- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- MD, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 195,000
At first glance, this Jeanneau 49 looks like a newer sister ship thanks to the smart choice of paint color for the boot and accent stripes. Newer performance sails and a custom arch/bimini, davit system are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to upgrades.
RIB Dinghy 2016
Please click on "View Full Specifications" to learn more.
Please contact C. Forbes Horton CPYB at 410 268 2337
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 49 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 8 in
LWL: 42 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 28661 lbs
Ballast: 9040 lbs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (185 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (63 Gallons)
• Designer: Phillipe Briand
• Length (O.D.) 14.96m (49’)
• Length (Overall) same
• Waterline 14.73m (42’3”)
• Beam 4.49m (14’08”)
• Draft (5'6'')
• Displacement 12,600kg (28,661 lbs)
• Ballast 3750kg
• Diesel Yanmar 4JH3 – TE 75 hp turbo Hours: 3000
• Genoa 2014 Spectra/Dyneema, roller furling
• Main 2012, in-mast furling
• Three blade propeller Autoprop / 2015 with rope cutter
• 35mm stainless steel shaft
• State of the art Integrated bimini/arch(davit) / 2015
• New rudder 2016
• Fuel capacity 240 L / 63 GAL
• Water capacity 675L / 178 GAL
• CE Category A-10 / B-12 / C-14
• Berths 6 / 3 double berths
• Heads 2
Saloon and Lounge Walk Thru
Raised wide U-shaped saloon to starboard Central bench seat with storage.
Access to batteries under seating. Solid dining table with fiddles and central
storage. Top storage cupboards, storage areas under seating Hi-Fi system in top
cupboard, behind sliding doors.Fore-and-aft galley to port. Laminated work top,
10 feet long, combining icebox tops with lids, foldaway cooker top, drainer, twin basin
sink with removable lids 230-litre icebox access from top with storage bins.
High quality gimballed hob/oven 3 burners, bake and broil. Microwave oven.
Foot-operated pump for sea. Top cupboards can be for storage. Three drawers
including cutlery stowage, door mounted bin. Storage shelving with sliding doors,
below top cupboard.
The master cabin is especially big. Over 6' long island queen bed, and a lovely salty
feel derived from traditional satin teak joinery, which stretches to a desk with
ottoman, lots of book shelves and clothes storage. A door at the head of the
saloon keeps the riff-raff out of the master suite which has private head with
a separate shower stall and vanity.
• Hull Material and construction: Solid fiberglass laminate using polyester
resins with woven and non-woven fabrics. Kevlar reinforced.
• Ballast keel: Cast iron bulbed type fin bolted to fiberglass hull bottom with
• Deck Material: Fiberglass laminate with balsa stiffening core
• Deck edge: Hull to deck joint is an inward turning hull flange with deck laid
over in adhesive as primary attachment.
• Hatches and Portholes: 15 Goiot hatches + Six fixed Lexan side windows
Sails & Rigging
Deck fittings, back stays, forestay, shrouds and bracing have been inspected and
ajusted by a professional in 2016.
New rudder 2016, All halyard 2015
• Sparcraft aluminum mast system, deck stepped, dual airfoil spreaders,
• Separate alternate sail slot and main roller furling sail slot (with plastic
Mast step and support
• Aluminum step on cabin top.
• Heavy stainless steel compression post takes the load down to the hull
• Forestay taken to stainless steel stem strap bolted to the stem.
• Dual backstay taken to stainless steel straps are bolted to the transom.
• Shrouds taken to stainless steel fittings passing through the deck and to
rods on the interior that take the load down to straps bolted to the hull grid
• 1 x 19 stainless steel wire
• Sparcraft aluminum with gooseneck fitting at mast.
• Boom has a Sparcraft boom support/vang.
• Mainsheet blocks and SPINLOCK tackle.
• Harken main sheet traveler.
• Double braid halyards.
• Two Harken 44 on cabin top
• Spinlock clutches on cabin top
• Two Harken 59 primary winches
• Electric winch handle / 2015
• Sparcraft in mast main roller furling system
• Profurl head stay roller furling
• Dacron Main Sail / 2012 on furling system
• Spectra/Dyneema Genoa / 2014 on furling system
• Delta 45 lb anchor on bow roller; 250′ of 10mm (hi test) chain / 2017
• Fortress FX37
Anchor Platform and Windlass
• Dual stainless steel rollers built into stem head
• Lofrans windlass / 2016 with controls on plug in hand held control box
• AGM battery bank / 2015, 6 x 6 volt 105 amps,1 x 8D 12 volt 255 amps
• Battery charger 60 amp / 2014
• Kyocera Solar Panels: 3 x 86 W
• Solar Panel regulator Blue Sky Energy Solar Boost 2000EPPT 25 amp.
• Genset: NextGen / 2011 5.5 kw generator , maintenance log available
• Water heater Isotemp 110V (6 gallons) / 2017
• 3 air conditioning Cruisair 5k, 12k & 7k BTU
• 2 electric cord 30 amps 50' and 1 electric cord 50 amps 50'
• 2 Lewmar wheels
• On portside: RAYMARINE ST-60 Tridata & ST-60 wind
• On starboard: RAYMARINE ST-6001 Auto-pilot, RAYMARINE ST-60
Tridata & ST-60 wind
• In the midle, on the cockpit table: RAYMARINE E120 Radar/chart plotter
• On the arch: GPS antenna and AIS antenna
• Compass: 2 Plastimo Olympic 135
• Navigation lights, steaming light and anchor light autoshutoff / 2016 (all
• RAYMARINE E80 Radar/chart plotter
• Remote control auto-pilot RAYMARINE
• AMEC AIS
• Charts & Guides
• Radio VHF ICOM IC-M402 2nd station in cockpit
• Radio VHF/DSC ICOM IC-M402 at navigation table
• Radio SSB ICOM and antenna tuner
• AIS transponder class A-B send receive
• Lynkis Router / 2013
• Separate freezer and refrigerator with 2 FRIGOBOAT systems. Freezer is
• 3 burner stove with oven and grill / 2015
2 Jabsco electric quiet flush toilets / maintenance 2017. Toilets discharge
directly to a plastic holding tank mounted behind and above the toilet (and
• The holding tanks are emptied by deck pump out or by gravity overboard
through a seacock.
Portable Extinguishers on brackets: 3
• Built in system Firebuoy 241FE engine space
• smoke alarm detector
• PFDs: 8 X regular
• Throw Devices: Life Sling & horseshoe life ring & MOB stay right flag Juno
• Distress Signals (flair)
• Portable horn
• Emergency tiller
• Emergency bilge pump
• Sony radio stereo with 2 speakers in the galley
• 4 x fan in the cabins / 2016
• LED lighting everywhere
• Oceanair Blind system and mosquito screen
Wide cockpit, teak batten seats and floor, two side lockers. Central pedestal for
cockpit table, aft cabin air vent and lighting. Gas locker for two bottles. Two wide
lockers under helm seats, with access to steering system. Wet locker with teak
grating between helm positions. 2 steering wheels, leather wheel covers,
compass mounted on white lacquered aluminum column. Vertical engine control
lever in starboard helm station. Cockpit table with folding sides, central storage
and glass holders. Handrail with lighting on cockpit table. Full electronics on each
helm station with chartplotter on cockpit table. Access to transom skirt via 2 GRP
doors. Teak batten stern platform steps and bottom, cockpit shower. Sliding swim
ladder with teak steps. Steering: Twin steering wheels, self-aligning rudder
bearings. Stainless steel cable steering, cast aluminium quadrant Fiberglass
rudder with stainless steel frame and shaft. Rudder tube fiberglassed to the hull.
Magma Gas grill.
Dodger and Canvas Work
High quality grade Sunbrella and Strataglass
• Dodger /2015, Bimini / 2015
• Cockpit cushions / 2015, Sun screen / 2015
• Full enclosure / 2015
Propane System Fuel
• 2 aluminium 10 lb tanks with OPD valves in dedicated propane locker port
aft cockpit sealed from interior and 1 aluminium 10 lb tank extra
• BBQ Magma Catalina / 2015
• Teflon Cooking plate for BBQ (also fits 3 Burners stove inside)
2 scuba diving gear (airtank, BDC, regulator and weightbelt)
Dinghy and Outboard
• Dinghy AB Aluminium 10,5′ 2016
• Outboard Tohatsu 9.5 HP 2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.