2005 Mangusta Clifford Allenby
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Williams Island, FL
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 2,495,000 Tax Paid
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!
This 92' Mangusta SportYacht is a superb example of Italian craftsmanship and superior technical engineering. "Kampai" is a pedigree SportYacht that is both fast and beautiful. "Kampai" has always been captain maintained and no expense has been spared on maintenance & yearly upgrades. With an excellent layout that perfectly accommodates her guests inside and out, "Kampai" can satisfy the most discerning yachtsman. Kampai's Kamewa propulsion system creates an environment with minimal vibration and provides a unique draft of 3.3 feet for shallow water cruising. Additional features include, four beautifully appointed staterooms, complete separate crew aft, all stainless steel galley, expansive aft deck w/alfresco dining and a sophisticated, contemporary, spacious and comfortable salon. Kampai's quality, design, equipment and pristine condition sets her apart from the rest. Truly a rare find and a must see.
For further information and to schedule a showing please contact central agent Clifford Allenby at 954-647-5055. or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Clifford Allenby at 954-647-5055
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Stefano Reghini
Flag of Registry: Cayman Islands
LOA: 92 ft 0 in
Beam: 21 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Total Power: 4002 HP
Engine Brand: MTU
Engine Model: 16V2000 M91
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1853
Engine Power: 2001 HP
Engine Brand: MTU
Engine Model: 16V2000 M91
Engine Hours: 1857
Engine Power: 2001 HP
Cruising Speed: 32 knots
Maximum Speed: 39 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (396 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1875 Gallons)
Expansive aft deck with spacious sun-bathing areas, and alfresco dining. In addition, there are copious amounts of storage, seating, and deck space.
There are two spacious and comfortable seating areas for dining and/or relaxing in the main salon Also can be enjoyed is a 42" Samsung flat screen TV. The Italian joinery and fabrics are beautiful and timeless. There is an expansive retractable sunroof that opens for an open air experience at the dock or underway. For service and social purposes, at the aft end of the Salon is a large wet bar w/ fridge and icemaker. The large glass door to the aft deck creates a large indoor/outdoor gathering area which is perfect for entertaining or relaxing.
Elegant dining in the salon or on the aft deck gives the owner and guests the comfort and flexibility of inside or al fresco dining.
Both Hermes and Villeroy & Boch dining services for 12
Villeroy & Boch silverware for 12 in custom acrylic storage drawers.
The galley is located below deck in the aft section of the boat. The galley has a wine chiller, Miele stove and cooktop, Miele dishwasher, Miele microwave/toaster oven and Frigit refrigeration. It is perfectly located for convenient use by crew in preparation of meals.
KAMPAI'S sleek Italian styling offers unrivalled elegance, luxury and comfort. A spacious, full-width master stateroom is located mid-ship with king berth and en suite bathroom. Marble counters and high-end appointments. Kampai's expansive master stateroom offers six oblong viewing ports located port and starboard. New 32" Samsung Smart LED TV w/touch screen entertainment system controlled by mini Ipad w/Crestron.
VIP Guest Stateroom
The VIP stateroom is located forward and features a Queen berth with en suite bathroom, including marble counters and high-end appointments. New Samsung Smart LED TV w/touch screen entertainment system controlled by mini Ipad w/Crestron.
Guest Stateroom Starboard
The starboard Guest Stateroom has a Queen berth with en suite bathroom. Marble counters and high-end appointments.New 32" Samsung Smart LED TV w/touch screen controlled entertainment system controlled by mini Ipad w/Crestron..
Guest Stateroom Port
The port side guest stateroom has twin berths and a pullman, along with en suite bath with marble counters and high-end appointments. New Samsung 28" HD Slim LED TV w/touch screen entertainment system controlled by mini Ipad w/Crestron.
Sleeps 4 in two twin cabins with individual bathroom / showers. There is a Miele washer and dryer next to the crew settee and dining table with TV and ship monitors nearby. Captains cabin has additional TV and monitoring equipment.
The current owner has upgraded all the avionics throughout the entire vessel. The "Kampai" is equipped with TRAC vision KVH HD Satellite receiver. Additionally, "Kampai" has a Kaleidescape system that offers the ultimate in state-of-the-art audio visual technology, with a potential library of more than 1500 DVDs from the classics to the most recent releases, more than 30 days of MP3 music, and a comprehensive remote control. Additional features include satellite television, wireless internet, GSM phone, GSM fax; PABX internal phone system, and F33 satellite phone, and waterproof speakers located near the bow sun pad and cabana.
Electronics & Navigation
The ship's touch screen computer control virtually monitors all of the vessel's systems and navigational equipment from the helm station.
• Navigation computer with Nobeltec software
• Furuno NAVNET navigation and 6Kw Radar
• FURUNO NAVnet Radar Model 1933-BB
• Navitron Systems electro magnetic compass with repeater
• Autopilot Simrad AP9 Mk3
• FURUNO GPS Navigator GP-37
• FURUNO Video Plotter GD-1900C-BB
• FURUNO Facsimile Receiver FAX-30
• Furuno GPS/WAAS GP-32
• Simrad GPS EQ33
• GARMIN TouchPro Monitors NMEA2000
• GARMIN GPSMAP 8600 Series
• Garmin GHS 10 VHF radio
• Sanshin spotlight HR-1012 Searchlight w/touchpad control
• Simrad Anemometer and depth
• CCTV - Arch, Engine room, port & starboard aft, galley, main salon (w/static IP address)
• Computerized central monitoring system for alarms electrical, bilges, lights, tankage, and fire system
• Carbon Fiber console
GRP (cored fiberglass construction); Hull #7
• ATLAS ShorPOWER SPA 37.5KX5X1-XH
• ATLAS SPA series Shorepower frequency converter 37KVA, 220V 50Hz
• 2 x Kohler model EFOZ 27 kW Gensets: PT hrs 8152 STBD hrs 7984 - Full service including new raw water pumps completed 3/2017
Engines & Mechanical Equipment
• 2 x MTU 16V2000 M91 w/DDC Deck Max 1496 kW 2000hp @ 2350RPM
• Engine hours: Port 1853, STBD 1857
• 2000 hour service performed 3/2017
• 2 x Rolls Royce Kamewa S-681 29 Jet Drives w/ 2 x hydraulic power packs
• 2 x Kohler model EFOZ 27 kW Gensets: Port 8152hrs, STBD 7984 - Full service including raw water pumps completed 3/2017
• 2X ZF 2500 Marine Transmissons
• BSC Bowthruster BP-014
• Cantiere Navale Overmarine Keel cooled A/C Compressor System
• Dometic Marine Air Systems Airhandlers with AH-Elite Touch Screen Control
• Humphree Interceptor Trim Tabs
• Idromar Watermaker
• UV Water treatment system
• Hamann AG SuperMini Type II Black Water treatment: Total hrs 2063
• CO2 Fire System
• Fire pump
• AC & DC water pump
• Chilled water Air-conditioning Marine Air
• All (12) A/C blowers replaced and chillers rebuilt 3/2017
• Walkaround decks for safety and convenience
• Expansive sun pad on bow w/cabana awning
• Aft deck custom sailcloth sunshade/awning
• Sanguineti Chiavari Hydraulic passarelle for Mediterranean mooring
• Marquipt 9 step custom ladder
• Garage for tender
• Portable Air compressor
• (2) Lofran twin windlass anchors w/200ft of chain
• (2) Lofrans Capstans T1500 warping winches
• Speich windshield wipers
Water Sports & Recreation
• AB 10ft 2016 with 20hp Yamaha
• Yamaha Waverunner VX series
• (3) Paddle boards
• 2 x Zodiac 8 person SOLAS static release life rafts
• New Epirb 2017 - automatic static release
• FM200 Automatic ER fire system
• Life vests w/strobe & whistle
• Complete superstructure painted w/Awlgrip 2000
• New stripes painted & non skid on retractable roof
• Complete bottom repainted and all running gear - prop speed
• All teak decks reconditioned
• All interior lights upgraded to LED
• All new soft light LED accent lighting
• All new flat screen TV's throughout
• Micro-Air touch screen controls throughout vessel
• All new electronics updated: see additional specs
• All new sound system throughout
• New Epirb
• All new interior & exterior soft goods and covers
• All new bedding and linens throughout
• Kamewa water jets completely reconditioned & serviced by Rolls Royce 2017
• All (12) A/C blowers replaced & all (3) chillers rebuilt
• 4 x Ocean LED OceanDMX Underwater Lights
• Multicolor LED Exterior accent lights
• 8 zone professional audio distribution system with JBL power amplification and Revel and JBL compression speakers and subwoofers. (Speakers: Revel in Wall, JBL Power series, Amplifiers: JBL DD8 and Crestron Procise Surround)
• The Salon includes Full Theater system and Pop up television with Theater surround and Full Music Surround.
• Apple TV
• Blue tooth and apple share options for audio sources
• Verizon 4G LTE WIFI Router
• Remote access laptop control
• 4K HDMI CAT5 distribution TV system with Satellite boxes and apple TV's route-able to all TV's. (Just Add Power Video Over IP Distribution)
• Satellite TV system upgraded to High Definition Dish/distribution and new AIS locator has been installed
• 2 JBL Control 31 (Speaker – IP65/White/Percussive driver)
• 2 Revel 383XC (In Ceiling Speaker)
• 4 Revel 383XC (In Wall Speaker – Side Walls)
• 2 Triad slim sub (In room Subwoofer)
• 1 Speaker Bar – TV Audio
• 1 Electro-kinetics Custom mechanism
• Sunbrite 65” Outdoor TV
• 1 Crestron CP3 (Processor)
• Crestron RF Gateway
• Crestron TSW-302 (Remote Control)
• Speaker Relay Module (over head TV/Music priority)
• JBL DD8 Amplifier
• Crown CDI2000 (Amplifier)
"KAMPAI" has just completed an extensive refit with numerous upgrades. Either for personal use, charter use, and/or a combination of both, "KAMPAI" combines the aesthetic and functional characteristics for a truly successful and enjoyable ownership experience. US duty paid.
• Jet Surf
• Dive Equipment
• All owner's personal effects.
• All items not specifically shown on this listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Allenby & Associates
Aventura, FL, United States