- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
Pristine Mainship 400 Trawler
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Jupiter, FL
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 214,000
2005 Mainship 400 Trawler
1870 Hours on Yanmar Diesel, New Onan Generator, Immaculate Condition.
Other Notable Features Include:
- Brand New KVH Satellite
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Updated Raymarine Hybrid Electronics - July 2014
- New Onan Generator - July 2014
- New Ice Maker
- New Battery Charger
- Professionally Maintained
- Capable of 13+ knots
- Huge Bridge with Galley Option
- Tons of room to entertain inside and out.
- Extremely Fuel Efficient.
January 2016 Updates:
- Complete bottom job.
- New batteries.
- 2000 hour service on Yanmar.
- All new caulking.
- LED lights in cockpit.
Contact Jordan Preusz for more information.Office: 561.253.2457Cell: 765.661.5497Email: Jordan@DenisonYachtSales.com
Please contact Jordan Preusz at 765.661.5497
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
5 O'clock Somewhere
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 24000 lbs
Total Power: 370 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 6 LYA-STP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1870
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 370 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 14 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (130 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (300 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (47 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
- Extremely spacious cockpit layout
- Integrated steps on port and starboard for safe boarding
- Transom storage with Magma grill mounted on top
- Transom door with easy access to swim platform and tender
- Molded steps with handrail up to bridge
- Huge salon door provides an open layout between the cockpit and salon area
- The cockpit is under cover and great for entertaining
- Hot/Cold freshwater shower mounted in stairway to bridge.
- Lots of storage under stairs as well as in the lazarette.
- HB 275 Achilles Tender with Yamaha outboard is mounted to the swim platform.
- She is easy to launch and load with the stainless davit.
- Tender is sold separately.
- Very spacious salon with tons of natural light and beautiful faux teak and holly sole.
- 2 leather, barrel chairs make the space very comfortable with a full dinette for four just forward to port.
- Vizio flatscreen and Bose stereo
- Windows are in excellent condition.
- The hardwood cabinetry is great shape.
- Great space with solid surface counter top and beautiful hardwood cabinets.
- Built in coffee maker in aft bulkhead next to electrical panel.
- Microwave mounted overhead of the stove.
- 3 burner Princess stove and oven combo.
- Double basin stainless sink with sprayer faucet.
- Lots of cabinet space overhead and below.
- Flush mounted access to waste bin in counter top.
- Wine glass holder mounted to bottom side of cabinets.
- Large stainless steel fridge/freezer.
- Excellent visibility from lower helm with nearly 365 degree view.
- Upgraded Hybrid Touch Raymarine unit
- Raymarine Depth display
- 2 VHF radios
- Handheld Raymarine autopilot control
- ACR spotlight control
- Bennett trim tabs
- Bow and Stern thrusters
- Just under the helm sole there is easy access to the aft AC unit and vacuflush head pump.
- Large walk around queen berth.
- Insignia flat screen mounted to port wall.
- Lots of storage with a nice size hanging locker on the starboard side.
- Large hatch and 2 ports lend to lots of natural light in this space.
- Access to the large head with very nice separate stall shower.
- His and her reading lights next to bed.
- 2 twin berths
- Storage overhead with an additional hanging locker to port.
- Large hatch and single port hole allow for lots of natural light.
- 6 LYA - STP Yanmar diesel is easily accessible through the salon sole.
- Engine number 55946
- Only 1867 hours on Yanmar
- Twin Ezell, aluminum fuel tanks are outboard.
- Engine room electrical panel is easily accessible on the aft bulkhead.
- Dripless shaft seal.
- Racor fuel filter is easily accessible on the forward bulkhead.
- Yanmar parts kit and additional spare parts are included.
- Batteries are also easily accessed on the aft, port corner of the engine room.
- 7.5 kW Onan generator accessed through the cockpit sole in lazarette. 310 Hours
- The stern thruster, trim tab pump and rudder post are also easily accessed in the lazarette.
- Lots of storage space allows for long cruising or just an extra area to put your toys.
- The bridge features 2 huge sofas along with a beautiful teak table that will accommodate 8+ guests easily.
- The galley option aft of the seating area boasts a huge electric grill, ice maker sink and storage area.
- Aft of the galley there is yet another seating area with a breathtaking view off the stern.
- The collapsable mast holds the LED spreader lights, brand new KVH satellite and Raymarine receiver.
- The soft goods are in excellent condition and are fitted with very nice covers.
- The upper helm also features a new Raymarine Hybrid display, Raymarine autopilot display, bow and stern thruster controls, VHF and depth display.
- There are Sony speakers throughout.
- The isinglass enclosure is in good condition and all seams and zippers are operational.
September 2015 Services Performed
- Yanmar Diesel Full Service
- Cummins Onan Generator Full Service
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Air Conditioning Units
- Vacuflush System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Denison Yacht Sales
Expedition Style Motor Yacht
Expedition Luxury LRC Yacht
Perth, WA, Australia
Palm Beach, FL, United States
Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States
Miami, FL, United States
San Pedro, CA, United States