- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 195,000
A boat a head of its time. The SAGA line introduced innovation such as arch mounted main sheets and twin wheels before they became common place.
Upon it's introduction, the SAGA 409 gained tremendous popularity for its clean lines, blue water performance/capability, sea kindly hull form and contemporary interior design. She offers safety and security through the use of technology and time tested design fundamentals. She also incorporates some very intelligent and sensible features such as an LED thru-hull status panel, huge cockpit storage locker, external lead keel The interior is well proportioned. Large side windows and over head skylight provide ample natural lighting.
Explore the world with speed and comfort. Rigel has everything you'll need to do just that.
Please call David Malkin for an apointment or additional information at 410-280-2038 ext 15 Email David@NorthPointYachtSales.com Come see why North Point Yacht Sales is making a difference.
Please contact David Malkin at 410 280-2038
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 40 ft 8 in
Beam: 12 ft 5 in
LWL: 36 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 19118 lbs
Ballast: 7300 lbs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeak
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 55B4
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1597
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (30 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Interior & Accommodations
MAIN SALOON: 6'9" head room. Two settee berths. Ultraleather fabric, 5" cushions, Lee cloths provided for secure sleeping while passage-making. Drop-leaf table with searails Storage behind settees. Water tanks and storage under settees. Lockers and bookshelves outboard. Overhead grabrails throughout.
OWNERS STATEROOM: Vberth; Two large drawers underneath, chart storage, and large drop-in storage areas beneath. Overhead shelf, port and starboard, cedar-lined hanging lockers, One overhead ventilation hatches with screen.
GUEST STATEROOM: Cedar-lined hanging locker, 4" foam berth cushion, designer fabric. One opening port, 1 vent hatch.
HEAD: Seamless molded head/shower unit. Separate shower stall w/acrylic door, vanity and sink, mirror, storage cabinets,toothbrush and cup holder, toilet paper holder, soap dish. Vacuflush marine toilet.
- New Teak and Holly Floor Boards Throughout - 2015 (current work)
- All Cherry Woodwork
- Cream Ultra Leather Interior
- 7 Opening deck hatches
- 4 12v Hella fans
Great work space while off-shore and at anchor. Excellent cold storage, counter space to work with and plenty of storage.
- Solid-surface countertops
- Sea Frost front and top loading 12/110 Volt fridge with separate freezer
- Gimbaled three burner FORCE 10 LPG stove, thermostatic oven & broiler
- Origo Microwave Oven
- Stove safety bar and galley belt
- Deep double SS sinks
- Filtered drinking water, built in
- Waste basket locker
- utensil drawers
- Two opening ports and overhead ventilation hatch
Two articulating solar panels and a KISS wind generator help to provide ample power on an independent basis with minimal engine usage. 12 /110 Volt
- 110 & 12 Volt Systems
- 100' & 50' Shore Power Cords
- House batteries - 6 AGM x 6 volt 1140 AH (room for 2 more batteries)
- Single AGM Engine Start
- Battery Parallel Switch
- Mastervolt Mass Inverter/Charger
- Blue Sky Energy Monitor
- KISS wind generator
- 2 x Kyocera 130 Watt Solar Panels
- 16000 BTU Reverse Cycle AC
- Spotlights in galley, nav station, head and master cabin. Main cabin and reading lights on rheostats.
- Masthead Tri Color, Strobe, Anchor - Argo Navis LX Series.
- Chart Plotter - Helm - RM RC530
- Chart Plotter/Radar - Nav - RM RL70C
- CMAP chips for Eastern US, Bermuda, Bahamas
- W / D / S - Cabin top - RM ST60
- W / A - P Helm - RM ST60 / RM ST6001 Smart Pilot
- VHF - ICOM 502 with RAM at helm
- SSB - ICOM 802 w/ Multi Mode PACTOR
- 2 Richie Manual Compass - Helm
Hull & Deck
- "Tropics-Friendly" low maintenance deck layout, i.e. no exterior teak
- Heavy duty stainless transom mounted steel antenna arch
- Two integral fiberglass dorade boxes with 4" SS cowls.
- Four opening ports, six fixed laminated glass windows
- Double-wide opening port in cockpit foot well, bug screens for all ports.
- Seven white powder-coated Moonlight hatches with bug screens
- Captive safety pin secures acrylic hatch boards in heavy weather
- Recessed engine control panel; molded recesses for cockpit instrumentation.
- Self-draining, Life-raft locker; USCG approved propane tank storage locker.
- Safety locker for dinghy gasoline tank (holds most make 6 gal. tanks).
- Walk-out swim/boarding platform at cockpit floor level with hinged door. No need to climb up and over seats or transom.
- HARKEN winches, blocks, and deck hardware throughout
- Harken #46 2 two-speed, self-tailing primary cockpit winches
- 1 electric & 1 manual Harken 40 two-speed, self-tailing cabin top winches
- 1 Manual Harken 40 two-speed, self-tailing winch at mast.
- Two Quadruple rope clutches;
- Cabin top/Arch mounted, mid-boom mainsheet traveler system, led to cockpit
- Fairleads, blocks and inboard tracks for genoa.
- Dual Mini-Maxi aluminum wheels, pedestal engine controls, and dual RITCHIE? steering compass, pedestal mounted; Emergency tiller
- SS Bow pulpit and stern rail 30" high lifeline stanchions, port and starboard lifeline gates
- SS Stern rail extends all the way to cabin
- Transom door to access to swim scoop, SS swim ladder
- Heavy Duty stainless steel bowsprit, dual anchor rollers
- Double deck pipe to divided chain locker below
- Stainless steel welded grabrails on cabin top
- Stainless Steel mast rails, waist high
- Four 10" mooring cleats, two 10" spring-line cleats
- Four high-strength, safety harness padeyes in cockpit
- Webbed jacklines for crew safety harnesses, port and starboard on padeyes
- MUIR 1250 watt electric anchor windlass with cockpit remote control
Sails and Sailing Hardware
- SELDEN anodized aluminum mast and boom
- Double spreader rig, continuous shrouds, all turnbuckles at deck level.
- Stainless steel 1x19 standing rigging
- Removable inner forestay and running backstays
- Harken battcar system for easy mainsail hoisting and reefing
- One FURLEX roller furling system
- Single line reefing for two reefs, led aft through rope clutches to cockpit. Third reef via mast ring.
- Sailtec hydraulic backstay and vang
- One mast-mounted self tailing winch with rope clutches for reacher and jib
- 2x1 halyard system for Code 0 spinnaker
- Mast mounted aluminum spinnaker/wisker pole
- HOOD Vectran Main 2005
- HOOD 105% Jib 2005
- HOOD Storm jib 2006
- HOOD 1.5 oz MPS cruising spinnaker with snuffer
- Quantum Code 0 2005
- Sails serviced in 2013 and reported to be in very good condition
- Westerbeak 55B Engine 1597 hours
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Spectra MPC 5000 Water maker
- Seagull water purification system
- Sailtec Hydraulic system
- Varifold 3 blade propeller
- 44# Delta Anchor/Chain/Rode
- 44# Bruce
- Muir Electric Windlass-deck & remote switch
- S/S Bow Roller
- S/S Swim Laddder
- Fresh Water Deckk Washdown
- Life Jackets
- 2 Fire Extinguishers
- MOB Pole
- Life Raft Winslow 6 in soft case
- Boat Hook
- Radar Reflector
- Search Light
- Emergency Tiller
- Cockpit Awning
- Transom Door
- Swim Platform
- Swim Ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from North Point Yacht Sales
Offshore Performance Cruiser
Unknown, MD, United States
Shannon / Hinckley
Near St.Michaels, MD, United States
Charleston, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Grand Large 500
Annapolis, United States