- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 450,000 Tax Paid (US$ 477,765)
Swan 46, hull n°003 launched in 2005. This two cabins version Swan 46 is in very good condition with full options.
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 4.27 m
Designer German Frers
Keel & Rudder
The keel is a lead casting with antimony and carefully finished to accurate shape.
Cast-in keel bolts are of high-tensile stainless steel.
GRP Foam filled rudder with tapered hi-tensile stainless steel stock, supportedby two
Deck is of sandwich construction, using multiaxial glass fibre reinforced isopolyester laminate, with low-density closed cell foam core, and is bonded to the hull.
High-density core under deck fittings.
- Teak in cockpits, on side decks, on bathing platform, on coach roof and under halyard winches glued and vacuum bagged without screw.
- Mooring cleats and fairleads at bow and stern.
- Under helmsman’s seat gas bottle locker port side, stowage starboard side.
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting with one anchor roller. Stainless steel chainplates, headstay recessed for under-deck furler.
- Main shroud chainplates bolted to reinforced web frames. Backstay chainplates attached to hull structure.
- Harken lead blocks for halyards, lifts, reefings and main sheet at mast partners.
- The lines are led aft below deck to clutches in front of the halyard winches.
- Main sheet led further aft both sides.
- Harken aluminium jib sheet tracks and cars.
- Gennaker sheet blocks each side on aft deck.
- Jib sheet car puller and blocks
- Gennaker tack line block on stem, line led aft below deck.
- Attachment in cockpit for mainsheet block, tack point for staysail on foredeck.
- Stainless steel bar outboard in forepeak locker, for storing sheets.
- Outboard bracket on pushpit.
- Gate in lifeline on starboard side.
- Aluminium radar post, removable and with quick connection for the cable.
- Stainless steel frame around the radar for two antennas.
- Gangway fitting, fitted under the pushpit bar.
- Deck shower, hot and cold water
- Additional remote control in cockpit to have chainmeter readout, starboard side forward of the wheel.
- GRP stowage locker with lid in cockpit coaming.
- Drainage outlet from the anchor box to port and starboard side.
- Only foot for the cockpit table
- Middle bottom in cockpit stowage locker, shelves in cockpit locker.
- Primary winches for sheets 2 x Lewmar 54 AEST, electric.
- Main sheets winches 2 x Lewmar 50 AEST electric.
- Halyard winches 2 x Lewmar 48 AEST, electric
- On fore deck hinged anchor well hatch.
- Lewmar medium profile recessed deck hatches.
- Four fixed coaming windows
- Openable coaming portlights, in port aft cabin, aft head, galley, and navigation area.
- Two portlights from port aft cabin to cockpit.
- Main companionway lockable sliding hatch of tinted acrylic with sliding drop board.
- In cockpit hinged GRP hatches to lazarette, and to stowage locker with space for liferaft.
- Mosquito screens and blinds for deck hatches and mosquito screen for entrance
- Deck hatches: forward toiled and forward cabin hinged forward and saloon hinged aft.
Volvo Penta D2-55 marine diesel with Saildrive 53 HP and Flex-o-Fold 3 blade folding
- Fuel capacity 344 Ltr in three stainless steel tanks with gauges.
- Fuel filter/water separator with water alarm and shut off valve on feed line to engine.
- The engine has its own AGM starting battery 50 Ah 12 V.
- Bow thruster, Maxpower VIP 150, and two Optima batteries, charged by 25A charger or splitter on service alternator.
- Diesel generator Westerbeke 3.5 BCDT, 230 V/50 Hz included sound guard.
This is a two cabins version with teak battens in foc’sle instead of upholstered panels,
teak floorboards and all stainless steel fiddles in teak also in toilets.
The Owner’s cabin forward has a wider double berth on port side with storage under,
scandiflex bottoms. On starboard side, there is a long hanging locker with a vanity desk
with stool. The head door has a full length clear acrylic mirror facing to the cabin. The
private forward head has manual marine toilet, white GRP lining up to wash basin level
with glacier white Corian wash basin and top with mirror above; hot and cold water
mixing tap also serving the shower but the owner adds a fixed wall shower. A door from
the forward cabin to the main saloon ensures the privacy of the entire forward cabin.
In the main cabin there are a L-shaped settee with table on port side, settees and
navigation desk with a chart table moved forward on starboard side, lockers outboard
and a bigger sofa inboard forward end.
The galley is on starboard side with a 3-burner stove protected by a stainless steel
guard, a microwave oven 230 V, a washer/dryer Miele WT 946i S (integrated type),
a stainless steel sink with hot and cold water mixing tap, a garbage bin, a front loaded
refrigerator 105 Ltr and a top loaded freezer 60 Ltr with thermostat allowing the freezer
to be used as a refrigerator as well.
The private aft cabin is on port side with a full length clear acrylic mirror on its door
facing to the cabin, a large hanging locker, and a wider double berth with storage under.
The second head is on port side facing to the galley with manual marine toilet, white
GRP lining up to wash basin level with glacier white Corian wash basin and top with
mirror above; hot and cold water mixing tap also serving the shower.
Plumbing & Ventilation
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Water capacity 500 Ltr in tanks with gauges. The consumable water can be heated either with engine cooling water or optionally with a heating element working on AC.
- The hot water tank capacity is 40 Ltr.
- Galley sinks and washbasins drained through sea cock.
- Washbasin and shower trays drained with electrical pumps to sea cocks.
- Vacuflush 1006 electric toilet in forward and aft head, fresh water flushing
- Oras taps instead of standard
- Y-valve for forward toilet, overboard discharge/holding.
- Manual forward toilet discharging to 50 Ltr holding tank.
- Tank emptied by manual pump or deck suction.
- Two manual Whale Titan 100 Ltr/min bilge pumps and one electric bilge pump with Outlets above waterline.
- City water connection
- Water maker, Spectra Newport 400 including automatic salinity control, automatic fresh Water backflush, remote control panel MPC3000, basic cruise kit and SC-2C cleaning
- The ventilation is ensured by the Air conditioning & heating system with one main
cooling unit Webasto Blue Cool Premium with one scroll compressor and one main heating unit Webasto Thermo 90 ST Chiller 24V, in saloon, in forecabin and in aft cabin. With temperature control in all cabins and saloon.
- 24 V DC electrical system with insulated return
- Shore power inlet, outlets and battery charger Mass 230 V, 25/50A
- Gelcell, 24 V 440 Ah battery bank for general service in ventilated GRP boxes.
- For lightning protection the headstay, backstay, main shroud chain plates and mast step are grounded to ballast keel bolts with heavy cable.
- 12 V outlet at chart table, in cockpit, at navigation station and one at steering pedestal.
- Additional 12 V outlets in interior (cigarette lighter type), 2 pieces at navigation station.
- Additional 24v inlet for customer’s wind generator mounted on modified pushpit.
- Additional 24 V watertight outlet on mast and other one for solarpanel.
- The service batteries are charged by a 110 A alternator with three step regulation on the Main engine with a 115 A alternator for the starting batteries
- Inverter, Mass Sine 24/2500 VA, 230 V including transfer switch
- Voltage stabilizer for instruments, including 2 x 12 V 10A batteries.
- All lights are Cantalupi Tony stainless steel in whole boat.
- Two reading lights over double berths.
- Outboard pointing overhead spotlights in port aft cabin, in saloon, and in forward cabin.
- Two lights above table, one light up against the port bulkhead and three lights outboard in saloon.
- Indirect light over bookshelf in saloon, port side.
- Flexible chart light and red night light in galley and at navigation station.
- Additional red light at floor level, inboard of galley
- Light in engine room and cockpit stowing room.
- Navigation lights : Red/green light on pulpit, White stern light on pushpit, White bowlight on forward side of mast
- Light in radar antenna post for bathing platform and cockpit.
- Two Suunto magnetic compass on steering wheel pedestal
B&G Hercules Hydra Cruise base pack including :
- NMEA FFD at navigation station
- B&G analogue meters above companionway
- 2 Hercules Non-NMEA FFD displays at each helm
- Analogue wind 360° and magnified wind displays
- Analogue 50 Kt wind speed
- Analogue 200m depth
- Expancion processor
- Furuno Navnet M-1833 C-BB/C-MAP black box radar plotter + keyboard
- GPS/WAAS receiver, Furuno GP-320B connected to Furuno radar/plotter
at navigation station + antenna
Autopilot B&G Hydra 2000 ACP2 pack including :
- Pilot display unit mounted on pedestal crashbar
- Halcyon Gyro-stabilised compass system
- Size 3 split hydraulic ram
- Rudder reference unit
- Electric foghorn, Aqua signal manual
- Display 10”, Seabook M10e mounted on starboard side of companionway
- Video switch for cockpit monitor
- Raymarine Ray 240E VHF class D+ DSC with handset at navigation station
+ second waterproof handset in cockpit GRP-box
- Vtronics Yachtmaster Hawk antenna for VHF and FM radio + Kathrein filter for FM radio
- SSB Icom 706 mkII with antenna turner at navigation table and Alfatronix PV-24i converter + Grounding cage in lazarette for SSB radio telephone
- Handheld Simrad VHF and battery charger
- Sony CD/FM/MP3 radio player at navigation station
- 2 x B&W CCM50 speakers in saloon
- LCD Flat screen Sony 17” in saloon at navigation station.
Mast & Rigging
- White painted carbon fibre double spreader mast, 15/16 fractional rig, 20 degrees.
- Mast of oval section with external stemball tangs and Antal track for full-batten mainsail.
- 2 x Folding foot steps on mast.
- Standing rigging of round Navtec rod
- Boom of oval section with internal outhaul led to deck and arranged for two single line reefs led to cockpit.
- Hydraulic boom vang with high-pressure return, hydraulic tensioners for backstay legs + Single gauge system 50 central control panel in aft cockpit.
Spinnaker gear including :
-Carbon fiber spinnaker pole
-Track and tackle on mast
-Two spinnaker aft guys, one spinnaker foreguy and two spinnaker sheets
-Deck chocks for spinnaker pole and jockey pole stowage
-Aft guy and foreguy blocks on deck
-jammers and stand up blocks for spinnaker sheet on deck
- 7T aramid inner forestay & Wichard adjuster including 5T aramid runnin backstays
- Running rigging colour coded Spectra or polyester.
- Recessed Harken jib furler with furling line led below deck to cockpit utility winch.
- Spectacle below innerforstay attachment for using jib or gennaker halyard for hoisting staysail.
- Additional spinnaker down haul on port side
- Additional car and stopper on both jib sheet track
- Anchoring and mooring
- 1 x DELTA anchor 20 kg with 10m of chain spliced to 50m anchor line.
- Four 20m mooring lines, Two 10m mooring lines.
- Additional anchor chain, Lewmar 10 mm, grade 40, 70 meter
- Four airfenders, 2 x Additional air fenders, F3, Additional air ball fender A3
Equipment & Security
- 1 x boathook
- Anchor line with cable and plug
- 4 x winch handles 10”, two of them double grip
- Flag pole
- Sprayhood dark blue
- Sun awning
- Canvas bag for lines dark blue
- Wall safe Chubb
- Spare parts
- Engine tool kit
- Complete Security material, flares, etc..
- Mainsail Kevlar new 2015
- Furling Jib Kevlar 2013
- Gennaker Kevlar 2014
- Storm jib
Cruising Sails ELVSTRÖM 2005:
- 1 x Cruising Mainsail GENESIS Technora
- 1 x 105% Gib
- 1 x Stormgib
- 1 x Staysail symetric
- 1 x Asymetric spinnaker
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International