bonded to the hull structure. Gelcoats are a weather-resistant NGA.
An uncolored gelcoat is painted below the waterline. The bottom is treated with an epoxy primer for improved blistering resistance, and International Micron Aantifouling paint is applied. Flotation reference marks are placed on the bow and stern. The keel is a lead casting with antimony and carefully finished to accurate shape. Cast-in keel bolts are of high-tensile stainless steel. The rudder is a foam filled carbon fibre/epoxy skin with a tubular carbon fibre stock, supported by two self-aligning roller bearings. A weed deflector is placed in front of the rudder.
Steering System: Dual steering gear. Sheaves are provided with guards to prevent jamming. Lightweight aluminium steering quadrant is bolted to the rudder stock.
Two 47" (1.20 m) destroyer type composite wheels, 2.63 turns H.O. to H.O. Pedestals come with roller bearings and a friction brake. The rudder is supported by two self-aligning bearings supplied by JP3. The lower bearing has double seals to prevent leakage.
There is a lightweight aluminium steering quadrant bolted to the rudder stock. Composite pedestals with space for a compass, navigation and control systems. Two 1200 mm destroyer type wheels, both with carbon spokes and a non-varnished teak rim. Emergency tiller stowed in lazarette. Additional Hull Features: The transom door doubles as a bathing/boarding platform. The door is hydraulically operated by two custom built stainless steel rams. A custom built stainless boarding ladder is provided allowing boarding the vessel from the side. Hatch in transom for shore power cable
The transom hatch has a bathing ladder with flush stainless steel fittings; this same ladder is also used as a boarding ladder. Another ladder is fitted with teak treads and leads from the main deck to the platform. The large lazarette is separated with a water tight bulkhead from the Interior The transom contains a telescopic Hydraulic Gangway in Carbon Fiber
- Artificial teak on bathing platform reinforced
- Electric telescopic gangway, Multiplex, length fully extended 2817 mm, width 440 mm, weight 93 kg. The walking surfaces are covered with 4 mm teakplanks
All carbon parts painted grey with red stripes
Carbon fibre gangway, Multiplex, 3,2 m, painted grey with red stripes, incl. handrail, topping system with carbon spreader and rope, and stuffed bag with boatname for carrying or stowing
- Deck laminates are finished in gelcoat White NGA 9650
Teak woodwork :
- Teak deck 9 mm thick on deck house, side decks, bridge deck and in cockpit
- Teak foot rests for helmsman, inboard of the steering wheels
Winches & windlasses :
- All winches are electrical and supplied by Lewmar.
- Two electric primary sheet winches Lewmar 88.3 Stainless Steel
- Two electric secondary winches 88.3 Stainless Steel
- One electric mainsheet winch
- Two electric halyard winches 77 Stainless drum Aluminum base
- Lewmar 3000 electric anchor windlass under deck, with hand held remote control.
- Halyard winches: 2 x Lewmar 66 SEST – serviced every year
- Capstan drum, Sanguineti Chiavari, 2000 W 24 V recessing into deck construction made in anodized light alloy, recessed in foredeck port side of windlass locker – serviced every two years
Deck fittings :
Pulpit and pushpit are 740 mm high and made of a Ø 32 mm stainless steel tube. Pushpit has gates for easy access to bathing platform. One socket for flagpole on pushpit port side.
- Additional retractable mooring cleats, Versari &Delmonte, 400 mm, on aft deck forward of the standard cleats both sides.
- Retractable mooring cleats Versari & Delmonte, 400 mm on fore deck, one pair
- Fold-up teak seat on pushpit, both sides
- Gangway fitting for Multiplex gangway on aft deck:
- one pce on SB side
- one pce on CL of the bathing platform
- Anchor davit is stainless steel for 110 lbs Delta anchor with 100m chain including:
- davit support, open + close position
- open position anchor point
- anchor fixing system
- swivel type roller head
- Gas ram launching mechanism for anchor davit including:
- stainless steel gas ram
- stainless steel gas ram cam
- water proof bearrings
- Pushpit is stainless steel as on 75-001, with the telescopic gangway
- Seat that can be fastened to the deck socket at the stem, including a wire each side to be hooked to the pulpit
- Removable helmsmans seats with stowage inside and a grab rail on each side and aft
- Engine controls to be outboard of helmsman on SB side in the coaming
- Outboard bracket on pushpit
- Stainless steel rail one each side on the deckhouse
- Harken socket on aft deck on CL for stand up block H3022
- two loudspeakers in cockpit
Hatches and Windows :
- Nautor custom made flush mounted tinted acrylic hatches with gutters and frames.
- All hatches are supported by gas cylinders.
- Five opening coaming portholes.
- Parasol grey deck house windows made by Form glass. The windows are chemically toughened, laminated and glued to the superstructure. One window on each side and one forward.
- Deckhouse windows fitted with electrically operated pleated blinds.
- Main companionway lockable sliding hatch of tinted acrylic.
- The cockpit well protected with high coamings
- 2x sofas and cockpit tables, both tables can be manually lowered to form additional outdoor beds
- Stainless steel rail to create a support for back rest cushions in cockpit
- Cockpit open under the side sofas
- Forward sofas closed for engine room air intake on port side and to create headroom inside on SB side.
- Aft sofas closed to create a top opened stowage locker each side.
- Cockpit seats have 12 cm wide openings in the inboard arm rest lockers
- Teak surface on the arm rest tops
- Aft end of cockpit sofas, facing the steering positions, should be closed with the possibility to have repeaters etc, facing the helmsman.
Canvas work (in Sunbrella Silver 5035):
- Large spray hood recessed with a canvas cover over entrance
- Cockpit cushions and backrests, (open cell foam)
- Cushions for cockpit tables (when lowered to seat level)
- White piping for cockpit / table cushions and table covers
- Cushions for helmsmans seats, with padded backrest around the backrest tube
- Covers for cockpit tables with piping
- Combined pedestal / wheel covers
- Bimini top for forward cockpit with leather on the edges forward and aft
- Bimini top for helmsmans position with a window in the middle to watch the sail
Leather forward and aft.
- Openable front window for standard sprayhood. Small net pocket one each side, inside the sprayhood
- Covers for all the winch tops (the self tailing part
- Complete cover for main sheet winch
- Covers for the main entrance steps
- Main sail cover
- Mast cover from main boom down
- 2x Cushions for the deck house, one each side with square corners
- Sun awning for fore deck
ENGINE ROOM / NOISE REDUCTION
Engine room is on centre line under of the saloon built with aluminium profiles. There is access to engine room equipment through lids in the saloon floor and door under companionway. Engine room surfaces are painted in white RAL 9010 where practical. Hull above propeller area are sound insulated with damping paste and metal sheets.
Partitions between cabins, toilets, corridors, etc. are built to meet a 20 dB reduction of airborne sound. All floorboards will be laid on vibration damping materials. The cabins, corridor and saloon are sound insulated from the noise of the engine. This contains various layers of rock
wool with noise barrier sheets in between. The engine room door and the lids are of similar construction as the surrounding partitions. They close onto rubber faced landings for maximum noise reduction.
ENGINE & SYTEMS
- Cummins 180Hp, Model: 6BT 5.9M, app. 4000hrs in 08/2016, regularly serviced by cummins dealer
- Cruising Speed: 9.3 kts
- Output 134 kW / 180 Hp at 2500 rpm, with direct mounted reduction gear.
- Engine and reduction gear are supported on flexible mounts.
- Marine gearbox ZF 63 A 8° down angle, hydraulic reverse/reduction gear 2.68:1.
- Propeller shaft, with a diameter of 50.8 mm, made of high-tensile corrosion resistant steel with a flexible shaft coupling. Drip-free shaft seal. Shaft supported by water lubricated rubber bearing at P-bracket and stern tube.
- 3-bladed folding propeller Brunton Varifold. Ø 762 x 559 mm (ø 30” x 22”)
- Oil change/drain pump 24 V, Reverso OP 703, connected to the main engine, diesel generator and drip tray under the engine.
- Total flooding Clean Agent (FM200) fire extinguishing system for engine room space with manual remote control.
- Two vented fuel tanks having the capacity of 1900 l (502 USg) are made of stainless steel.
- Fuel capacity 1950 ltr. (975 ltr x 2 tanks)
- Cleaned every two years
- Onan 19kVA 230 V / 50 Hz AC diesel generator, new 2014 with app. 1.600hrs in 8/16
- Bow thruster, Max-Power 315.4, driven by PTO on diesel generator
- Serviced every year
- Bow thruster MaxPower 300/15.
- The thruster is powered by a hydraulic PTO on the diesel generator.
- Two function 1.3 kW Reckmann Power Pack
- One low pressure (6 bar) piston compressor with quick acting couplings in lazarette for the transom door air seal.
- Two 230 V AC-driven Iceberg 0.5 Hp refrigeration units, with hold-over plates for refrigerator and freezer.
- There is a possibility to run one of the compressors off the inverter.
- Thermostatically controlled, enabling freezer to be used as a refrigerator.
Fresh water system A pressurized hot and cold fresh water system is installed. The two vented stainless steel water tanks have a capacity of 1200 l (317 US gallons) Stainless steel water heater (80 l). Hot water can be heated either with the engine cooling water or with heating elements working on 220V AC. 220V AC-driven water maker, Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper 900-2 producing 3400 l (900 USg) / 24 h. Deck Wash pump with pressure switch connected to two deck outlets and galley faucet. Wash basins and showers drain to the sump tanks. The capacity is about 70 l (18 US gallons) each. Galley sinks drained through sea cock. Sump tanks are emptied by an electrical or manual Whale pump. Outlet is above the waterline. All toilets are connected to a black water tank. Two stainless steel black water tanks 100l (26USg) each. One for aft toilets and one for forward toilets, with indication at 3/4 full and full. The tanks can be emptied by 24 V electrical pumps to the sea cocks. Each tank is also provided with a deck suction line, manual pump as a backup for each tank. Toilets are Tecma Silence, 24 V. Flushing by fresh pressure water. Two manual Whale Titan 100 l / min (26 US gallons), one in the cockpit and one below deck. Outlets are situated above the waterline. One electric bilge pump MAXI SUB 150 l/ min with automatic control. One electric bilge pump is in the lazarette. Stainless steel four-burner Force 10 American Standard gas stove with oven, gimbaled and provided with fiddles. Flame failure protection on the burners. A manual gas shut-off cock adjacent to the stove. Remote controlled shut-off and leak detector near the gas bottle with a control switch and warning light in the galley. Gas installation according to ISO10239, Two 6 kg aluminium LPG tanks.
Fresh water system:
- Water capacity 1300 ltr. (600 + 700 ltr.)
- Two water pumps
Additional pressure water pump, Ecojet 1B, connected in parallel with standard pump
Black water system:
- Toilet PAR manual seawater flushed, instead of standard electric.
- Additional manual back up pump for forward holding tank.
- Additional manual back up pump for aft holding tank.
- Black water tank is cleaned two times a year.
Forced ventilation: Both supply and exhaust systems have a central fan and are electrically run at the same time. The airflow can be adjusted at the main panel. To ensure proper ventilation of each cabin an adjusting valve is provided on each connection. Air filters are installed before each supply fan. Silencers are installed on the systems to reduce noise and a separate system is provided for the bilge ventilation.
Engine Room Ventilation: Air inlet with water trap, two fans are provided for outlet. Outlet fans are controlled by temperature in engine room. Power supply to fans is disconnected in case of fire in the engine room. Upon disconnection the fire extinguisher is released. The service battery box and the bilge have their own combined exhaust fan. The exhaust fan ventilates the battery box to the outside of the yacht with make up air from the bilge. Climate Control: A central cooled / heated waterborne system 230 V AC 50 Hz is fitted for the entire accommodation. Condensation water from air handlers (cabin units) is lead to whale waste tanks or similar.
The total cooling / heating capacity is divided in proportion to cabin volume and position. The main unit is Condaria PWM/FCL/12002 / h (14 kW) in reverse cycle heating capacity 60.000 BTU / h (17.5 kW). Powered by shore power or Generator
Condaria PCWM/FCL 12002 with cooling capacity 48.000 BTU reverse cycle with remote ECP, supply voltage 230 V 50/60Hz (50 Hz will be main frequency). Two compressors System with R407C refrigerant, including separate shore power inlet and drainage to four tanks:
- Owner's cabin 2 x AP1
- Skipper's cabin, 1 x AP1
- Saloon 2 x AP5
- Guest cabin fwd port 1 x AP1
- Guest cabin aft port 1 x AP1
- Galley 1 x Compact
- Crew cabin 1 x Junior
Eberspächer D7W heater with the Condaria system
The yacht has a 24 V DC system with insulated return. A lighting protector on the masthead is connected with cable to keel. Wires are dimensioned to minimize voltage drop. Power supply of 230 V 50 Hz single-phase three-wire grounded AC system. The 230 V system can be fed by the diesel generator or shore power inlet. There are also a number of 230 V 50 Hz appliances fed through DC/AC inverters. The shore power is provided with a polarity alarm, main switch and a 15 m shore power cable. Two Mastervolt, Mass 24 V 75 A chargers with 3-step charge characteristics, for service battery. One Mastervolt, Mass 24 V 50 A charger with 3-step charge characteristics, for instrument battery. One 24 V 140 A Bosch alternator on the main engine for service battery bank.
One Mastervolt 24/2500 VA with a transfer switch Outlets with earth fault protection. There is one double outlet in each cabin, saloon and navigation area and two double outlets in the galley. One outlet in the lazarette, engine room and one in each toilet.
The service battery bank is 24 V 840 Ah / 5h (equals 24 V 1000 Ah / 20h) and consists of 24 single cells of 2 V each. The model is Enersys 7 PzV 420 maintenance-free gel type. The bank is for the lights, blowers, pumps etc. The battery bank is located in the forward amidships cabin. Paralleling switch for the service and instrument batteries.
One 12 V outlet installed at navigation station and one in crew cabin. Two 12/24 V outlets on deck, one installed in cockpit and one on mast.
- Remote control 2 pcs for anchor windlass including:
- Quick pocket transmitters 02, 2 pcs
- Quick receiver 1352, 1 pce
- Additional foot switches at SB wheel for anchor windlass
- Standard wire remote control for anchor windlass
- Controls for bow thruster.
Push buttons on SB steering pedestal.
- Electric switches aluminium/brushed as 82-101
- Amp hour meter Mastervolt BTM
- Onan generator, 19 kV, 1600 hours
- Additional shore power inlet, 230 V / 60 Hz, via 6 kVA transformer, including land connection cable
- Additional 230 V outlets:
- one in owner's toilet inside the locker
- one in aft cabin under the desk top
- Maintenance-free traction gel cell type for the general service and instruments.
- AGM type for starting.
- Battery sets are located in ventilated GRP boxes.
- 2-pole 24 V insulated return DC-system for lighting, blowers, pumps etc.
- Wires are sized to minimize voltage drop.
- Separate radio battery bank 240 Ah 24 V gel cell batteries, including battery charger Mass 24/50 A, 220
- Separate radio batteries for VHF, including charger with volt indicator and discharge buzzer.
Electrical panels :
- Switch off system for all outlet pumps
Domestic appliances :
- Dish washer, Miele G 698-3 SCi Plus including timer, fully integrated with stainless steel front GFV 60
- Miele W2584 WPS washing machine, and Miele T4422C dryer, mounted on to of each other in forward cabin behind louvered door
- Automatic light in all 9 hanging lockers
- Dimmer for main saloon overhead lights
- Boom lights (standard 2 pcs). Forward light 6 m aft of the mast and the aft light at the aft end of the boom.
- Reading lights, Cantalupi Ragno.
Two Suunto 5” magnetic steering compasses at helm adjustable for global balancing. A Brookes & Gatehouse Halcyon Gyro stabilized compass will be used as the main heading source for the navigation instruments, autopilot and other instruments requiring accurate heading information. Barometric pressure is displayed in the B&G H3000 system. Barometer, Wempe CW 000002 07
- Brookes & Gatehouse Hydra 3000 High Performance Cruising Package consisting of central processor unit, masthead unit, speed/temperature sensor, depth sensor and barometric sensor.
- Halcyon Gyro-stabilized compass with Halcyon Gyro processor, BGH060001
- Paddlewheel Speed sensor, SEN-SPD-HP
- Depth sensor SEN-DPT-HP
- Barometric pressure sensor, 690-00-007
- Additional Hydra non-NMEA FFD displays, 240-PK-10, 1 pce, on port steering crash bar
- 20/20 displays (red backlight) 332-PK-10 4 pcs, one on SB and one on port side aft of the cockpit and one each side of the deckhouse
- 360° wind direction display, 215-HL-016, 1 pce on SB side aft of the cockpit
- Magnified wind direction display, 215-HL-017, 1 pce on port side aft of the cockpit
- FFD non-NMEA digital display, 240-PK-10, 4 pcs:
- one in crew cabin on the forward bulkhead
- one each side at the aft end of the deck house
- one in owner's cabin
- B&G 20/20 display (red backlight) 332-PK-10, one pce in anchor locker
- B&G handheld remote control Remote Vision
- One B&G Graphical Function Display (mono-chrome GFD) located at the nav station
- Two Full Function Displays (FFD) and one 20/20 display at each side of cockpit.
- Additional FFD display positioned on each side of forward cockpit.
- One B&G 360° and one 45° magnified wind direction repeaters in cockpit.
- A Furuno Nav Net radar/chart plotting system consisting of one 10.4 inch Furuno 1834C/C-MAP radar/plotter display at the navigation station. Additional 7” radar/plotter displays are located on each helm.
- Furuno GP-320 DGPS to be used as the main navigator for:
- Furuno 4 kW Radar System integrated with the Furuno Nav Net plotter system.
- Raymarine Radar Plotter
- Echopliot FLS Gold forward looking sonar
- Max Sea Hart Plotting computer
- Radar/plotter, Raymarine RL80CRC Plus, 10'' display mounted at navigation station, with 4 kW radome scanner.
- Bracket (Offshore Spars) on mast for radar scanner mounted on front side of the mast between 1st and 2nd spreader.
- Radar/plotter display, Raymarine RL70C Plus, 7'' and HSB2 bus cable. Display on SB pedestal.
- GPS/WAAS receiver antenna, Raystar 120 (E32025).
Connected to Raymarine radar/plotter at nav. station.
Antenna to be on pushpit lower rail between two vertical pipes well protected from lines.
- GPS/WAAS receiver, Raymarine RayNav 300. Display at nav station. Antenna on first spreader SB side.
- Navtex receiver Furuno NX-700, Antenna on second spreader port side.
- Echopilot FLS Gold with professional transducer.
Forward looking sonar. Display positioned in cockpit port side.
- Chart for Raymarine radar/plotter C-Map NT + Wide 1 pce
- C-Map NT + charts for Raymarine radar/plotter, Wide, total 7 pcs
M-EM-C100 SPAIN MEDITERRANEAN COASTS
M-EW-C203 FRANCE ATLANTIC COASTS
M-EW-C201 CENTRAL ENGLISH CHANNEL
M-EW-C205 EASTERN ENGLISH CHANNEL
M-EN-C071 IJMUIDEN TO ESBJERG
M-EN-C255 SOUTH EASTERN SWEDEN
M-EN-C330 VAASA TO KOTKA
- C-Map NT+/PC charts for MaxSea Navigation software, Wide
M-EW-C204 IBERIAN PEN. ATL. - ACORES AND
M-AF-C201 AFRICA MEDITERRANEAN NORTH
M-EM-C100 SPAIN MEDITERRANEAN COASTS
M-EM-C994 LIGURIAN AND TYRRHENIAN SEA
M-EM-C997 ADRIATIC SEA
M-EM-C104 AEGEAN SEA
M-EN-C706 ESTONIA, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, POLAND
M-EN-C325 GULF OF FINLAND
M-EN-C259 GULF OF BOTHNIA
M-EW-C203 FRANCE ATLANTIC COASTS
M-EW-C201 CENTRAL ENGLISH CHANNEL
M-EW-C205 EASTERN ENGLISH CHANNEL
M-EN-C071 IJMUIDEN TO ESBJERG
Communication systems :
- Inmarsat C transceiver, Furuno, new 2015, on second spreader SB side, with printer and keyboard
- SSB, Sailor 4000 MF/HF 150 W, mounted at chart table, including:
- MF/HF Control unit HC-4500B
- MF/HF Transmitter HT-4610
- MF/HF antenna coupler HA-4615
- Loudspeaker LS-4970
- VHF, Raymarine Ray 240E/Ray240, (Europe/USA), class D, DSC. Handset at nav. station. Second waterproof handset in aft cockpit GRP-box. Converter included. Connected to Delta antenna.
- JRC 256 Mpbs, at navigation station, antenna position on first spreader port side
- Simrad RS-87 DSC VHF has two handsets, one at the navigation station and one at the helm
- Intercom between two VHF Radios
- B&G H3000 ACP2 autopilot system with one Graphical Pilot Display control unit in aft cockpit. Powered by individual 24 V Marsili/ Bosch Rexroth power pack. Autopilot is driving the steering quadrant via twin Rexroth low friction cylinders
- Rexroth twin hydraulic cylinders
- Meridian constant running pump
- Cable TV/phone inlet in aft coaming, close to shore power inlet including phone outlet inside, TV cable TV99, phone cable PH 6599 and adapter PH 6601
- Grounding cage in lazarette for SSB radio telephone
- 7070034 Active antenna, Delta Biscaya, for VHF, TV and AM/FM radio, including windex on mast top
- SSB antenna in backstay leg, single side band insulators
- Interfacing of customer's laptop to nav instruments including NMEA driver
- USB outlet at nav station for customer's laptop, including 8-port-USB/serial converter.
- MaxSea Zero (2015)
- Laptop Dell (2016) with SD card
- 54MBPS wireless cable/DSL router SMC 2804WBR with two wireless cardbus adapter SMC 2835W.
Router connected to Inmarsat Fleet 33 transceiver unit, nav station and owner's cabin laptops.
Security systems :
- Burglar alarm, Cobra Bridge 7917, including four remote controls and infrared motion sensors in aft cabin and main saloon area
Safety systems :
- Electric foghorn, Aqua Signal, manual and automatic
- Home Entertainment system, Bose Lifestyle 38 (DVD/CD/AM/FM) with five cube speakers mounted in ceiling. Woofer location to be inside saloon sofa. Region modified to accept all DVD regions. The Bose System can store up to 350 CD’s on its hard drive.
- Sony 32’’ (2015) in saloon on port side aft connected to Bose DVD system and Delta antenna for terrestrial TV. Compatible with iPod
- Radio/CD-player, in crew cabin, Denon UD-M31 with 1 pair of B&W CCM50 speakers in ceiling.
- 4x cockpit speakers Bose 131. Connected to Saloon Bose Lifestyle 38 stereo.
- Music is fed to the speakers as an individual zone from the saloon Bose system. The system is controlled by a Bose Personal Music Center II radio remote control as well as a volume knob in aft cockpit
MAST & RIGGING
Spars are built by Offshore Spars using standard modulus carbon fibre and painted white. Four spreader high fractional rig with discontinuous shrouds and 25 deg. swept spreaders. IG 28.70 m 94.16 ft.
The mast is stepped through the deck onto a composite mast step with an adjustable shoe. There are tie rods from the mast collar to the step. Lower spreaders have flag halyard fairleads port and starboard. Halogen spreader lights port and starboard, two each side. Additional Antal Trysail track White Painted Offshore Spars’ Park Avenue type with hydraulic outhaul and two reefs. The boom is constructed using standard modulus carbon fiber and autoclave cured. The outboard end has sheaves for two reefs and outhaul. Halogen lights to illuminate cockpit.
Navtec rod rigging with runners and inner forestay in aramid Recessed Reckmann hydraulic headsail furler RF90-3 with powerpack with controls in aft cockpit. Navtec manual hydraulic cylinders for backstay legs, mainsail outhaul, for jib halyard cylinder and for inner forestay below deck. Boom vang -40 with high-pressure return, and quick release controls on both sides in cockpit. Hydraulic mast jack with two 25 ton external, removable cylinders.
Extensive running rigging inventory
- Spinnaker gear including deck fittings, Harken track and custom car on mast, Antal line driver winch for inboard car hoist, double tapered carbon fiber spinnaker pole with Sparcraft end fittings, constant diameter jockey pole with bayonet fittings on the mast, one pair of 16 mm Spectra afterguys and one 12 mm Spectra foreguy
- Spinnaker pole to be stowed on both mast and deck
New 3di Genoa & Main North Sails (New 2015)
- 1x Full Batten Mainsail in Carbon/Spectra
- 1x Furling Genoa in Carbon/Spectra
- 1x Gennaker with sock
- 1x Code zero with furler
- 1x Staysail
- 1x Storm Jib
- 1x Storm Tri-sail
Fore triangle 121.7 m² (1310 sq.ft) J 8.43 m (27.82 ft.) Main sail 147.8 m² (1591 sq.ft) P 27.03 m (88.68 ft) 106% jib 129.0 m² (1388 sq.ft) E 9.21 m (30.22 f)
ANCHORING & MOORING
- Inflatable fenders, 8 pcs
- Delta 60kg anchor chain 100 m – serviced every year
- Additional anchor chain, Lewmar 12 mm, grade 40, 20 meter
- Anchor box for total 120 m chain.
- Stainless steel swivel for the anchor / chain connection
- Stainless steel hydraulic anchor arm
- Fire extinguisher, Powder 2 kg, 4 lbs, portable
- Fire blanket in galley
- Safety belts for navigator and cook
- Two jackstays of webbing
- Horse shoe lifebuoys with lights, 1 pair, mounted on pushpit
- Liferafts, two pcs (73,5 x 47,5 x28,5 cm)
- Man Overboard Module, Raymarine, 2 pcs
- red hand flares, 3 pcs
- smoke signals, 2 pcs
- red parachute flares, 3 pcs
- 2.90m Viper Tender semi-rigid
- Outboard engine Yamaha 9.9 HP
- Front loading refrigerator 360 l + 195 l
- Top loading freezer 215 l
- Four burner gas stove with oven
- Overhead extractor fan with light
- Microwave oven
- Owner’s manual is provided in English with directions for use and maintenance, drawings and diagrams for main systems and handbooks for machinery and components.
- One 110 lbs (50 kg) Delta anchor on stem head, one Danforth 60 H (27 kg) anchor stowed below deck.
- 80 m 12 mm (1/2") high-tensile anchor chain.
- 100 m 24 mm plaited nylon anchor line spliced to10 m chain.
- Four mooring lines 15 m each, diameter 20 mm
- Two mooring lines 25 m each, diameter 20 mm One boat hook stowed below
- Winch handles: two 10"single, two 10" power grip.
- Teak Flag Pole
- Sounding rods for fuel and water tanks
- Two suction lifters for floorboards
- 1 litre gelcoat, hull colour
- 1 litre gelcoat, deck colour
- 1/4 litre gelcoat, boot top colour
- Catalyst for above
- Plumbing spare parts
- Engine and generator spare parts
- Electric spare parts
- One shaft zinc anode
- Engine and generator tool kits .
- Bosun’s Chair
ANA NEFELI received a major service program to bring her back in top condition.
- New Alex Seal paint system on hull in grey
- New Generator Onan 19kva
- Teak deck sanding
- Service of all electrical winches, pumps etc.
- New hosing on aft tanks and wc
- Rig inspection and service (rod rigging completely replaced 2013)
- Air-condition: general service and installation of 2 new pumps
New 3di Genoa and full batten main sail from North Sails
Haas International offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.