- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Sabre 426 embraces the standards which have put Sabreâ??s name atop the quality spectrum of boatbuilding for the last 30 years. Current Sabre owners and those who have followed the brand over time, will see details here which make it feel familiar. Details which make sense, which add to comfort, security and well being. Logical details that, above all, make each Sabre design a great safe and beautiful sailboat. But details from the past are just part of the story. Keeping up with technology has to go hand in hand with our desire to build the finest possible sailing yachts for our clients. The Sabre 426 hull and deck will be built using vacuum bagged, closed cell, cross linked PVC foam and structural E Glass, which will give her one of the strongest, lightest, most durable structures available today. Hull lines, underwater appendages and rigs were drawn by Jim Taylor Yacht Design. The deck, deck styling and interior were accomplished by the Sabre Design Team. The result is a yacht which will, like her siblings, establish a benchmark in sailing that will endure for many years to come.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 42 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 5 in
LWL: 36 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 10 in
Displacement: 24000 lbs
Ballast: 8400 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 59 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 24000 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (120 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 7
Hand crafted interior joinery in American cherry
- 6'6" headroom in main and aft areas, with 6'4" headroom in forward cabin
- Forward cabin has a 6'10" long berth
- Main cabin has (2) 6' 6" settee berths, port side converts to double.
- Aft-cabin with 6'10" long, full width double berth
- Ample drawers in cabins galley and main salon. Drawer boxes are Maple and have dovetailed corners.
- Flat panel passageway doors
- Large, cedar lined hanging lockers in forward and aft cabins.
- Optimized area for instrument installation, storage locker space and panel arrangement at the chart table.
- Locker doors are louvered.
- Four 12-volt 110 amp group 31 deep cycle marine batteries
- 110V shore power system with GFI protected in galley and head. Includes 50â?? shorepower cord
- Macerator pump for head
- Master AC/DC panels, located in the navigation area, include AC/DC volt and ammeters, marine circuit breakers, and polarity indicator.
- All wiring is color coded and tinned and meets USCG standards
- Heart Freedom 25 Inverter/charger
- Sea Frost 12v refrigeration unit in galley
- Interior lighting by Cantalupi
- 4 cylinder fresh water cooled diesel with 2.7/1 reduction gear.
- 12-volt 90 amp alternator
- 60 gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, vented and grounded
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Engine oil drip pan
- Flexible four point engine mount system to minimize vibration and noise
- Complete engine access provided by sound and heat insulated removable panels.
- Tachometer, hour meter, volt, oil, and temperature gauges are recessed in cockpit face
- Fuel gauge mounted at nav station
- 1 3/8" Aquamet prop shaft passes through a glassed in log, PSS dripless shaft seal with bronze strut and three blade sailor propeller
- Vacuum bagged, Divinycell cored structure hand laminated with structural E glass
- ISO NPG gelcoat
- Inward turning deck to hull joint with integral teak toe rail
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull to provide additional structural reinforcement.
- Choice of step or traditional transom
- Deck is fastened to the hull using stainless steel through bolts
- 3M 5200 Polyurethane sealant used in hull/deck joint.
- Fully equipped Sabre Tool Drawer
- Cockpit locker and hangi ng locker lights
- 4 type A: B: C fire extinguishers
- Activated carbon water filter on FW system
- Marelon flush through hulls with sea valves
- Double icebox with two lids and front opening door
- Propane Force 10 stove with oven
- Automatic electric bilge pump
- Manual, cockpit mounted bilge pump
- Laminated trim on counter tops and shelving
- Ash hull ceilings
- Hall Spar mast head rigged Aluminum mast and boom with white Awlgrip finish
- Triple, airfoil spreaders
- Pre-wired with radio cable
- Stainless steel chainplates thru-bolted to chainplate bulkheads which are bonded to the hull. Chainplates grounded to the keel.
- Standing rigging is Navtec rod
- All running rigging is color coded
- Fin and bulb/wing versions available cast in lead with antimony added for strength. Keel is through bolted to sump with stainless steel bolts and bronze nuts.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sabre Yachts 426
Message cannot be empty!