- View Full Specifications
Hard to find And Very Clean!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Atlantic Beach, NC
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 29,900
Big Price drop for the end of the season! Was $31,900 now just $29,900!!!
2005 Scout 210 Sportfish Center Console, powered by Yamaha's most reliable F-150 Fourstroke outboard, Fantastic seating and tons of room combined with the beautiful lines Scout Boats are known for, make this the perfect family fishing and cruising boat!
Some of the features on this Scout 210 Include:
- T-Top with Spreader lights forward and aft, Electronics box, 7 rod holders, hanging rod storage and grab rails
- Yamaha F-150 with just 329 hours! That's only 30 hours per season!
- Seastar Hydraulic Steering and Lenco Trim tabs with auto retract
- Forward seating area with storage/fishbox underneath
- Forward console cooler seat with backrest
- Deluxe leaning post with rodholders, removable backrest, cupholders and grab rail
- Rear seating for 6 with a large bench seat in the center and 2 companion seats on each side
- Large transom livewell with lights on the port side and huge baitwell/storage on Stb side
- Dual Batteries with selector switch
- SS pop up cleats and low profile bow rail
- flush, top cap anchor locker lid
- 12v rocker- style switch system with breakers and 12v acc plug
Electronics include: Lowrance HDS5 GPS/Chartplotter, Standard Horizon Explorer+ VHF w/ 8' Shakespeare Fiberglass ant., Sony am/fm/cd player w/Bluetooth compatibility and Sirius ready feature w/4 speakers
All upholstery and curtains are in fantastic condition and this boat is in well Above excellent condition! Call us to schedule a time to see her!
James Patterson 252-723-7658
Please contact James Patterson at (252) 723-7658
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 20 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2100 lbs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: F150
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 329
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 150 HP
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Sea water pump
Electric bilge pump
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Scout 210 Sportfish is a serious fishing boat designed to perform. Rigged with a dependable 150 hp Yamaha engine, the 210 Sportfish can reach an approximate top speed in the mid-forties. This dynamic 21' fishing platform features an enormous 100-gallon fuel tank, providing excellent range, and the technologically-designed hull - combined with an aggressive bow flare - assures a dry and exceptionally smooth ride when slicing through the rough stuff. Fishing features include a 25-gallon aerated baitwell and a large insulated fishbox located in the bow to hold the big catch.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.