This Meridian is in mint condition, with a bow and stern thruster makes the handling of this vessel a piece of cake.The previous owner upgraded the vessel by installing air conditioning and heating.A fish finder was also added.
LINK TO YOUTUBE VIDEO : http://youtu.be/m3Df66xWTUY
SEE PHOTOS OF NEW ISiNGLASS AND COMPLETE COMPOUND POLISH AND WAX - LOOKS FANTASTIC. THE CARPETING WAS RECENTLY CLEANED!!
See video of this boat on Youtube - click at bottom to view.
WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS FOR BOTH THE DOWN PAYMENT AND FOR FULL PAYMENT FOR YOUR BOAT PURCHASE!!
Contact John Hulbert to arrange a viewing of this fine yacht, 310 339 0872 or Randall Burg, 310 493 3366
A special note from RANDALL BURG-
Thank you for your interest in this yacht. Having owned boats for over 45 years and currently own five boats, I am fortunate to have the opportunity do what I love – play with and sell boat and assist other who want to live their dreams.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, my experienced sales staff will be a huge benefit to you. There is nothing like experience when working with a yacht brokerage and its’ sales and management staff – only one of the reasons why we have over 150 boats listed for sale – AND - we are succeeding and growing during these unique economic times.
THE RANDALL BURG YACHT AND SHIP DIFFERENCE:
* Financing- we search out the very best loan program available for your boat and your financial situation.
* We listen to and we take care of our clients boating needs!
* We have both In-House training and outside Licensed Captains for Training.
* Mobile service - We can recommend to you the best Independent Mobile Yacht Service companies and suppliers in the West. We take NO FEES for their services.
* Deals and Steals – Ask about our list of boats owned by Highly Motivated Sellers
* Slip Locator – we know the Dockmasters and where the available slips are in marinas from San Diego to San Francisco and East in the Delta!
* We are open 7 days a week and benefit from having “Eyes On the Ground” for better understanding of each market and boats available throughout all of California. Our salesman in each area have pocket listings – boats that have yet to reach the market!
* In-House graphics and sign shop for superior marketing for your boat!
* Our brokers and salesman have “experienced it all” and are ready to apply their craft, be it writing a great offer for you, assisting in the survey process, arranging financing and insurance, reviewing sales tax options, maintenance and ownership expenses, locating a slip, delivery of your boat after the purchase, and creating a training program specific to you and your new boat!
Total Power: 330 Cruising Speed: 17 Knts Max Speed: 22 Knts
Fuel: 330 Fresh Water: 90 Holding: 55
Sleeps six in two staterooms and convertible settee.Forward is the guest stateroom with centerline queen berth.Hanging lockers and drawer storage. The head and stall shower is aft to starboard.To port is the U shaped down galley with serving bar.Up three steps is the salon with convertible sofa to port.An L shaped settee and entertainment center is to starboard.Aft and down is the master stateroom with transverse berth , lockers en-suite vacuflush head and sliding door to cockpit.To starboard in the cockpit is a transom door and to port steps lead to the flybridge.The flybridge is enclosed with adequate seating for guests and full instrumentation.
(2)JBL MR 16 AM/FM/CD Stereos one with M CDC-100 CD Changer
Toshiba 224" Flat Screen TV
Toshiba SD3960 DVD Player
GUEST FORWARD STATEROOM:
110V Outlets (2): ground-fault-protected
Berth: raised double island berth with innerspring pillowtop mattress & stowage under
Drawers (3): under berth
Hanging Locker Cabinets (2): one with shelves for optional 15" LCD TV/VCR
Overhead & Reading Lights
Portlights (2): stainless-steel with screened opening
Telephone Jack: 12V receptacle
110V Outlet: ground-fault-protected
Carpet: Irresistible Moments
Cross Conversation Lounge Seating
End Tables: with 110V outlet
Engine Access Hatches (3)
Flexsteel™ Sofa: Mirage® leather lounge, with double integrated incliners
Overheard & Courtesy Lights
Residential Design Décor
Table, Gloss Cherry: high/low position for entertaining and dining
Through-Hulls: below water, 421 manganese bronze with shutoff seacocks
Components and Equipment
D.O.C.®: (Docking On Command®)
Rule® Bilge Pumps: (4) 2000 gph, manual and automatic
Waste Holding Tank: with deck pump outfitting (1)
Water Heater: 11 gal
Water System: (12V) pressure demand (hot/cold), city water inlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.