- View Full Specifications
Available as Fly Bridge Sedan or Extended Hard Top Sedan.
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Based on the proven hull of the Sabreline 36 Express, the new sedan is offered in a standard Fly Bridge Sedan version, as an extended Hard Top version and finally as a Sedan without fly bridge. This versatile approach will allow clients to select the model which is just right for their boating lifestyle. The 36 Fly Bridge Sedan is equipped with twin Yanmar 6LP 315 Hp diesel engines. Optional engines are the 370 Hp Yanmar 6LY series. Cruise speed with standard engines is 18 knots and with optional engines, 24 knots. Top end speed with the optional engine set is estimated at 28 knots. The 36 Fly Bridge Sedan is finished in American Cherry. Her layout includes a private owners stateroom forward, a large head with circular shower enclosure and a full galley. Above the engine room is a spacious and airy salon with a lower helm station and sliding door to the starboard side deck. A gently sloped staircase leads from her generous cockpit to the spacious and comfortable fly bridge. When designing the Sabreline 36 Sedan, the Sabre Design Team recognized a need for an extended hard top. This unique design extends the existing fly bridge sedanâ??s hard top to form a cover for the yachtâ??s aft cockpit. With this extension, the cockpit becomes an extension of the yachtâ??s salon and offering a comfortable space in which to relax while underway or at rest. Whether itâ??s the sun or the rain you are trying to avoid, this option dramatically increases the versatility of the Sabreline 36 Sedan. A sliding acrylic hatch covers the stairs to the command bridge and can be drawn closed to keep the rain away from the cockpit. This opening in the hard top is also convenient for sight lines from the upper helm to the port aft corner of the transom, during docking maneuvers.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Sabre Design Team
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 32 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 4 in
Bridge Clearance: 12 ft 4 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 19500 lbs
Cruising Speed: 24 mph
Engine Option 1: 2x Yanmar 6LP 315 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (300 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
- U-shaped galley down. - High-pressure laminate galley countertop. - Double Scandvik stainless steel sink with single lever Scandvik faucet. - Built-in waste basket. - Drawers and locker storage below counter. - Lockers outboard and above counter. - Seaward, Gourmet 2-burner electric cook top (#G2247D). - Panasonic microwave. - Norcold, under counter, AC/DC refrigerator/freezer. - Powered (12-volt DC) galley ventilation.
- Four 2-1/2 lb. fire extinguishers. - Bonding system for protection against galvanic corrosion. - Propeller shaft brushes - Xintex Fireboy (model #?) automatic fire extinguishing discharge system with dual override.
- Yanmar 315 Hp 6LP - ZF IRM 220 A-1 transmissions. - 80-amp, 12-volt alternator on each engine. - 1-3/4" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts. - PSS drip-less shaft seals. - 4-blade NiBrAl propellers to ISO Class S standards. - Groco engine intake strainers. - Sea water cooled exhaust system with in-line mufflers and side exhaust outlets. - Manganese bronze struts with rubber cutlass bearings. - Engine room blower. - White painted engine room. Fully insulated with Soundown foam noise barrier.
- Modified "V" hull design with 18 degree deadrise at transom. - ISO-NPG gel coat and vinylester back-up resin. - Knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminates. - Cored hull bottom laminate. - Vacuum-bagged hull core. - Solid frp hull side laminate. - Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system. - Fiberglass swim platform with telescoping SS swim ladder. - Hinged transom door. - Hull side rubbing strakes. - PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap. - Imron, split boot stripe.
- Isopthalic gel coat. - Knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminate with end grain balsa core. - Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces. - 1-1/4" diameter stainless steel rail/gate system. - Fiberglass bow pulpit with anchor roller. - Three anchor rode lockers with two deck hatches, interiors painted white. - Recessed side deck walkways. - Starboard side sliding door to main salon. - Stainless steel stair with handrail and teak treads to command bridge. - Hinged cockpit locker hatches (3) with gas strut supports. - Hinged transom door to swim platform. - Flag pole holder. - Lewmar Coastline polished aluminum hatches with screens. - Stainless steel opening ports with screens. - Stainless steel bow and stern chocks. - Cast aluminum spring line chocks. - Teak toe rail (SL-36X style). - Teak cabin side eyebrow. - Teak (solid) coaming inserts. - Cockpit wet bar (see plumbing).
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sabreline 36 Sedan
Message cannot be empty!