2005 Mainship 34 Trawler
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St. Clair Shores, MI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 179,900
Timika has spent her entire life cruising during the summers in the freshwater of the Great Lakes. SHE HAS NEVER TASTED SALT WATER. She is stored in a heated storage building out of the water and the elements for 6 months every year. The owners of Timika have owned many yachts over the years so they know how to maintain them to be in better than new condition. Timika's custom claret red painted hull makes her stand out in any harbor or yacht club. Upon viewing this boat you will think that you are looking at a 2016 or 2017 Yacht.
A change in the owner’s plans has made this the Best 34 Mainship Fast Trawler on the market today
THE SELLER SAYS BRING ME AN OFFER!
Contact Mike Levell 586-530-3318 or email@example.com
Please contact Mike Levell at 586-530-3318
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
Displacement: 20000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 15 ft 0 in
Total Power: 370 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LYA-STP
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 370 HP
Cruising Speed: 15 knots
Maximum Speed: 19 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (250 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (34 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Timika is a well maintained, 100% Fresh Water, single screw 34' Mainship Fast Trawler with Bow and Stern Thrusters.
Also includes the RIB with Outboard.
Entering the salon from the covered aft deck, you will find a sleeper sofa and table to port, lounge chairs to starboard and lower helm and a side deck access door starboard forward. Step down two steps and you will find the galley to port, head to starboard and the master stateroom forward. The engine room access is in the aft deck. The interior wood is all satin finished cherry and new interior carpet was installed in 2013.
There is a master stateroom forward with a centerline queen size berth. The ensuite head is to starboard. There is also a Futon style sleeper sofa in the salon.
The master stateroom is forward and offers a centerline queen size berth, a Bomar overhead hatch with screen and shade and two portholes, hanging locker, storage drawers, reading lights and carpet.
The ensuite head is to starboard and aft of the master stateroom and also has a door from the foyer.
The salon offers double aluminum entry doors aft, opening center windshield window and side windows, sleeper sofa, and a wine storage cabinet port aft, bar stools at the galley counter port forward, lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward, lounge chairs to starboard, electrical panel starboard aft, carpet and wood blinds. Custom overhead light dimmer. All furniture was reupholstered in 2013.
The galley is located to port and forward of the salon.
- (2) Wicker barstools at counter
- GE microwave oven
- Princess electric 2-burner cooktop
- Nova-Kool 12vdc/110vac refrigerator/freezer
- Corian countertops
- Synthetic teak & holly sole with storage below
- Stainless steel sink
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers a full helm with bow and stern thruster controls, electronics as listed in the electronics section, ZF electronic engine controls, trim tab controls, custom enlarged side window, and a starboard side deck access door.
The covered Aft Deck offers non-skid decks, molded-in stairs to the flybridge, transom door to the swim platform, same level access to the side decks, fold-down steps on each side bulwark, transom storage boxes and access to the engine room and lazarette. There is a raw water washdown, fresh water shower and shore power and cable TV connections.
The flybridge offers a full helm forward, a Bimini (new 2013) and Eisenglass enclosure (in storage), L-shaped seating port aft, three Garelick Eez-In helm seats, benchseat to starboard, non-skid decks, folding mast, folding table, Magma stainless steel BBQ grill and spreader lights.
Audio Visual Equipment
- KVH M3 TV System (2013)
- Samsung 29 inch TV
- JVC KD-DV5000 AM/FM/DVD/MP# player in Salon
- JVC KD-G200 AM/FM/CD-RW player on Flybridge
- Raymarine Radar and depth sounder linked with C80 chart plotters
- Raymarine ST8001 autopilot on Flybridge
- Raymarine SmartController wireless autopilot remote at Lower Helm
- 2 X Raymarine C80 chart plotters on Flybridge
- Remote Control Spotlight
- Raymarine Ray240 VHF on Flybridge
- KVH Azimuth 1000 compass on Flybridge
- Danforth Global Balance magnetic compass at Lower Helm
- Humminbird depth sounder at Lower Helm
- Kohler 8EOZO 8 kW generator - 1059 Hours as of 1/26/18
- 2 X Charles Marine isolation transformers
- 3 X 8D start and house batteries (2016)
- 1 X Group 27 generator start battery (2012)
- Pro-Mariner Portech 50 amp battery charger
- 2 X 30 amp shore chords
The engine room is accessed from the aftdeck by lifting the bottom section of the molded-in aftdeck to flybridge stairs.
- Yanmar 6LHA-STP 370 hp main engine - 1424 Hours as of 1/26/18
- Oil Samples taken at every oil change
- ZF 63A gearbox
- ZF MicroCommander electronic engine controls
- Dual Racor 75/900MAX fuel filters for main engine
- Racor fuel polishing system
- Oil X-Changer oil change system
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
- Attwood 6 gallon water heater
- Fresh water washdown in engine room
- Bennett trim tabs
- Sidepower bow and stern thrusters
- Marine Air Systems 2-zone reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Marine Hardware sea strainers
- 26" X 20" 4-bladed propeller
- Stong dripless shaft seal
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot petal controls at the windlass and controls at both helms
- Delta anchor
- Stainless steel sampson post
- Stainless steel deck hardware and rails
- Swim ladder
- Bomar deck hatch
- Raw water washdown and fresh water shower in aftdeck
- Dock fresh water connection in aftdeck
- Custom stainless dinghy davit system
- 10' Achilles HB 100 tender
Safety and Fire Protection
- Sea-Fire 1301 engine room fire suppression system
- Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguishers
- Life jackets
Mermaid table in salon, all artwork, photos, fish, etc. Tools, charts, 2 deck chairs on flybridge, and owners personal items.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
Pinellas, FL, United States