- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Sabre commissioned Jim Taylor Yacht Design to design a 45 foot cruiser that combined performance and comfort without compromising either. Jim's work in conjunction with the work of the Sabre Design Team produced a boat that has exceeded our expectations, and which Cruising World Magazine called, "one of the year's best-sailing boats." Cruising performance and structural integrity did not, however, come at the expense of our traditional high quality finish. As Cruising World notes, "Often, a builder will get the big picture right but fall down on the details. This isn't the case here." See for yourself why this boat wins accolades wherever she goes -- contact Sabre Yachts or a Sabre dealer near you.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Sabre Design Team - Jim Taylor Yacht Designs
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 45 ft 2 in
Beam: 14 ft 1 in
LWL: 38 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 9 in
Displacement: 26500 lbs
Ballast: 10200 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 26900 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x Yanmar 4JH3-TBE Yanmar 4JH3-TBE 76 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (55 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 7
- Fully equipped tool kit.
- Activated carbon water filter.
- 4 type A, B, C fire extinguishers
- Louvered main cabin locker doors.
- Cockpit locker light.
- Marelon recessed thru-hulls with Marelon sea valves.
- Hoses below the waterline are double clamped.
- Cyss hull ceilings and inlays.
- Propane 4 burner stove with oven and gas sniffer.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Varnished interior cherry finish.
- Automatic electric and manual bilge pumps.
- Double ice box with two lids.
- Laminated trim on shelving.
- Aluminum, keel stepped, Offshore Spars mast with triple swept airfoil saders, mast-head Delta rig with white Awlgrip finish.
- Masthead with 3 halyard sheaves and double spinnaker crane.
- Internal main and genoa halyards.
- Prewired with radio cable.
- Three 12 volt deep cycle marine batteries (2-200AH, 1-100AH).
- (2) 30A-110V shore power system.
- (2) 50 foot shore power cord.
- Master AC/DC Bass marine circuit breaker panels.
- All wiring is color coded and meets USCG standards.
- Cabin courtesy lights
- Yanmar 76HP - 4 cylinder fresh water cooled diesel with reduction gear. Electrical shut-off.
- Two 12 volt 80 amp alternators
- 100 gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, deck filled, shut-off valve, vented and grounded.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Flexible 4 point engine mount system.
- 1.375" Aquamet prop shaft passes through a glassed in PYI shaft seal with bronze strut.
- Single unit, closed cell PVC foam cored, hand-laminated fiberglass of alternate layers of mat knitted biaxial roving.
- Isopthalic gelcoat above waterline.
- Below waterline, Sabre technology is utilized, consisting of chopped strand glass and vinylester resin as a back up for ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Internal deck to hull joint.
- Molded in double boot and cove stripes.
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull providing integral, structural strength.
- Step transom
- Single unit, hand-laminated fiberglass with closed cell PVC foam core for stiffness, and marine mahogany plywood in lieu of foam in high stress areas.
- The deck is bonded to the hull using stainless steel thru bolts every 6." 3M 5200 fills the deck to hull joint.
- A modern NACA section fin keel cast in lead with antimony added for strength.
- Thru-bolted to reinforced keel sump with stainless steel bolts.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sabre Yachts 452
Message cannot be empty!