- View Full Specifications
With Triad Trailer
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Manchester, MA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 99,000
Exceptionally clean, "pristine" J 100 loaded with all the bells & whistles, plus TRAILER!
Super clean, spectacular, as close to new as a used boat can get. Fabulous daysailer, fast, fun & easy to sail. Easy to set up and get off the mooring. Great single-hander. 9 1/2 foot long cockpit. Inboard diesel engine, full electronic package., Much more.
Comes with 2013 Triad custom Trailer ( $10,000 value ),
and a breathable 2013 Miller Marine Canvas cover, custom fit to boat.
This J 100 will not last. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Please contact at (781) 631-3313
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
DRAFT: 5.75' (5' 9")
DISPL: 6,500 lbs.
BALLAST: 2,500 lbs.
ENGINE: Inboard Diesel, with sail-drive and folding propeller 15 HP Yanmar 2 cylinder
SAIL AREA: 100%: 478 sq. ft.
IM: 38.5 '
2005 Yanmar 2YM15, Serial # E00370, 15 HP
Saildrive w/ Gori folding prop
Transmission: Yanmar SD20 Serial # 1134-050
FUEL: 10 gal
FW Tank: 6 Gal
HOLDING : 14 gals.
Sleeps four. V-berth forward and 2 Settee Berths in main salon. Raratan PH-2 head with 14 Gal holding tank and Y-valve. Sink with overboard drain and fresh water system.Teak & Holly cabin sole. Deluxe interior teak trim package option. Raised panel teak door between salon and fwd cabin. Storage shelve outboard and above settee berths in main cabin .Hanging locker to starboard just aft of v-berth opposite head. Igloo cooler adjacent to engine box to port.
HULL & DECK
- Bottom, keel & rudder faired by waterline Systems
- Navy Blue Awlgrip hull w/ white boot stripe
- Two tone smoke white deck/ non-skid
- Self tacking Hoyt Boom jib system (currently in storage)
- Hall carbon whisker / spinnaker pole (in storage)
- Mainsail cover (white)
- Tiller cover
- Dodger by Thurston (white) w/ zip out side curtains & roll up front window.
- Anchor and bag, 200' rode & 15' 1/4" chain
- ORC double lifelines w/ 2 boarding gates P&S.
- Lifeline covers, padded w/ inserts
- Bow pulpit & stern rails and stern gate to swim platform. Folding swim ladder.
- High gloss varnished teak toe rails,
- 2 Fenders
- 3 docklines
- Mobri Radar reflector
- Telescoping boat hook
- Cockpit cushions: Pacific blue w/ white piping
- Helm seat cushions: Pacific Blue w/white piping
- Masthead Windex
- Tri-color mast head light
- Companionway screen
- Hatch screen
- Manual bilge pump
- Lifesling w/ soft case.
- 15 hp Yanmar diesel saildrive engine w/ Gori geared folding prop
- Engine instrument panel w/ tachometer, Water & oil pressure alarms in cockpit
- Curved, laminated wood tiller w/ Spinlock tiller extension.
- Balanced Hi-Aspect spade rudder
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot (built-in, quadrant mounted)
- control heads for autopilot port and starboard can be reached by helmsman easily
- Raymarine C120 color chartplotter/GPS 12" screen.
- ST 60 WIND, Depth, Speed, w/ Maxi repeater built into sea hood over hatchway, remote control from helm for scrolling instruments.
- ST 60 GRAPHIS repeater in sea hood
- ICOM M402 VHF Radio w/ cockpit remote microphone
- SONY AM/FM/CD/XM stereo radio, Sat Radio, Digital adapter & Polyplanar Speakers
- 2 Flush mounted steering compasses P&S, built into deck coaming on each side of cockpit w/ Lexan view ports for easy use by helmsman.
- Two 95 AMP Lifeline AGM batteries (2017)
- 12 volt DC battery selector switch
- 12 V DC Electrical distribution panel w/ 8 circuit breaker switches
- Tri-color Masthead light, NAV & Steaming lights
- 2 Halogen swiveling reading lights
- Dome light in main cabin
- Flourescent light in head
- Electric bilge pump w/ panel switch for manual or automatic operation
- QUANTUM SAILS: 4 sails total
- MAINSAIL: Performance Cruising Membrane 2009 excellent condition
- JIB: RF Performane Cruisng Membrane w/ Sunbrella sock, 2009 excellent condition
- Asymmetrical A3 Tri-Radial Airex 650 Spinnaker Excellent
- Asymmetrical A2 Tri-Radial Airex 650 Spinnaker Excellent
- Orion Flare kit
- First Aid kit
- PFD's (4)
- Fire Extinguishers (2)
- 2013 Custom fitted Miller Marine Canvas winter storage cover with zippered access door, metal frame ($3,000 value).
Custom J 100 Triad Trailer
- w/ built in ladder and custom plate to lower keel closer to ground below axle, reducing overall height . 2 jacks (rear), adjustable forward jack, spare tire, straps, electric brakes
This trailer is only a few years old and was a $10,900 option.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hill & Lowden, Inc.
Marion, MA, United States
Caribbean (Antigua), MA, United States
Marblehead, MA, United States
Unknown, ME, United States
Marblehead, MA, United States